Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late on this thread, but I wonder is anyone else confused by the location of the car?

It was found at Warmoon outside Leeton on the Griffith Road.
On the RHS there appears a little 'bridge' over a water channel and the car was well off the Griffith Road near a vineyard(?) -private property.

I can't find the vid of the paddy wagon taking VS to Griffith court going past where the car still sat in the paddock. (I think it was Channel9)

I just wanted to welcome our new members and on behalf of our older crew I wanted you all to know how deeply we care, ultimately that's why we're here! We feel a connection. A lot of us were drawn here by the disappearance of Allison Baden Clay and unfortunately so many more men, women and children since ABC's disappearance.
We might come across as uncaring or blunt and we've often found family members or friends here in threads that find it all too much, though we always endeavour to be gentle, sometimes it's so raw and hard to handle. But our intention is never to cause upset or offence!
We are a victim friendly forum, in this case, Steph is not the only victim, we recognise that her fiancé, family and friends are also victims of this horrific crime.
We do however have our own hinky meters, gut feelings, difficult and challenging questions to ask, and I can see how it could be construed as laying blame, but it's kinda just the way we speak and discuss, the forum is after all a 'sleuthing' forum, so we do look into things a little deeper than most and we do ask lots of questions.

We as strangers want to see justice as much as Steph's family and friends and we too will be here to see it through to the end, the committal, the trial, the sentencing and beyond!
Even though most of us were never blessed enough to know Steph, she will be a part of us now forever.

RIP sweet lady, we are so sorry for what you endured xo

Hear Hear Humdinger.

I agree, it makes no sense. But then, this is hardly a rational person... and the post before about him driving around the school constantly in front of police. Brazen.

Enjoying the excitement? Like an arsonist watching the firefighters battling to put the fire out??

he has got rid of the about page which said his age was currently 24. you have the right person. the about info disappeared approximately mins after it was mentioned on here

Thanks, I must have missed that. Can only find it now by typing the whole FB email address into the search bar...

Came across a Twitter convo where someone is reporting what's being said here, verbatim. Haha.

Wonder what the three other locations might be? So far we have his home and the farm, is that right?

Think I may have found it but there's a post from 2012 that says that this person was 23 then, so would make the age wrong? :S
That post is in quotation marks - I got the impression it was someone else's tall tale or unfunny joke he was repeating there.

Sorry, but aren't we supposed to leave family and friends alone?

could his vehicle be classed as one of the locations/crime scenes?

Came across a Twitter convo where someone is reporting what's being said here, verbatim. Haha.

Wonder what the three other locations might be? So far we have his home and the farm, is that right?
his ute would be another, stephanie's car...

The brother is not guilty of anything as far as we know. He is probably just as mortified as everyone else. If he chooses to read here or anywhere else online, can you blame him?

1. His house/his car
2. The farm/where her car was/her car
3. The school
4.The site where her body was burnt?
5. The site where police believe her body is?

The brother is not guilty of anything as far as we know. He is probably just as mortified as everyone else. If he chooses to read here or anywhere else online, can you blame him?

Nope, not at all. This is so sad for everyone involved - VS's family and friends would be devastated too. Hard to imagine what they'd be going through as well, and without the support that is offered to a victims family and friends.

1. His house/his car
3. The school
yeah, what was it with the site where her body is... did i read somewhere that police think they know where it is but yet they have not been able to find the body?? or am i mixing up stories.

1. His house/his car
3. The school
yeah, what was it with the site where her body is... did i read somewhere that police think they know where it is but yet they have not been able to find the body?? or am i mixing up stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010