Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's outrageous that ACA pursued John to the point of him assuming a foetal position.

It sounds like the husband thought he had a very open, rather than a failed marriage. Self-deception, perhaps. But those frequent visits--every couple of days, the neighbours said?--were they a sign of a friendly relationship, or was he clinging, stalking?

Personally I haven't ruled out the boyfriend. Maybe he was the one who was jealous, not John. Suppose Sharon told him (boyfriend) it was time they parted amicably. After killing her he took her phone to Lawrence in order to point to the resented husband. (MOO) Police immediately declared him not involved, so presumably he has an alibi. There might be a bit of wriggle room in it nonetheless.

I think it's outrageous that John assumed a foetal position when being asked about his missing wife!

I think it's outrageous that John assumed a foetal position when being asked about his missing wife!
Is he expected to be television fodder indefinitely? I don't see why family has to make a public statement at all. I don't think anybody withholds information about a murder because the victim's family hasn't made a circus of themselves. The media say so but it's emotional blackmail and their interests are commercial. The police say so because it's to their advantage to have good relations with the media.

Is he expected to be television fodder indefinitely? I don't see why family has to make a public statement at all. I don't think anybody withholds information about a murder because the victim's family hasn't made a circus of themselves. The media say so but it's emotional blackmail and their interests are commercial. The police say so because it's to their advantage to have good relations with the media.
I strongly believe there is no advantage to media interviews for victim's families especially in the social media era. The only people you need to cooperate with are the Police and other relevant officials. Calls for assistance can come directly from the Police. The media are interested only in selling advertising via sensationalism.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I strongly believe there is no advantage to media interviews for victim's families especially in the social media era. The only people you need to cooperate with are the Police and other relevant officials. Calls for assistance can come directly from the Police. The media are interested only in selling advertising via sensationalism.

And I'm not even selling advertising. I'll try to tone it down.

<mod snip> The bottom line is that John Edwards has been named a suspect in the murder of his wife Sharon Edwards. He's been named a suspect by the police, not MSM. I personally believe what the police have stated and as far as MSM is concerned, that is John Edward's problem. Sharon Edward's is the victim, not her husband.

<mod snip> The bottom line is that John Edwards has been named a suspect in the murder of his wife Sharon Edwards. He's been named a suspect by the police, not MSM. I personally believe what the police have stated and as far as MSM is concerned, that is John Edward's problem. Sharon Edward's is the victim, not her husband.

I do wonder what the crimestoppers call was

A foetal position hiding behind his dead wife's car parked in the garage of his girlfriend!

Now that's what I call kulcha!

Without the media we Websleuthers wouldn't have anything to sleuth.

I think this case of Sharon Edwards and Allison Baden-Clay has so many similarities.

I feel both men were controlling.

Karen Ristevski could be in the same category. We'll see.

A foetal position hiding behind his dead wife's car parked in the garage of his girlfriend!

Now that's what I call kulcha!
IMO an innocent man would not act like that. It's on the boarder of comical and pathetic!

Stoned coppers, Makara?!

I was hoping the girlfriend was LE and we would have had results by now.

Things move slowly in Grafton, very slowly. It may have something to do with the lifestyle.

Johnboy sure moved quickly from those cameras. Also performed some yoga moves behind Sharon's car.... parked in the garage of his new girlfriend. Oh yeah, this one's a fast mover.

Yep Makara, guilty as all hell....but why so long? He doesn't look smart at all, not smart enough to outwit our wonderful boyz in blue.
Tick tock.

IMO her husband has acted guilty so it must be very frustrating for police.

Interesting that John isn't named as one of the organizers. Perhaps he's too distressed and busy with girlfriends to participate. I wonder if the three sons excluded him.

This ex-schoolteacher is a genius.

Mr Edwards last year denied murdering his wife and claimed he was only a suspect because &#8220;people always think it&#8217;s the husband&#8221;

Attachments

• IMG_1409.JPG
    IMG_1409.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 23

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members