Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Walk a Mile. I was wondering why she didn't answer her fiance's call too and thought maybe the crime occurred at the school when she was in the middle of crafting the email. Maybe after the deed he actually sent her email? anything is possible. I'm sure the police are just being cautious. I'm more interested in the 7:20 pm as he absolutely MUST have an alibi. He obviously went out again the next day because he arrived home when the police were already at his Mum's house.

Maybe she was lured from the school earlier than when she sent the email, then the guy secured her in his vehicle. There are so many unknowns. If only the school had more cameras.

I just wanted to welcome our new members and on behalf of our older crew I wanted you all to know how deeply we care, ultimately that's why we're here! We feel a connection. A lot of us were drawn here by the disappearance of Allison Baden Clay and unfortunately so many more men, women and children since ABC's disappearance.
We might come across as uncaring or blunt and we've often found family members or friends here in threads that find it all too much, though we always endeavour to be gentle, sometimes it's so raw and hard to handle. But our intention is never to cause upset or offence!
We are a victim friendly forum, in this case, Steph is not the only victim, we recognise that her fiancé, family and friends are also victims of this horrific crime.
We do however have our own hinky meters, gut feelings, difficult and challenging questions to ask, and I can see how it could be construed as laying blame, but it's kinda just the way we speak and discuss, the forum is after all a 'sleuthing' forum, so we do look into things a little deeper than most and we do ask lots of questions.

We as strangers want to see justice as much as Steph's family and friends and we too will be here to see it through to the end, the committal, the trial, the sentencing and beyond!
Even though most of us were never blessed enough to know Steph, she will be a part of us now forever.

RIP sweet lady, we are so sorry for what you endured xo

Also that Aaron tried to contact her at 12 - some of it doesn't make sense :thinking:

She probably didn't intend to be long so was thinking she'd finish up and then call back. She could have been using the photocopier or something like that and not where her phone was.

The way the police operate is last known physical sighting as anyone could have sent a text message or email.

Found the Twin Brothers facebook not allowed to post i know, still can't find anything on VS

Should add can't be 100% sure but most things line up : From Tasmania, Studied in the Netherlands and lives in South Australia and is 24

Found the Twin Brothers facebook not allowed to post i know, still can't find anything on VS

you sure about that, that you cant post? i thought you could post, just not discuss. i thought I had seen other links from fb upthread.

Mr Sleuth what were you looking for with regard to twins? Will try to PM you - maybe

Is this him unlocking opening up the school for the police?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 76
You would be able to tell because the email headers should contain this information. Plus the exchange server logs could tell you.

How absolutely heartbreaking.

I was confused about how the email fits into the timeline as well since it seemed to be so specific to things Stephanie knew.. but if he had her phone he could have easily responded to an email that was sent that morning/afternoon if all he had to do was indicate yes/no as to whether or not a deposit was made.

Its almost like VS doesnt exist on the internet aside from his arrest, which is very strange these days, everyone under the age of 50 has a google result.

rsbm
BTW.....remember that family members of the victim and perp may be following this.

My apologies if my thought was insensitive in any way, though I'd be curious to know why you felt it was. If that wasn't directed at me, disregard. :)

How absolutely heartbreaking.

I was confused about how the email fits into the timeline as well since it seemed to be so specific to things Stephanie knew.. but if he had her phone he could have easily responded to an email that was sent that morning/afternoon if all he had to do was indicate yes/no as to whether or not a deposit was made.
I wonder, if vs did send that email instead of stephanie, why would he bother doing that? it actually just adds another issue into the mix and something that would get looked into by police. what would have been in it for him to send that wedding email?

I wonder, if vs did send that email instead of stephanie, why would he bother doing that? it actually just adds another issue into the mix and something that would get looked into by police. what would have been in it for him to send that wedding email?

Buying time? Then again if that had been his plan I'm sure he would've texted the fiance back.

Its almost like VS doesnt exist on the internet aside from his arrest, which is very strange these days, everyone under the age of 50 has a google result.

I don't! I'm pretty strict about my online presence though.

It also helps that my real name is nearly the same as a celebrity's (one letter different but sounds identical so people spell mine incorrectly all the time). It's also why my username is a word, not an identifying name (or that of my husband/kids).

6381680-3x2-340x227.jpg

The family and friends of missing Leeton woman Stephanie Scott have attended a makeshift memorial at the local high school where Ms Scott was a teacher.

In an emotional outpouring of grief, Ms Scott's devastated fiance Aaron Leeson-Woolley and members of her family attended Leeton High School where yellow ribbons and balloons had been tied to the fence, along with a growing pile of flowers.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...issing-school-teacher-stephanie-scott/6381984

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori