Australia - Shey Webber, 35, found badly injured in her Warranwood home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi,

It was taken down when her FB account got deactivate, so I'm unsure on what we should do?
Btw, this was Tamika's doing, she posted that she needs downtime, and will be going off line. No mention of Police asking her.....

I still have Tamika's BSB and account details, I am unsure if it is good to pass it on or not as their is no contact with her atm......

What do you do is the best question?

I might ask a BB contact in Victoria, tomorrow, she's in the know in a lot of circles down there and I will get back to you tomorrow....... Maybe that's the best.....

Will get back to you.

Thank you! In the mean time, I'll see if I can find out anything more about the houses next door to Shey's house. :)

All I can find so far is this value on the empty lot next door, not sure who built on it, and there are no 'for sale' ads for it.

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/5917948/2_Regency_Terrace_WARRANWOOD_VIC_3134/

(I agree .. you shouldn't give out the bank account information without Tamika's permission .. and it can't be posted here anyway due to Terms of Service)

Just had a look at the planning registers for Maroondah City Council - they only have 2012 and 2013 up on the website, but nothing for Regency Terrace, Warranwood in those years. So I would have to guess that the house next door was built prior to 2012.

Also, waste collection night for Warranwood is Monday - wonder if her bins were out.

Just had a look at the planning registers for Maroondah City Council - they only have 2012 and 2013 up on the website, but nothing for Regency Terrace, Warranwood in those years. So I would have to guess that the house next door was built prior to 2012.

Also, waste collection night for Warranwood is Monday - wonder if her bins were out.

From what I have found, I think Shey's house was built in 2009 (which probably means she bought it as a new-build if she's lived there for about 4 years) ... obviously #2 would have been built later than that .. but evidently earlier than 2012 by your results.

Good point about the bins!

Thank you! In the mean time, I'll see if I can find out anything more about the houses next door to Shey's house. :)

All I can find so far is this value on the empty lot next door, not sure who built on it, and there are no 'for sale' ads for it.

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/5917948/2_Regency_Terrace_WARRANWOOD_VIC_3134/

(I agree .. you shouldn't give out the bank account information without Tamika's permission .. and it can't be posted here anyway due to Terms of Service)

Was actually the house on the other side I was referring to.

If only we could rely on Google Maps being the right date - when I look at my house it says Imagery @ 2013 - but one of the cars in the drive has been gone for about 3 or 4 years.

If only we could rely on Google Maps being the right date - when I look at my house it says Imagery @ 2013 - but one of the cars in the drive has been gone for about 3 or 4 years.

Next to that it should say "image date - November 2009"

Hi, I've spoken to Tamika before really nice like the reports I read about Shey. This family deserves every thought and every review possible put forward in a logical manner that can help police. I've seen your reviews here before guys and I myself are really impressed with the site.

As for the post about her removing her Fb site, she's emotionally drained. I donated, Tamika said she needed down time, it was rather fast because one minute she was advertising for donation next minute it was down, maybe I missed something their. But we aren't ones have events like this in our lives, must be shocking to think even reading that report of walking past her sister's room not even knowing it was her.

It get's me built up with anger when I see that, how man can be that cruel and violent towards females.

Now after reviewing your evidence I have two points not discussed I would like to put forward.

A) House photo :- House next door was for sale? Was it built from Ground up to be for sale? What year was it for sale? Who lived in the house, why did they move?
Seems a secluded location.

B) If it was built, at that time was Shey living in that house and could have come in contact with builders, delivery guys by deliberate errors or just extra traffic to the area?

My point being maybe this is being researched in the wrong area, or as already discussed police area just not mentioning it.

Second point.

A) When was Shey's house built and was it the same people who built the house next door....

B) Real Estate, is that being looked at.

I personally really hope they find this guy, as by seeing the detective in the video, being emotionally effected by this case. He just did not look happy one bit, in a stupid sort of way is a good thing. Means that they are dedicating themselves to finding this creep.

Just my 2 cents, maybe I've missed this already being discussed, it's just something I thought of after reviewing majority of posts.

:wagon: Chris Mack! :seeya:

Good points... Especially about the builders/real estate people who built the house next to Shey's... Are they the same builders/real estate people who built/sold Shey's house....?

Hmmmm... :waitasec:

Hi,

It was taken down when her FB account got deactivate, so I'm unsure on what we should do?
Btw, this was Tamika's doing, she posted that she needs downtime, and will be going off line. No mention of Police asking her.....

I still have Tamika's BSB and account details, I am unsure if it is good to pass it on or not as their is no contact with her atm......

What do you do is the best question?

I might ask a BB contact in Victoria, tomorrow, she's in the know in a lot of circles down there and I will get back to you tomorrow....... Maybe that's the best.....

Will get back to you.
Thanks, Chris Mack...

It will be interesting to see/hear what you find out...

I, too, am concerned about Tamika's FB pages being taken down...

I wonder why...(other than she needs a break)...

JMO

this is the first I am hearing about this. how horrific....prayers for a full recovery

Someone saw Shey sunbathing. How many neighbours/people were watching? It appears possibly 5 houses can see into her back yard being two storey or higher. I'm feeling closeby with this one, a problem neighbour, tradesman?

Houses have builders insurance, family, friends or a neighbours would know if she had an ongoing dispute over a problem. (Fences/aircon/leaks/pool/hot water system) the list is endless.
As I said before those solar panels could have been built by unreputable cowboys not too long ago!! How old is the pool, retaining wall, was she having probs?
Family & friends know these things, did she recently hire a solicitor?

Innocent looking old family men can become weird. My friend lives next to a lonely man & his son who both are desperate & she won't answer the door to them any more. Both are a huge problem!

A) House photo :- House next door was for sale? Was it built from Ground up to be for sale? What year was it for sale? Who lived in the house, why did they move?
Seems a secluded location.

RSBM BBM

The Image date for the Google Street view (showing the house next door to Shey's house with a Sold sign out front) of Shey's street is December 2009. See image below - bottom left hand corner.

spx9j8.jpg
http://goo.gl/maps/UWtvX

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne