Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late on this thread, but I wonder is anyone else confused by the location of the car?

6381680-3x2-340x227.jpg

The family and friends of missing Leeton woman Stephanie Scott have attended a makeshift memorial at the local high school where Ms Scott was a teacher.

In an emotional outpouring of grief, Ms Scott's devastated fiance Aaron Leeson-Woolley and members of her family attended Leeton High School where yellow ribbons and balloons had been tied to the fence, along with a growing pile of flowers.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...issing-school-teacher-stephanie-scott/6381984

Lovely to see the community banding together and supporting her family and friends, and lovely to see the splashes of yellow.

Also late to this thread but first heard about her disappearance via friends on FB on Tuesday.

Has it been confirmed that he was the colleague she met to get the keys? Or is that just an idea? If so I assume they were keys to the school? And why would she have to go to the school to prepare lesson plans? Was she meeting the relief teacher there? Sorry if these questions have already been answered, I've read every post but these are some of the questions that have arisen for me.

I'm late on this thread, but I wonder is anyone else confused by the location of the car?
im confused about that too! why leave it there, so out in the open? how did it get there? how did whoever drove it out there, get away from there? why touch her car to begin with, when he has his own car and has evidently put stephanie in that car already? just provides another 'crime scene'... And there appear to be quite a number of these already in this case!

I don't! I'm pretty strict about my online presence though.

It also helps that my real name is nearly the same as a celebrity's (one letter different but sounds identical so people spell mine incorrectly all the time). It's also why my username is a word, not an identifying name (or that of my husband/kids).

:ditto:

I wonder, if vs did send that email instead of stephanie, why would he bother doing that? it actually just adds another issue into the mix and something that would get looked into by police. what would have been in it for him to send that wedding email?

To confuse the police, maybe. Mess up their timelines?

I have no idea if he did, of course, but that would be the only reason I could think of for a killer to do something so bizarre.

im confused about that too! why leave it there, so out in the open? how did it get there? how did whoever drove it out there, get away from there? why touch her car to begin with, when he has his own car and has evidently put stephanie in that car already? just provides another 'crime scene'... And there appear to be quite a number of these already in this case!

I wonder if he felt the need to get the car away from the school ... away from his place of employment.

Wamoon seems quite close and yet isolated. Google cannot even find it, all it can find is Wamoon Public School (which obviously is in the small village of Wamoon and is described as a small, rural K-6 primary school with 33 enrolments).

2dbsemx.png

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...ata=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x7b6469788a7ba049

Why the need to move her car? Why risk being seen driving it? Why take her car if not to hide it? Then leave it in plain sight, when there were two trees (myalls?) nearby that would have been perfect to hide a car under. Then walk home? Taking another risk of being seen?

Makes no sense to me.

I wonder if he felt the need to get the car away from the school ... away from his place of employment.

Wamoon seems quite close and yet isolated. Google cannot even find it, all it can find is Wamoon Public School (which obviously is in the small village of Wamoon and is described as a small, rural K-6 primary school with 33 enrolments).

2dbsemx.png

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...ata=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x7b6469788a7ba049
possibly, but then didnt someone say upthread that the reason vs became a person of interest to police was because he was seen by them to be repeatedly driving around the school while the police were there?!

Why the need to move her car? Why risk being seen driving it? Why take her car if not to hide it? Then leave it in plain sight, when there were two trees (myalls?) nearby that would have been perfect to hide a car under. Then walk home? Taking another risk of being seen?

Makes no sense to me.

I agree, it makes no sense. But then, this is hardly a rational person... and the post before about him driving around the school constantly in front of police. Brazen.

possibly, but then didnt someone say upthread that the reason vs became a person of interest to police was because he was seen by them to be repeatedly driving around the school while the police were there?!

As well as being an alleged murderer, he doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/school-cl...-stephanie-scotts-murder-20150409-1mht9j.html

As the family of bride-to-be Stephanie Scott fretted about where she was, her alleged killer washed his clothes and hung them on a Hills Hoist in the backyard of his Riverina home.

School cleaner Vincent Stanford, 24, waved to his neighbours over the fence and told them about how busy he had been, the day after he allegedly killed the Leeton school teacher on Easter Sunday.

But he had not been rostered to clean the school the day he allegedly attacked Ms Scott and killed her.

Think I may have found it but there's a post from 2012 that says that this person was 23 then, so would make the age wrong? :S

i can't find it now via name search whereas i could before. i'm fairly sure i had the right page - physical description and the Dutch language comments etc

I agree, it makes no sense. But then, this is hardly a rational person... and the post before about him driving around the school constantly in front of police. Brazen.

From what I can see, he lived quite close to the school (where he worked and where she was last seen), so I don't see this as irrational, as there was probably a parade of locals driving around the school (if I know small towns!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!