Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, what was it with the site where her body is... did i read somewhere that police think they know where it is but yet they have not been able to find the body?? or am i mixing up stories.

I read something about one of the channels but that might have been a theory.

There is a video at this link of the students and townsfolk holding their vigil outside the school. It is continuing well into the night. One of the students was saying how on the last day of school, Stephanie was telling them about her wedding dress and how lovely it is. :(

Another student says how amazing she was, she could understand anything, if they had problems at home or anywhere, she would understand.

The students will be offered counselling.

qxnclj.png

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/in...ial-after-cleaner-charged-with-murder/1435194

VS's identical twin brothers Facebook page:

ETA: oops sorry forgot we can't post families Facebook...link deleted

what i cant get my head around is: why would you take a photo of a burnt body? with your phone? and then leave it in your phone? and then leave your phone in your car? Seriously screwed up.

Quite chilling how the neighbours described him as so normal, even "liked" him. It's scary how people can hide the capability of something so heinous.

what i cant get my head around is: why would you take a photo of a burnt body? with your phone? and then leave it in your phone? and then leave your phone in your car? Seriously screwed up.

Lots of questions. Hope the answers come in the next few days.

That's what I keep coming back to as well. And wondering where he was when he came home to the police at his house...

has anyone seen any footage of vs in the news at all today? often, when someone's charged, there's some kind of footage even if with some level of disguise. haven't seen any so far here. wonder whether it's because of the identical looking twin?

Yes, I wonder if this was random or if he knew her or had been stalking her. It just seems like a particularly heinous, f..ked up crime.

I don't think we have heard yet who let her into the school. If he was just a contract cleaner surely he wasn't the colleague she contacted? Any teachers here know who would let someone into the school on the weekend?

I think imho that some of these details will be clarified in due time. I can't see why he'd leave the phine in the car either. Weird

Its almost like VS doesnt exist on the internet aside from his arrest, which is very strange these days, everyone under the age of 50 has a google result.
No, I can tell you I know people who can't stand social media and they simply don't use it. So unless they've been reported on in the media or have publicly listed details on an employers website or similar, they aren't on there. He could also use different names for social media for anonymity. I looked through his brothers friends list and didn't see any people that seemed to be him though.

possibly, but then didnt someone say upthread that the reason vs became a person of interest to police was because he was seen by them to be repeatedly driving around the school while the police were there?!
I noted that statement wasn't confirmed with a MSM link, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Could be small town rumours...

I'm still in shock that she was murdered. The police must have more than a photo and the blood in a car :/ Can't imagine how the family must be feeling :/

I'm still in shock that she was murdered. The police must have more than a photo and the blood in a car :/ Can't imagine how the family must be feeling :/

Surely that is enough evidence? I mean, how would you explain having a photo of a burnt body on your camera, and blood in your car, if you hadn't been involved in the death and/or disposal of that person? I'm sure people have been charged with murder for far less evidence than that.

However, there will surely be other evidence too, circumstantial evidence of him being on site, and possibly cctv of that, seeing as it is a school. Other staff being present at the school and seeing him. Phone pings from both or either of the phones perhaps and maybe cctv of him driving her red car, or being a passenger in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010