Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I could rubber stamp some of these posts with an "Objection! Speculation!" sticker. The guy hasn't even been charged and already they've come up with motive and sentencing options.

I'll be working on a new avi or maybe a sig to that effect now that I've caught up to the thread. It's the least I can do.

R. I. P. Stephanie

This is a forum - and speculation/opinions are permitted under TOS.

If it drives you crazy or you object to others opinions, you probably shouldn't be reading here.

He's evil and also really dumb. He made so many errors.
Wonder what he thinks of his family giving him up?
For identical twins to be estranged is pretty unusual. This guy must be an unusually uncharismatic individual to not only have no friends but effectively no family either. To have turned off even your own identical twin must take a special kind of loser.

Yeah the family dynamics are odd. Certainly doesn't sound like it wasall plain sailing in that family. Interestingly tho, despite referring to him as a loner they did say hewas polite n friendly or something to that effect. Fam would come over for coffee etc. Sounds like they may not have had many near n dear ppl in tbeir lives I Holland forthe boys to be so keen to leave. It's often the younger ppl or kids who don't want to leave behind their friends.

RSBM:

:yes: Seriously, our police are wonderful! Diplomatic, compassionate, hard-working, and most times successful in protecting and serving our communities. I hope that they are as proud of themselves as we are of them.

(We just need to work on the support from our courts a bit more imo, get rid of the pathetically short sentences that are often imposed on some of the worst and most disgusting offenders.)

Yes it is kind of bizarre to me...AU used to be the place the UK sent all of their worst, in past centuries...and it was no picnic to be a prisoner there. Now it is like they almost went too far the other way, Imo...often too easy on convicted criminals of the worst kind. Jmo

OT. Can anyone please remind me how to stay logged in?

Edit. The hardest thing I find is sleuthing the websleuths site for what I want to find!

Possibly completely Irrelevant but I've been trying to catch up! In one of the articles the journalist alluded to potential family problems because of a post on the brothers fb about not being able to go home... It occurred to me that the timing of that was actually nothing about his family and probably more to do with the major bushfires in SA at the time! So frustrating to see the media jump to conclusions some times.

I can't shake a sense of sadness today for poor Stephanie and the dreams she is no longer going to be able to see come true. So beautiful though to see a town banding together in support of her family and loved ones.

Can someone confirm for me whether the school was or wasn't officially announced as a crime scene? TIA.

Superintendent Rowan said an item found on Friday in an irrigation channel on Leeton's outskirts, initially reported to be a laptop, was an iPad with Leeton High School identification on it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-11/stephanie-scott-police-searchers-find-burned-body-near-griffith/6385584

6385860-3x2-700x467.jpg

Hundreds gathered in Leeton to honour Stephanie Scott on what should have been her wedding day.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...rchers-find-burned-body-near-griffith/6385584

This was a heading yesterday, but nothing from Police confirming.

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/s...scene-in-stephanie-scott-investigation/?cs=12

Leeton High School declared a crime scene in Stephanie Scott investigation

I've been chewing over this.. I sense a tremendous reluctance to underline or signify openly with any concreteness about the school as a crime scene.... lots of reasons for this.. it is an irreplaceable part of the town, it has significance far beyond bricks and mortar, it involves children, it is something so horrifyingly difficult to deal with, in the context... 95% of the town would be connected to it, at some stage in their lives, culturally, societally, geographically it is unthinkable..

But then, forensically..

Obviously, the school is where SS and VS interconnected, fatally, as it turns out. She was there , legitimately, but why was he there? Don't know. It is difficult to imagine any place else the actual murder would have taken place. How could he have forced her to go elsewhere? in broad daylight, Sunday arvo, that would be extraordinarily bold and brazen.. And once he has murdered her, he has no idea of how long he has until she is missed.. no way of knowing that. He only knows that at some stage she will be noticed as missing, and this is the only timetable he can work with, one of supposition.

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time post. My heart is just breaking for her family and Aaron, words can't describe how tragic this is.

It's not much at all but I think I have found a bit of a digital footprint for a Vincent Stanford from the Netherlands (signed a petition for Stargate Worlds, LinkedIn profile with 1 connection and a YouTube account. Also found a petition signed by a Marcus Stanford from the Netherlands). Being a newbie I'm not sure if I can screenshot or link if I am not 100% sure it's the right VS from Netherlands?

Hi everyone, long time lurker first time post. My heart is just breaking for her family and Aaron, words can't describe how tragic this is.

It's not much at all but I think I have found a bit of a digital footprint for a Vincent Stanford from the Netherlands (signed a petition for Stargate Worlds, LinkedIn profile with 1 connection and a YouTube account. Also found a petition signed by a Marcus Stanford from the Netherlands). Being a newbie I'm not sure if I can screenshot or link if I am not 100% sure it's the right VS from Netherlands?

Hi Sunheart and Welcome.

You can link VS's accounts but not his brother.

Hope that helps.

Hey, just found this site through googling.

Has anyone mentioned the fact there was a "for sale" sign outside VS quartered off house?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-09/house-in-leeton-where-vincent-stanford-was-arrested-for-murder/6381070

6381058-3x2-940x627.jpg

I did a search on real estate sites and this was listed from what I can see (in the source code) as of 24-3-15 but obviously now withdrawn. Was the place up for sale? Could this mean the family were being forced to look for a new place again?

Hi Greenguy and Welcome

Yes it was up for sale as of yesterday, I haven't checked to see if it still is so I'll take your word that it has been taken off the market.

From the family history, arriving in town with only mattresses I would have to guess they were renting.

where is the remember me box as I want to stay logged in to please. I am a newie on this sight, very good sight.

where is the remember me box as I want to stay logged in to please. I am a newie on this sight, very good sight.

when you sign in, just underneath it, is the remember me box.. so.. to do this, sign out, ( remembering your password etc)..sign in again, and before you press 'LOG IN" tick the box that says 'remember me'... good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne