Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right..the ABN for bp studios and teambps show a Dutch connection as does a Whois search on those domain names. It could be totally off but it's just weird that there is no back story yet on VS...I know it doesn't change the horror that has happened but I think part of this sleuthing is just trying to comprehend 'why':(

I have no hard evidence for this thought bubble (so it is wild speculation!), just an inference based on the linkedin account and bp studios. I am wondering (again I have no evidence) if there is a twin at all? The twin is also associated via a twitter account with bp studios, though it goes by a different name (team bps). There is no online trace of VS other than those ?3 already identified with is quite perplexing given that he supposedly works in the gaming industry. I would have thought promotion of one's self, especially if you are an indie company, would be vital to get some sort of buzz around your product. If there is a twin there has to have been a major falling out in the Netherlands at some point. Perhaps the indie company went bust and that is why the twin took off to SA. If there is any substance to this wild thought bubble, perhaps we have someone who has a disassociative condition? Please deconstruct as you see fit.

This is a 24yo who is "a big strong fellow with dark, black eyes, almost fully bald and he sometimes wears a black beard" according to his neighbour.
He works as a cleaner.
Lives with his mother and brother.
Raised in a single parent home.
Mother from Dutch heritage doesn't speak good English.
Mother took three sons and returned to Holland.
Returned to Australia a year ago, with "only a mattress and a small bag".
Described by neighbours as "quiet", "polite" (shy?)

Thinking that the above may not predispose a young man to having lots of girlfriends or being popular with the ladies.
He may have mistaken kindness for something else?

Timeline (please repost and edit this as more info comes to light, or if there's anything left out.)

Sunday, 5 April:

11AM: Stephanie seen by another teacher/colleague collecting keys for the classroom/working on lesson plan (depending on which news site you read.)

11AM - 7.20PM: Police will allege Stephanie was killed between these times. “Sometime between 12 and 1pm on Easter Sunday something has happened. She would not just disappear,’’ her mother said.

12PM: Aaron tries to call Stephanie but it goes to voice mail.

12:59PM: E-mail sent from Stephanie about wedding bus.

4PM: Locals allegedly saw Stanford throw the laptop into the irrigation canal, on Griffith Rd. "His car was parked on the left hand side of Griffith Rd, facing west." A gasoline can is found nearby. The spot was 6.5km from where her car would be found abandoned.

7.55PM: Aaron calls the restaurant, "The Village", to cancel dinner booked for 7 or 8pm (inconsistent reports). He has already driven past the restaurant to look for her car, and hasn't seen her at home either. He texts some friends to check if they have seen her.

Monday 6 April:

AM: Aaron makes phone calls to her family in Canowindra, approx 3 hours away.

AM or PM: Stanford's neighbours allege that they saw him washing clothes and spoke with him over the fence. He told them: "I've been quite busy, I've been working 120 hours a week because someone was away sick." (I can't find anything about whether the neighbours heard him come home.)

3PM: After calling Stephanie's mother and sister, Aaron reports Stephanie as missing.

Wednesday 8 April:

AM: Stephanie's family hire a helicopter to search for her car, concerned she has run off the road.

7.30PM: Stanford arrives home and is arrested. Police had found a camera with images of a burned body in Stanford's car, blood in his car and her keys in his house.

Thursday April 9:

AM: A Channel 9 helicopter spots Stephanie's car in a vineyard in Wamoon, 8km from Leeton.

Friday 10 April:

10AM: Police divers recover Stephanie's laptop.

5PM: Police find Stephanie's body at Cocoparra National Park, 75km from Leeton. Body is removed at 1am.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...brought-tears-happiest-day-life-together.html

http://www.theguardian.com/australi...hanie-scott-body-found-police-missing-teacher

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...297895294?sv=ed3c317c5adacff216e2cb879c26afc7

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...eton-in-shock-over-stephanie-scott-death.html

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...fore-her-wedding/story-fni0cx12-1227294340843

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...o-himself-say-neighbours-20150409-1mhkxa.html

Thanks Angeline. I am trying to work out when in this timeline did he do the 3 hr round trip to Cocoparra plus the time he was there. The disposal of the laptop into the canal at 4pm (if accurate) is very important regarding the timing of his actions. Did he do this before or after his trip to Cocoparra. Why bother disposing of her laptop instead of taking it with him and the body. We know he burnt her but we don't know if he used any gasoline from a tin. It may be a red herring that a tin of gasoline was found nearby the canal where he threw the laptop. It may be unconnected to him. He had no reason to dispose of the tin if it was his as it couldn't be traced to Stephanie like her laptop. The witnesses saw no disposal of a tin.

From 4pm to 7.20pm is barely enough time for him to drive to Cocoparra and do what he did there, though possible if he sped but that's taking a risk of getting pulled over for speeding particularly on the Easter weekend when more police are on the roads supposedly.

So what about her email at 12.59pm? If she was alive then, that leaves 3 hrs before he is seen at 4pm at the canal. That's likely not enough time for him to kill her, and do the round trip.

So what about 11 am ( beginning of police estimate of time) to 4pm is that enough time. Yes it is even if he first had contact with her around 12. I think he had her when Aaron's call went unanswered at 12 which means the email time is not correct. I don't think he would have had any involvement in that email, why would he? I think she wrote the email earlier sometime after 11am and for some technical reason it shows it sent at 12.59pm so I think that time is a red herring. So if he is seen at 4pm dumping the laptop I think he has already been to Cocoparra.

I also think that the burning of her body may have been done later when he had a chance to think about what he did and how to hide evidence of himself on her. He had days to do it. I think it is much more likely given the tight time limits that he drove to Cocoparra after 12 pm and quickly carried her body 5 meters off the road and got back in his car and drove back to Leeton and was then seen at 4pm when he did the u turn and headed back to Leeton. Just because he wasn't seen until 7.20 doesn't mean that's when he got back from disposing of her body. Maybe after 4 he is dealing with her car and returns home sometime after that.

Just a couple of other thoughts, I don't think he would have kept her body, he would likely have wanted to dispose of her straight away and I think that is likely what he did, though perhaps gone back later and burnt it. He could have spent hours there and that's when he took the photos. Get rid of the body first, then the laptop and then her car all in the one day, then he was seen at 7.20 pm after all that was done. He was honest with the neighbours when he told them he had been very busy.

Just putting another theory out there that ive been wondering the last few days. What if VS doesnt have the mental capacity of an average 24 year old?
Im just throwing it out there as it would answer alot of my own personal questions about this.
Of course he could just be plain old psychopathic but his mental capacity and development has crossed my mind many many times.
All speculation MOO.

I've been thinking that too. Something about the seemingly unusual dependence on his mother at that age.

I've been thinking that too. Something about the seemingly unusual dependence on his mother at that age.
Yes that!! And their willingness to co operate makes me wonder if they knew he was capable? Or if he wasnt co operating on the basis he is mentally incapacitated to some extent.
No friends, no social clubs, sport or events and no social life whatsoever could indicate he just wasnt able to have or retain those relationships for some reason or another.
And LE seems to be protecting his identity to a small extent.
Its just been sitting there niggling at me. You dont have to be fully incapacitated to be considered a few cans short of a 6 pack IYKWIM.

Just putting another theory out there that ive been wondering the last few days. What if VS doesnt have the mental capacity of an average 24 year old?
Im just throwing it out there as it would answer alot of my own personal questions about this.
Of course he could just be plain old psychopathic but his mental capacity and development has crossed my mind many many times.
All speculation MOO.

You could be right though if it were obvious that he had mental impairment, the neighbours would have told the media when they were interviewed.

Thanks Angeline. I am trying to work out when in this timeline did he do the 3 hr round trip to Cocoparra plus the time he was there. The disposal of the laptop into the canal at 4pm (if accurate) is very important regarding the timing of his actions. Did he do this before or after his trip to Cocoparra. Why bother disposing of her laptop instead of taking it with him and the body. We know he burnt her but we don't know if he used any gasoline from a tin. It may be a red herring that a tin of gasoline was found nearby the canal where he threw the laptop. It may be unconnected to him. He had no reason to dispose of the tin if it was his as it couldn't be traced to Stephanie like her laptop. The witnesses saw no disposal of a tin.

From 4pm to 7.20pm is barely enough time for him to drive to Cocoparra and do what he did there, though possible if he sped but that's taking a risk of getting pulled over for speeding particularly on the Easter weekend when more police are on the roads supposedly.

So what about her email at 12.59pm? If she was alive then, that leaves 3 hrs before he is seen at 4pm at the canal. That's likely not enough time for him to kill her, and do the round trip.

So what about 11 am ( beginning of police estimate of time) to 4pm is that enough time. Yes it is even if he first had contact with her around 12. I think he had her when Aaron's call went unanswered at 12 which means the email time is not correct. I don't think he would have had any involvement in that email, why would he? I think she wrote the email earlier sometime after 11am and for some technical reason it shows it sent at 12.59pm so I think that time is a red herring. So if he is seen at 4pm dumping the laptop I think he has already been to Cocoparra.

I also think that the burning of her body may have been done later when he had a chance to think about what he did and how to hide evidence of himself on her. He had several days to do it. I think it is much more likely given the tight time limits that he drove to Cocoparra after 12 pm and quickly carried her body 5 meters off the road and got back in his car and drove back to Leeton and was then seen at 4pm when he did the u turn and headed back to Leeton. Just because he wasn't seen until 7.20 doesn't mean that's when he got back from disposing of her body. Maybe after 4 he is dealing with her car and returns home sometime after that.

Just a couple of other thoughts, I don't think he would have kept her body, he would likely have wanted to dispose of her straight away and I think that is likely what he did, though perhaps gone back later and burnt it. He could have spent hours there and that's when he took the photos. Get rid of the body first, then the laptop and then her car all in the one day, then he was seen at 7.20 pm after all that was done. He was honest with the neighbours when he told them he had been very busy.
Just throwing out another possibility, MOO.

My thought is that she sent the email herself and left the school pretty soon after that. I don't know how or where she was attacked but at this stage I believe it was at his house. I don't know how he lured her there. I also think he raped her. Today my thoughts are that he kept her at his house for a short time to figure out what to do, took a quick trip to dispose of the iPad, then came back to his house and took her to the national park. To do this he parked his ute in his garage and loaded her body in there, which is why there are so many yellow markers between his back door and the garage.

That would fit in with the 11am-7.20pm timeline, right?

12pm- ?not sure what time: attack, murder
3-4pm: dispose of iPad
4-5.30pm (being generous, it was only 70km): drive to national park
5.30-7.20: do whatever evil he did there.
after that: go home and clean up, dump her car, wash all of his clothes.

I might change my mind again by tomorrow.

Just want to add that the man who saw Stanford toss the iPad into the channel was a bit vague about the precise time he saw this happen. This may change the dynamics of the (excellent :) ) timeline a little.

'I saw the car and the bloke running back (after throwing away the bag). It happened around 3 or 4pm.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-road-family-prepares-mark-wedding-day.html

Thanks South Aussie. An hour difference can make a big difference in the available time for him to dispose of Stephanie's body either before or after that sighting.

My thought is that she sent the email herself and left the school pretty soon after that. I don't know how or where she was attacked but at this stage I believe it was at his house. I don't know how he lured her there. I also think he raped her. Today my thoughts are that he kept her at his house for a short time to figure out what to do, took a quick trip to dispose of the iPad, then came back to his house and took her to the national park. To do this he parked his ute in his garage and loaded her body in there, which is why there are so many yellow markers between his back door and the garage.

Yes possible. Though by 7.20 I think he must have been seen back in Leeton somewhere as it sounds like he had an alibi from then.

If he had her at his home, let's hope they find trace evidence there.

With regards to the time the email was sent which has been mentioned, l think it's possible that the day light savings change played a part in that.

Clocks went back 1 hour at 2am, so if it shows the email was sent from the School at 12.59pm as per the School computer and the server hadn't clicked the time back then it would have been 11.59am.

Just for interest on trace evidence, I was in the courtroom on the day during the trial of Daniel Morcombe's trial that the forensic police scientist gave evidence about how there was no testing available for trace evidence in 2003. So they found no evidence that he had been in Cowan's car though Cowan said in his confession to the undercover police that he picked Daniel up in his car and he hadn't cleaned it when it was examined a few days later by police.

I feel it happened in the house as well. VS house they were renting was for sale. Could Stephanie and Aaron have been looking to buy a house (planning a future in Leeton together) and he lured her to his house to look at as it was for sale? Now the house is off the market for obvious reasons of being part of crime scene. I just feel this sicko committed his crime somewhere familiar to him just like he dumped her body in the forest that was familiar to him.

I use emails in a big educational institution with a big computer network, and sometimes I won't get any emails for maybe an hour, then a whole bunch of them will arrive in a cluster.

I use emails in a big educational institution with a big computer network, and sometimes I won't get any emails for maybe an hour, then a whole bunch of them will arrive in a cluster.

Send times and received times can be different. The police say Stephanie's email was sent at 12.59pm and the time it was received would be interesting to know because if it was received before 12.59 say 11.59 (explained by daylight savings ending) that's very helpful. Or even if it was received say at 1.03 for example that's helpful to show it was likely sent at 12.59pm.

Inebriated? Does not fit the actions the execution of this crime took. If this perpetrator acted alone? ... then IMO his actions demonstrate calculation: he allegedly abducted his victim, raped and murdered her, concealed her body, travelled to an area to dispose of her ipad, travelled unseen to known, isolated bushland with her body, organised himself to burn it to cover up what he had done, execute the burning; then took photographs of his work, travelled back unseen, disposed of the gas can, returned home, washed his clothes and hung them out to dry. He had concealed her body and covered up his crime. If he is the perpetrator, he is responsible for executing a calculated crime IMO.
Have I missed where the police are alleging that he raped her? I didn't think that'd been mentioned?

<snip>When Emma Partridge refers to burning the body 'to hide his crime', what do people take that as referring to? Rape? He can't hide that it's a body and dna/other tests will get to the bottom of who it is, so what else is there to hide with burning?
<snip>

Respectfully snipped by me for brevity.

I think that the burning would aim to destroy potential evidence of the perpetrator such as his DNA, fibres, hair etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member