Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got the feeling that the back of his ute was already full of dried leaves (before the rain on Saturday) from his cleaning up of the backyard that week which he intended to burn off that day.

I also feel that VS had obsession with Stephanie (who had probably been friendly to him in the past) and he had misinterpreted her polite friendliness. He could have been tracking her movements for some time as her car would have been easy to spot. Maybe he had noticed that Aaron's car was not at their place and that she was alone that Easter. I have never thought that this was a random attack. I wonder if there had been a newspaper article about her upcoming marriage in the local paper the week before so he felt he had to strike that Easter.

I actually question how much contact he would have had with any of the staff.
Contract cleaners don't usually stay on site during working hours, but come when everyone has gone and do the job, so should really be only very superficially acquainted with any teaching staff.

NSW investigators will make inquiries with their counterparts in The Netherlands to check if the 24-year-old had any relevant history.

On Sunday, his house was no longer considered a crime scene

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...y-of-nsw-teacher/story-e6frfku9-1227299512015

This expat loophole is extremely worrying. What if you left Australia as a child, committed a bunch of offences overseas (including countries with an inferior or corrupt justice system, not Holland I mean, but there are there are countries with lax justice systems) and then came back to Australia and picked up a job working with children? W... T... F?

Wouldn't the family have had the same reaction as the rest of us when told "There are photos of a charred body on his camera/phone, and he has the keys that were last seen in her possession"?

The photo is the clincher for me. Invent a million excuses to explain away the keys and changing alibi and everything else, but the photo is damning.

Yeah, I was a bit gobsmacked by the 120 hours of work as well! That's a lot of sick people he's filling in for, lol. It's not like cleaning any one site is generally a full time 8 hours a day job either.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall during his police interviews. Wonder if he just sits there in silence, keeps saying 'no comment', 'I didnt do it', or how this lack of cooperation is actually manifesting itself. Perhaps he's trying to feign full blown mental illness and is angling for diminished responsibility or something?
Whilst we hear that the fam are filling in information and took the police to the forest, we don't know what theyre actually saying to police. They could be telling them he has paranoid schizophrenia and didn't know what he was doing, for all we know...

Interesting what you say, Trooper, re no one in Leeton or Griffith having any association with this guy. He's been around for 13 months but he's nobody's mate? I guess he wouldnt have colleagues as such either through work, sounds like all the jobs are the sorts of ones where he goes in and cleans a place on his own.

Yeah, I was a bit gobsmacked by the 120 hours of work as well! That's a lot of sick people he's filling in for, lol. It's not like cleaning any one site is generally a full time 8 hours a day job either.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall during his police interviews. Wonder if he just sits there in silence, keeps saying 'no comment', 'I didnt do it', or how this lack of cooperation is actually manifesting itself. Perhaps he's trying to feign full blown mental illness and is angling for diminished responsibility or something?
Whilst we hear that the fam are filling in information and took the police to the forest, we don't know what theyre actually saying to police. They could be telling them he has paranoid schizophrenia and didn't know what he was doing, for all we know...

Interesting what you say, Trooper, re no one in Leeton or Griffith having any association with this guy. He's been around for 13 months but he's nobody's mate? I guess he wouldnt have colleagues as such either through work, sounds like all the jobs are the sorts of ones where he goes in and cleans a place on his own.

He seems to have just floated thru Leeton.. he didn't go to the TAB, he doesn't seem to have a supplier of ice, hash, horsecrank, whatever, he doesn't play golf, he hasn't been roped into some Scouts or Guides lamington drive, he doesn't collect wood for the fires at home, who told them about camping in the Cocopaara?? No fires allowed there, too, at any timeof the year, so he wouldn't have experience previously of lighting up a big pyre they would have cooked on a primus or bottled gas BBQ thingy.. or maybe, not even that, depending on the rules.

Let's be INCREDIBLY generous and say that the cleaning company gave VS 15 minutes to clean each classroom (this is very unrealistic, it ranges between 6 and 9 minutes per room). Plus there could be some grounds work, offices, staff room etc. That would mean that, for 120 hours he was cleaning nearly 500 rooms per school week. There would not be that many rooms in all the schools and TAFE put together in Leeton.

Okay, too cynical. I'll give him some travel time to do Griffith as well, plus all of the surrounding small schools like Wamoon.

Nope. It still doesn't work.

Then consider that each school usually has more than one cleaner. And that school cleaners don't work between 9am and 3pm.

So now we'll assume that he is a professional gamer and he works from 7pm until 4am each night. This means he sleeps from 10am until 2pm. That's not much but I'm trying to fit 120 hours of work in here!

His hypothetical day looks like this:

Week days:
5am - 9am: work cleaning schools
10am - 2pm: sleep
3pm - 6pm: work cleaning schools
7pm - 4am work playing games

Let's be generous again and let him work 15 hours on the computer each day on Saturday and Sunday.

That's 7 hours a day cleaning at school, which is 35 hours a week.
Also, 9 hours a day gaming, which is 45 hours a week.
Then the 30 hours from Saturday Sunday.

So I can squeeze out 110 hours a week if I'm very generous and pretend that he cleans at least 10 schools each day then stays up most of the night on his computer.

I get the overwhelming nuance out of Leeton that the Detectives and local police force, etc are a bit gobsmacked with this Vincent. They seem to be getting nothing, nothing from him, bits and pieces from the mum and bro.. its as if Vincent has dropped from the sky. Whatever moves forward they make have nothing to do with Vincent, he appears to be completely out of the loop and all enquiries and investigatory work is moving along with out his input...as if he has already been dismissed as a useless prevaricator and not worth the time of day... a lot of effort being put in by the local constabulary in protecting the Mum and Bro, too.. keeping them way under the radar. Not a peep of leaked info or anything resembling info out of anyone from Leeton in regards to VS..

No one has bobbed up from Griffith or Leeton having shared a quiet beer with VS or even an online buddy, nothing nothing nothing.... this bloke is something else.......

Just a few more things came to me. So, with absolutely 'nothing' coming from this guy, the sense is he's not denying it either? He is just literally not talking?? If that's the case, then that really is a bit bizarre.
Mind you, if police really thought this guy had a mental illness that contributed to this crime, I reckon we would have heard that a mental health assessment would have been arranged for him. Not heard that either.
The only reflections we have really heard so far are from the neighbours? And they didnt have anything particularly odd to say about him either! Yes, a loner, but that he was friendly and very polite!
Be interesting to see know how he performs at his court hearing in early June!

In response to another comment, I also doubt he would have had much personal contact with any of the teachers.

Let's be INCREDIBLY generous and say that the cleaning company gave VS 15 minutes to clean each classroom (this is very unrealistic, it ranges between 6 and 9 minutes per room). Plus there could be some grounds work, offices, staff room etc. That would mean that, for 120 hours he was cleaning nearly 500 rooms per school week. There would not be that many rooms in all the schools and TAFE put together in Leeton.

Okay, too cynical. I'll give him some travel time to do Griffith as well, plus all of the surrounding small schools like Wamoon.

Then consider that each school usually has more than one cleaner. And that school cleaners don't work between 9am and 3pm.

So now we'll assume that he is a professional gamer and he works from 7pm until 4am each night. This means he sleeps from 10am until 2pm. That's not much but I'm trying to fit 120 hours of work in here!

Week days:

Let's be generous again and let him work 15 hours on the computer each day on Saturday and Sunday.

So I can squeeze out 110 hours a week if I'm very generous and pretend that he cleans at least 10 schools each day then stays up most of the night on his computer.

You've put way too much thought into what was either a mistake by the neighbor in mishearing him, or a reporter misquoting the neighbour. Or the accused exaggerating.

Either way he obviously didn't work 120 hours.

Just a few more things came to me. So, with absolutely 'nothing' coming from this guy, the sense is he's not denying it either? He is just literally not talking?? If that's the case, then that really is a bit bizarre.
Mind you, if police really thought this guy had a mental illness that contributed to this crime, I reckon we would have heard that a mental health assessment would have been arranged for him. Not heard that either.
The only reflections we have really heard so far are from the neighbours? And they didnt have anything particularly odd to say about him either! Yes, a loner, but that he was friendly and very polite!
Be interesting to see know how he performs at his court hearing in early June!

In response to another comment, I also doubt he would have had much personal contact with any of the teachers.

He was arrested last Wednesday... so far.. nothing.. Has he a lawyer? usually his lawyer would appear on the steps of the police station saying 'my client will defend this charge to the maximum,' or some such statement.. but no denial at all, no confession either, just nothing. I just find it odd that he doesn't appear to have any legal representation.. or if he does, then his laywer is invisible, too. very odd..

of course, X.. if he is mentally unfit, or impaired, that would be up for a mention, but no.. no mention of this at all. .

Week days:

Hahaha! That is hilarious, Fruity!! :laughing::hilarious:

and, the police would absolutely want him to have legal representation as quickly as possible, it makes for messy and down-the-track nonsense the longer he is without a barrister.. hell , a Silk is what he needs. They would really not want to question him , under the circumstances of the accusation , without his brief in the next chair to him..

I can only think he is refusing to have legal representation.. that's all my imagination can conclude.

Wasn't it a part time/casual job?
Yes it was, Which makes the 120 hours all the more ridiculous.
He may have been caught on the hop being seen by the neighbours putting out the washing and got extra defensive and made up this gigantic number of hours without even thinking about how implausible it is.

He wouldn't likely have a barrister at this point. A solicitor is the normal appointment following arrest. He may have been assigned a local duty solicitor ( a free service and you get whoever is rostered on that day for the magistrates court) for the first appearance. He may be applying for a legal aid solicitor to represent him or he may not have any legal representation yet. I expect that will change when he realises he needs legal help.

Hi All, not posted for very long time - In fact I even forgot I was registered! I too, live in a small rural town - smaller than Leeton in fact - with a population of around 3,000. I don't know anyone here and have been around for more than two years. I don't play sports, don't go to the pub etc etc. I'm a full-time carer for my elderly parents and their medical requirements are only available in a nearby bigger town, so I tend to do my grocery shopping there too, so rarely use the local supermarket. I'm not saying any of this is relevant for VS, but I am saying it is easy to 'fly under the radar' even in a small town.

I think we need our Isisrising (verified physycologist) back to tell us what this attitude of "I've been quite busy, I've been working 120 hours a week because someone was away sick."

What does this mean? Did he believe in his own importance and had authority or was he just a chronic liar.

Either way he knew he'd done wrong because he did everything to hide it.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...o-himself-say-neighbours-20150409-1mhkxa.html

Another night with writers block, so much to add but can't string the words together.

He wouldn't likely have a barrister at this point. A solicitor is the normal appointment following arrest. He may have been assigned a local duty solicitor ( a free service and you get whoever is rostered on that day for the magistrates court) for the first appearance. He may be applying for a legal aid solicitor to represent him or he may not have any legal representation yet. I expect that will change when he realises he needs legal help.

I would have thought someone would have flown in from Wagga , quick smart... The solicitors of Wagga are not known for slouching!.. no doubt he will be up for legal aid, .. but it is hard to conceive that he has no legal representation currently, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday... .. long time, with a charge of murder..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne