Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These channels are really spooking me.

I live in England and my village is surrounded by similar channels (they are drains, taking the water from the land here) and there are so many accidents and deaths due to them, especially when the weather is bad and the roads are muddy. Unless someone sees you go into one of them, you disappear without trace. I remember a man and his son going missing when driving to collect his wife from work one night. They had to retrace his route and the car was found completely submerged with both people inside the car. I think it was just before Christmas too, absolutely horrible.

I hope this case has a happy ending. I was hoping for cold feet, but she seemed genuinely excited for her wedding so I am finding it hard to imagine that she doesn't want to go through with it. However, I really hope that is what it is, and she is too embarrassed to let people know. There aren't any other "harmless" scenarios, are there? :(

Breaking news on Channel7 man arrested in Leeton police station

MAJOR DEVELOPMENT- a man in custody- arrested - 24 year old was arrested last night -

White Toyota ute driving around the area at the time. Some association with the high school but possibly not know to Stephanie- police looking for Stephanie's body & car.

Yesterday (Wednesday 8 April 2015) evening, officers attended a home on Maiden Avenue, Leeton, where they spoke to two residents at the home. Around 7.30pm, another resident of the home – a 24-year-old man – arrived at the property.
The man was subsequently arrested and taken to Leeton Police Station where he continues to assist police with their inquiries. He is expected to be charged with Ms Scott’s murder and will appear before Griffith Local Court later today.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce?fref=nf

It will be interesting to see the connection, see if any of the local theories are correct.
My heart aches for her fiancé, family, friends, colleagues and students...

Oh no, I did not want to read this. What are the local theories? Jealousy?
I note what was said here about how the police were approaching it. No search crews, police helicopters.
Her family obviously had no idea, or maybe they did but hoped for the best. At least they will get closure, but how devastating. They will be going to a funeral instead of a wedding :(

Her phone is off and can't be traced.
Please let her be alive in her car somewhere......

I note what was said here about how the police were approaching it. No search crews, police helicopters.
Her family obviously had no idea, or maybe they did but hoped for the best. At least they will get closure, but how devastating. They will be going to a funeral instead of a wedding :(

Not sure what I can say as I'm not a verified insider... But there's a jealousy theory, I can't have her and you can't either kind of thing - but based on a particular individual, just that she's about to get married.
Ice is a big issue in town and there are student at her school who are using it and there have been violent bushings because of it.

Her fiancée apparently had been talking about her as though she was already gone, intuition maybe? :( I'm not insinuating that he was involved though!!

Now I'm even more confused than before. A lot of people have asked can you be arrested for murder without the body being found? Someone else said a law was brought in a few years back to allow LE to arrest people with sufficient evidence. Does anyone know what the evidence would have to be? Would a confession cut it?

I also saw somewhere that he was known to her through the school in some way or another (they didn't specify how).

I'm still holding out hope until I can't anymore.

This is one of the saddest things I've read on here in a long time.

She had so much to live for and such an exiting event just days ahead. I feel so sorry for her poor husband-to-be, who has had his future stolen from him too, as well as her family and friends. Such sad news :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx