Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting another theory out there that ive been wondering the last few days. What if VS doesnt have the mental capacity of an average 24 year old?
Im just throwing it out there as it would answer alot of my own personal questions about this.
Of course he could just be plain old psychopathic but his mental capacity and development has crossed my mind many many times.
All speculation MOO.
Yes, I'd considered this too.

I have no hard evidence for this thought bubble (so it is wild speculation!), just an inference based on the linkedin account and bp studios. I am wondering (again I have no evidence) if there is a twin at all? The twin is also associated via a twitter account with bp studios, though it goes by a different name (team bps). There is no online trace of VS other than those ?3 already identified with is quite perplexing given that he supposedly works in the gaming industry. I would have thought promotion of one's self, especially if you are an indie company, would be vital to get some sort of buzz around your product. If there is a twin there has to have been a major falling out in the Netherlands at some point. Perhaps the indie company went bust and that is why the twin took off to SA. If there is any substance to this wild thought bubble, perhaps we have someone who has a disassociative condition? Please deconstruct as you see fit.
In my opiniom, he's not a games developer of any kind. The title of "professional gamer", I would bet, is just a bit of a laugh. Similar to people who put things such as "Professional Beer Taster" or similar on their profiles.

Anyone working in that arena would not use such a title, they'd be a software developer, software engineer etc.

He's only 24 years old, and has been reported to have worked as a cleaner in a dentists office in the Netherlands. If he is not interested in social media, it's really not surprising that he has no online presence. To surmise that his "twin" is really him....well that's really out there, and not fair to his twin, in my opinion.

So having seen the photos above I don't get the following:
- Body burnt 5m from the side of the trail. That forest is several hundread metres if not kilometres wide at the point where the body was found. Why wouldn't he take the trouble of dragging the body further into the forest and off the seemingly very accessible trail? It must have been highly risky for him had anyone driven down that trail while he was there.
- Following on from above, why bother to burn the body and then leave it visually in the open to the point where someone riding a motorbike on the trail seemingly found it quite easily? If VS had time to get petrol then presumably he had time to get a shovel/digging tool also.
- Why did SS not have her own keys to the school/her office/classroom? If she did, then why did she need to use the vice principals keys?

the big time eater for VS would be (a) the drive to Cocopaara Park (b) gathering the materiel to light a fire, out of damp wood , even though he had a can of gasoline, it still has to take hold, and a fire to burn a body, well... that's a damn big fire.. that's logs, and dry logs at that, and a hell of a lot of tinder and kindling to get started with, probably have to dig a pit to get a wind break...a short but heavy shower of rain in the area on Saturday would still have effects in the Park on Sunday, then the (c) drive back from the Park.. the drive up and back would be a careful one for sure , and VS was on an unknown time schedule. He had no way of knowing when an alarm would be raised.. he might have minutes, he might have days, he doesn't know. No wonder he is hurling stuff in canals in broad daylight.
IIRC there were reports of him clearing his yard ... perhaps he used all of the yard clippings in the fire? Just MOO.

But I wonder if, later, this could be used as premeditation? Perhaps he intended to kill someone - anyone - and poor Stephanie was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Just read the article again about how vs family was welcomed to Leeton 13 months ago. With three bags n a mattress, like refugees :/.
I wonder do we have locals on this thread?
We all hear about the welcoming and community orientated nature of ppl in country towns, but I am curious as to how did this family's circumstances come to the notice of the town to begin with? Did the family make it quite known to the com.jnity how hard up they were? Did it come across in their physical appearance?
How could they afford the trip from Holland to Australia to begin with, if they couldnt afford tea towels and kitchen utensils? And above all, how could they afford to pay rent?
If their financial situation at the time is to be taken at face value, then they do seem to have come out here under extenuating circumstances. Which begs the question, what were they? Just dropped everything and left in a hurry? Did they not have their everyday items in Holland to pack up and ship out with them?
I get the feeling there's lots we dont know here.

and of course, to take the pic of his work in the Park, he has to ping off a tower to take the pic!.. how many people used that tower at that time that day in that area ? not too many, really..

So the coppers ask the Mum and Bro , ' where else have you, and V been since you got to Leeton?"..' well.. we went camping, up in the Cocoparra Park, one weekend' ( bingo )

BBM Confirmed Trooper:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/body-of-leeton-teacher-stephanie-scott-found-police-20150411-1mitdn.html"
"It is understood police used a triangulation based off Stanford's phone to narrow down a search area for Ms Scott's body"...

I think VS is probably on the Aspergers spectrum, perfectly capable of holding down a job but socially inept.
Seems odd that a normal 24 year old would choose to live with his mother in a small town.
He was cunning enough to try and hide any evidence, so I can't see him leaving Stephanie's car at his house overnight, I think the car was just missed.
It will not surprise me if we find out this guy spent most of his life playing fantasy games on computer.
Would be fascinating to know more about his identical twin.

Absolute speculation, but with regards to a weapon and not going off any particular post ... if Stephanie was strangled, why the clusters of yellow markers between the back door and garage? I assumed they were for blood droplets. That might account for the large amount of washing the neighbours spoke about. :(

In my opiniom, he's not a games developer of any kind. The title of "professional gamer", I would bet, is just a bit of a laugh. Similar to people who put things such as "Professional Beer Taster" or similar on their profiles.

Anyone working in that arena would not use such a title, they'd be a software developer, software engineer etc.

He's only 24 years old, and has been reported to have worked as a cleaner in a dentists office in the Netherlands. If he is not interested in social media, it's really not surprising that he has no online presence. To surmise that his "twin" is really him....well that's really out there, and not fair to his twin, in my opinion.

When I signed up for Linkedin a while back I found that by default (for some jobs at least, maybe not all) the default 'tag' for you contains the word 'professional'. e.g. for me it called me either a "X professional" or "professional X" I can't remember which where X is my industry which you fill out from a long drop list of industries when you registered.

You then have to manually go and change the title to something you prefer, e.g. I removed the word 'professional' manually.

Just read the article again about how vs family was welcomed to Leeton 13 months ago. With three bags n a mattress, like refugees :/.
I wonder do we have locals on this thread?
We all hear about the welcoming and community orientated nature of ppl in country towns, but I am curious as to how did this family's circumstances come to the notice of the town to begin with? Did the family make it quite known to the com.jnity how hard up they were? Did it come across in their physical appearance?
How could they afford the trip from Holland to Australia to begin with, if they couldnt afford tea towels and kitchen utensils? And above all, how could they afford to pay rent?
If their financial situation at the time is to be taken at face value, then they do seem to have come out here under extenuating circumstances. Which begs the question, what were they? Just dropped everything and left in a hurry? Did they not have their everyday items in Holland to pack up and ship out with them?
I get the feeling there's lots we dont know here.
BBM and then how, 13 months later, so many locals can forget who he is. So many reports say locals don't know who he is and haven't heard of him.

I notice that VS' dad is not mentioned, perhaps that's linked to why they wanted to come back to Australia? Lots of possibilities there.

I agree, I think there is a LOT we don't know. It would be absurd to claim otherwise IMO.

My speculation Freya. Just read my earlier post. I did not allege the Police said anything. Cheers.

Sorry.....doesn't saying that he "allegedly" abducted, raped and murdered her mean that the police have said (alleged) that? Aren't they the only ones who can "allege" he did anything?

Not trying to nitpick, just seeing a lot of speculation being repeated as fact further down thread with many of the theories.

Snipped for clarity:
Fuskier said:
he allegedly abducted his victim, raped and murdered her, concealed her body, travelled to an area to dispose of her ipad, travelled unseen to known, isolated bushland with her body, organised himself to burn it to cover up what he had done, execute the burning

There would be some form of damage to his car which we don't know about but police would.
Yes, I'd thought that perhaps there is...if it were a scenario like that. Although, there wouldn't necessarily be too much damage if you knocked someone down in a carpark at low speed....just thinking :)

Absolute speculation, but with regards to a weapon and not going off any particular post ... if Stephanie was strangled, why the clusters of yellow markers between the back door and garage? I assumed they were for blood droplets. That might account for the large amount of washing the neighbours spoke about. :(

I assume similar Fruity. In the Rowe family murder South Australian police used those markers to identify the trail of blood droplets from the gate and down the street.

So having seen the photos above I don't get the following:
- Body burnt 5m from the side of the trail. That forest is several hundread metres if not kilometres wide at the point where the body was found. Why wouldn't he take the trouble of dragging the body further into the forest and off the seemingly very accessible trail? It must have been highly risky for him had anyone driven down that trail while he was there.
- Following on from above, why bother to burn the body and then leave it visually in the open to the point where someone riding a motorbike on the trail seemingly found it quite easily? If VS had time to get petrol then presumably he had time to get a shovel/digging tool also.
- Why did SS not have her own keys to the school/her office/classroom? If she did, then why did she need to use the vice principals keys?

Im thinking he may not have gone further in as he was in a hurry and maybe also thought he may get lost coming back out. But yeah, the burning business doesn't quite gel with me. Maybe he chose that clearing so the whole forest wouldn't go up in flames. But I fail to see how burning the body would be of any use to him alongside all his other lapses that have been discussed. Daylight disposal of evidence, photo etc. Just isnt adding up. May be the burning was more a personal ritual of significance to him than an attempt to hide evidence.

As for why ss didn't have keys. Im not a teacher but I wouldn't necessarily expect that every teacher had keys to the school. Tho I could be wrong. Maybe ss had already handed over her keys to her stand in and couldn't get hold of her on the sunday, so called the deputy?

and of course, to take the pic of his work in the Park, he has to ping off a tower to take the pic!.. how many people used that tower at that time that day in that area ? not too many, really..

So the coppers ask the Mum and Bro , ' where else have you, and V been since you got to Leeton?"..' well.. we went camping, up in the Cocoparra Park, one weekend' ( bingo )
You just made me think of something - if he took the photo with his phone, and location services was enabled, the police could easily look where the photo was taken. If this were the case though, I'd have thought they would have found her sooner.

I assume similar Fruity. In the Rowe family murder South Australian police used those markers to identify the trail of blood droplets from the gate and down the street.

Actually, when I think about it ... to me, that is the biggest indicator that he killed her at his house.

If he had strangled her at school, there would be no blood droplets at his house. If he had killed her a different way at school there would have been a trail of yellow markers from the door to wherever the car was parked. :(

When I signed up for Linkedin a while back I found that by default (for some jobs at least, maybe not all) the default 'tag' for you contains the word 'professional'. e.g. for me it called me either a "X professional" or "professional X" I can't remember which where X is my industry which you fill out from a long drop list of industries when you registered.

You then have to manually go and change the title to something you prefer, e.g. I removed the word 'professional' manually.
Ah yes, true......

Maybe he chose that clearing so the whole forest wouldn't go up in flames. But I fail to see how burning the body would be of any use to him alongside all his other lapses that have been discussed. Daylight disposal of evidence, photo etc. Just isnt adding up. May be the burning was more a personal ritual of significance to him than an attempt to hide evidence.

Ditto - and the photos. That also sounds personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne