Australia - Shey Webber, 35, found badly injured in her Warranwood home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aerial Map View
http://www.myrp.com.au/property/3_regency_terrace_warranwood_vic_3134/13735909

29gn9sg.jpg

They built a large house on that vacant lot!. (Number 2) - Takes up almost the whole section.

I think most of the houses where built & sold around the same time except #2, which appeared vacant for some time. Was #2 left vacant for the builder or the original property owner? That's how they do the deal. I'm expecting it was a subdivision by the same builder. Numbers 1,3 & 4 have the same roof tiles and down to the same letter boxes. I also wouldn't be surprised if Shea purchased (maybe off the plan) because she appears to have owned it for quite some time. If you take a look at the pic with her car outside some trees are missing and the other trees are very small.
The first part of the driveways are the same.
http://www.myrp.com.au/street/vic/warranwood/3134/regency_terrace

OK......that's a wonderful investment for such a young girl & IM PROUD OF HER! IMO.

BUT....NOW....did she buy it on her own or was it with someone else, maybe an ex???? A happy ex?
Shey was looking for a housemate, HAS SHE HAD A HOUSEMATE BEFORE?

Is there a couple of upset people out there for any reason?

I think most of the houses where built & sold around the same time except #2, which appeared vacant for some time. Was #2 left vacant for the builder or the original property owner? That's how they do the deal. I'm expecting it was a subdivision by the same builder. Numbers 1,3 & 4 have the same roof tiles and down to the same letter boxes. I also wouldn't be surprised if Shea purchased (maybe off the plan) because she appears to have owned it for quite some time. If you take a look at the pic with her car outside some trees are missing and the other trees are very small.
The first part of the driveways are the same.
http://www.myrp.com.au/street/vic/warranwood/3134/regency_terrace

OK......that's a wonderful investment for such a young girl & IM PROUD OF HER! IMO.

BUT....NOW....did she buy it on her own or was it with someone else, maybe an ex???? A happy ex?
Shey was looking for a housemate, HAS SHE HAD A HOUSEMATE BEFORE?

Is there a couple of upset people out there for any reason?

I don't think she had a housemate previously, according to this article ... but it sounds as though there were previous boyfriends.

It is believed Ms Webber had lived at the house alone for about four years.
A neighbour said she had one or two boyfriends, who were ''nice guys'', and ''she kept to herself''.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...ighting-for-life/story-fni0fee2-1226759422888

They built a large house on that vacant lot!. (Number 2) - Takes up almost the whole section.

Crikey! If that photo is correct it looks like a huge overhang encroaching onto #1 the neighbours property. Hopefully that's a fault in the diagram, if not, that's a doozy.

We are all sending 'get well vibes' for you Shey, rest and recover sweet girl. :loveyou:

Guys this looks like a good direction so far, old saying I took from CSI, the evidence of the crime speaks, loved that show because he was a very good actor Grissom,
many people hated him but hey nobody could replace him...

Point I would like to make which annoys me and I've seen it happen before. Police look in the wrong direction and do not look at every element of the crime at hand. Time and Money consume the investigation and by time, he get's away with it.

I've seen the ugliness in life, but when a person who does good like what I've read about Shey, even to the point of going above and beyond in some cases, get's harmed by a madman it affects me.

Life is for living, no matter how lonely we get, we should be allowed to enjoy our own home and our own life, without the interference of idiots to ruin it for us.

<modsnip>

<> She could have just let it be, but she cared enough for this persons health and well being and saved his life. This gal deserves to live, and I am going to say that.

*Positive Vibes to Shey Webber* Pull threw!!!

Guys this looks like a good direction so far, old saying I took from CSI, the evidence of the crime speaks, loved that show because he was a very good actor Grissom,
many people hated him but hey nobody could replace him...

Point I would like to make which annoys me and I've seen it happen before. Police look in the wrong direction and do not look at every element of the crime at hand. Time and Money consume the investigation and by time, he get's away with it.

I've seen the ugliness in life, but when a person who does good like what I've read about Shey, even to the point of going above and beyond in some cases, get's harmed by a madman it affects me.

Life is for living, no matter how lonely we get, we should be allowed to enjoy our own home and our own life, without the interference of idiots to ruin it for us.

<modsnip>

<> She could have just let it be, but she cared enough for this persons health and well being and saved his life. This gal deserves to live, and I am going to say that.

*Positive Vibes to Shey Webber* Pull threw!!!

Such a touching story you share here, Chris Mack...

and... sheymseems like one of those truly special people who sees into people... And not just what is on the outside...

JMO

ETA... I miss Grissom, too... :)

I've done a complete turnaround.
Before Jill Maher's was brutally taken, or the random king hittings on our streets I used to hate the taking of our freedom with CCTV footage everywhere. I loathed our privacy being threatened. Yes I've done a complete 360. I have nothing to hide so now I don't care but I want those mongrel drug fuelled cowards that slither in the dark to be watched, monitored and caught AND REMOVED. Period.

I have complete trust in our heroes in blue, they will sift through everything first. Everything takes time, be it CCTV Footage (Jill Maher) or they have a suspect and waiting to pounce with the correct information. Why go in half cocked?
Say if Shey went to the races, driving or she went shopping hopefully there will be footage of it all. Maybe someone she was with, met, spoke with or went home with, they will find it. Time is of the essence before any footage is erased. Maybe a pizza box was found or a used cup, glass or even a towel.
DNA & CCTV footage takes time. Remember the police knew the route Jill Maher took but they need to find the tracks of Shey. If there are cameras on roundabouts in her area they might even decide she didn't leave the house and start concentrating on her neighbours. I'm sure her family and friends are helping.
Cops work from the inside out in a case like this.

I'd dearly love to know how Shey is!! Maybe she's awake and speaking. C'MON SHEY!

Another thought, maybe the police know there have been a string of peeping tom complaints or assaults in the area and the serial offended has overstepped the mark.

but such rage for a burgulary....seems odd. I think she was the target.

I thought Shey was the specific target also, but after reading about the senseless and brutal murder of Eunji Ban a few days ago in Queensland, I am wondering if this was a targeted attack or if it was a burglary gone wrong.

Eunji was inflicted with severe head injuries, apparently no weapon involved, and was found deceased shortly after. Just innocently walking to work in a city (and country) she had lived in for only 6 weeks, then brutally attacked and murdered.

Thank goodness they have already apprehended the 19-year old alleged murderer, but it just highlights the brutality that people can inflict on complete strangers for who-knows-what reason.

On another note, I see that the attack on Shey has been reported on the Victims of Crime website, so perhaps Shey's family are receiving emotional and financial support from this organisation to assist in holding themselves and Shey's home together while Shey is in crisis.

http://victimsofcrime.com.au/assault-warranwood/

I thought Shey was the specific target also, but after reading about the senseless and brutal murder of Eunji Ban a few days ago in Queensland, I am wondering if this was a targeted attack or if it was a burglary gone wrong.

Eunji was inflicted with severe head injuries, apparently no weapon involved, and was found deceased shortly after. Just innocently walking to work in a city (and country) she had lived in for only 6 weeks, then brutally attacked and murdered.

Thank goodness they have already apprehended the 19-year old alleged murderer, but it just highlights the brutally that people can inflict on complete strangers for who-knows-what reason.

On another note, I see that the attack on Shey has been reported on the Victims of Crime website, so perhaps Shey's family are receiving emotional and financial support from this organisation to assist in holding themselves and Shey's home together while Shey is in crisis.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you SouthAussie.

I too thought it was personal - but it could well have been somebody having a psychotic break or - and this is possibly more likely - somebody doing a robbery who was using methamphetamine. It can make people unbelievably violent and delusional.:facepalm:

If the attacker spent time in the house hoping he has left footprints, fingerprints, Dna. If he was so out of control hope he didn't think about cleaning up after himself. But problem is need something to match them to.

This is so disgusting! The very careful wording by everyone makes me think it was a mutilation and she was such a very beautiful woman. It just sickens me and I have every hope they find the person that did it AND make that person pay! Wish there were more updates.

I agree with you. Here in Australian the police seem to keep every thing close to their chests. It is frustrating not knowing how she is medically. But maybe they have their reasons. I hope she has a police guard in case he tries to silence her if she comes out of the coma and can identify him.

The silence does get rather deafening, doesn't it..

If it helps secure an arrest and conviction, though, then that's good. Generally speaking they have a very decent track record for solving murders and violent crimes here, and I'm hoping this is no exception. So many senseless, violent crimes this last couple of years.. it seems to be on a sharp rise, doesn't it?

I am glad to have you guys here, where I can pop in and check for updates and talk about what we do have, though. :heart:

Please heal well and soon, Shey, so you can come home to your family and friends. And tell the police who this monster is..

I wonder if the creature who hurt her is coming unglued, just waiting for the day Shey wakes up and id's him.. I hope so, I really do.

This is so disgusting! The very careful wording by everyone makes me think it was a mutilation and she was such a very beautiful woman. It just sickens me and I have every hope they find the person that did it AND make that person pay! Wish there were more updates.

Yes, exactly me too. I'm thinking along the lines of rejection due to the brutal nature of the crime, burglary gone wrong possible and was drugged up at the time.

Just hate seeing women get bashed, raped, hurt by these monster's.

That page I listed just seems to be Victoria Crime Stoppers feed.

Thank goodness they have already apprehended the 19-year old alleged murderer, but it just highlights the brutality that people can inflict on complete strangers for who-knows-what reason.

And what annoys me, he will be out by 40 years old.

Bad childhood, depressed, drug fueled rage caused it.

Resulting in the death of a foreign national in our country!

Our country's name our country's pride our country's place in this world just lost a mark to our national PRIDE due to this .

No release date set, Mandatory detention.

They give out big sentences to the MCC but when it involves tarnishing OUR country name, light sentence? Let's now see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back