Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is creepy.... the only product listed on TeamBPS website...
http://web.archive.org/web/20130409054813/http://teambps.net.au/products/scaregame/

"Scaregame: He spends his time torturing innocent victims, devising dangerous puzzles, and creating new, devious, and brutal traps. The city above is in panic as more and more people are turning up missing, only to be found days later, horribly disfigured, dismembered, and of course, dead."

:notgood: :doorhide:

Did VS want to use the original photo of his burned victim as a part of the designed "Scaregame" ...?? Are there other original photos ...?

Something has gone very wrong in that house in Leeton. Somewhere, reality and fantasy have collided.

Agreed. It may be the case that 'fantasy and reality' merged in his own mind. However, burning the body demonstrates action taken to cover up what he had done, so some awareness of 'the real world' beyond the 'fantasy'. The photograph as 'a trophy' or to use in a 'game'? We don't know enough yet. The police have removed the photos from his possession, so he won't be able to replay the murder sequence and engorge his 'fantasy' in that part of his mind. My opinion only.

"Scaregame: He spends his time torturing innocent victims, devising dangerous puzzles, and creating new, devious, and brutal traps. The city above is in panic as more and more people are turning up missing, only to be found days later, horribly disfigured, dismembered, and of course, dead."

:notgood: :doorhide:

I found this the most disturbing part of the game description:

Fortunately for Nigel, there happens to be three young, ripe subjects walking aimlessly down a desolate alleyway unprotected and completely unaware that they are being watched, hunted.

If the accused wrote that, it gives a disturbing insight into his way of thinking.

I found this the most disturbing part of the game description:

Fortunately for Nigel, there happens to be three young, ripe subjects walking aimlessly down a desolate alleyway unprotected and completely unaware that they are being watched, hunted.

If the accused wrote that, it gives a disturbing insight into his way of thinking.

Agreed. It could be an insight into his disturbed thinking. Hypothetically, we could say that he found SS in such a situation i.e. alone and unprotected at the school on Easter Sunday, unaware that she was being watched, hunted.

Should the police be told it may be relevant.

Schools are made up of long hallways...is this where his imagination was running?

Should the police be told it may be relevant.

Schools are made up of long hallways...young, ripe, unprotected, watched, hunted.

Yes IMHO. It needs to be ruled in/out of their investigation. Crimestoppers 1800 333 000 opens at 8.00am today in NSW. Will you inform them TGY?

I didn't even read the description. I saw that Nigel lived in the sewer and stopped reading. That was disgusting enough for me.

Yes IMHO. It needs to be ruled in/out of their investigation. Crimestoppers 1800 333 000 opens at 8.00am today in NSW. Will you inform them TGY?

Someone needs to call before the media reads here and splashes it everywhere IMO.

I dont know this world either but my guess is that designing computer games is about as interactive as computer programming. Not much, in other words. As far as this Team Bulletproof Studio goes, I reckon at best it was a team of two: the twins.

As a Software Engineer, I'd have to correct you on this one. Almost all aspects of software design and development are highly interactive (different people have different skills but important perspectives on each others' work), with lots of two-and-fro between team members. One of the big software development myths held by joe public is that it is a couple of guys stuck in a back room or it can all be done from home. That is most often not the case.

Brilliant thinking NoStone!

The Reptilian Stare: Psychopath’s pupil dilation when you are the target

. . . Having been a surviving victim of manslaughter at the hands of a registered psychopath (who had been in and out of jail since 14 years old and had murdered a man only months before becoming obsessed with me) I would welcome anyone to investigate into why the psychopaths “crystal blue” eyes turned death jet black, (like a sharks eyes).
I began nursing at 16 year old and am now 50. This is not the first time I have come across this anomoly.. . .

http://neurologicalcorrelates.com/w...er-you-may-be-a-function-of-target-detection/

Now I'm gonna have nightmares! Eeek.

Interesting, but a very broad definition of psychopath, which technically is a pronounced lack of empathy, not some rabid predator.

A psychopath in a strict sense doesn't go out of their way to hurt people, they just don't care if they do.

The article seems to refer more to someone with distinct anti-social personality disorders (they may of course also be a psychopath), or who's psychotic (though can result in a loss of control, ie the opposite of the focus of which they speak) or a sociopath (but then that term has its critics too, many not really seeing a distinction from psychopathy, depending on the strictness of the definition(s)).

This expat loophole is extremely worrying. What if you left Australia as a child, committed a bunch of offences overseas (including countries with an inferior or corrupt justice system, not Holland I mean, but there are there are countries with lax justice systems) and then came back to Australia and picked up a job working with children? W... T... F?

This isn't really a loophole. An Australian citizen has the right to live in Australia, whatever he or she has done elsewhere (obviously if they haven't been convicted, they might get extradited back to another territory for trial, depending on agreements, severity, etc). The same applies to expats living in Australia who then return to their countries of origin. Hopefully we lose as many bad apples as we gain.

Obviously the WWC checks should ideally require a police check from each country that the person has been in during the last X years. But equally, we need to be sensible and not make it so hard for people to get jobs where they might encounter children that they just don't bother (example being my wife who works in Australia and NZ as a FACEM, and has had all the checks done numerous times (Queensland Health, WA Health, the NZ District Health Board, registration authorities in AU, UK and NZ, etc) - We are talking the same thing over and over with each new post. She actually turned down work in NSW because the paperwork was just too onerous to be worth the effort for a couple of weeks work, and it was easier to just work in QLD instead (same kind of paperwork, but already done). There is a sensible balance between providing protection against the small number of offenders and making life too hard for those that need to get the job done. There is also an enormous cost in terms of government processing and verifying paperwork, and the economics of that have to be taken into account. Spend taxpayer money on X and it isn't available for Y. I appreciate my example is healthcare work, so there is a lot more than the working with children bit, but the basic point remains.

This applies in various aspects of society from airport security to making sure food in the supermarket isn't tampered with. Society is never going to be without risk, it just needs to be managed to a sensible and practical level. If the net is wide enough that the legit people get through, sometimes a bad one will also get through. That's life, sadly, and unless we can reprogram the human race to be a bit less rubbish, it always will be.

That certainly gives you an insight into the minds of people who create "games" like that.
If you spent years developing this game, it must affect your outlook on the value of human life.

I know game developers, and this is really not how it is. The ones I know are smart, upstanding young women and men, some of whom develop horror-genre and violent games with the 100% understanding that it's fiction... because they're not mental.

There is just NO comparing them to this killer, who lived at home with his mum and had no social life, didn't try to make one, and cannot be healthy of mind, because he killed a woman, set fire to her and took pictures. There's killer cops, nurses and doctors, do we blame their exposure to real violence and blood for their crimes?

Not being cross at you, kiwi, just a bit tired of the blame being put on content that's normal for many normal people and has been for decades now.

How about blaming the killers.

This guy behaves like a classic disorganised killer, and if the driving back and forth at the school thing is true, I am pretty sure he was monitoring police activity, and seeing as he took a photo trophy, maybe getting a thrill out of it as well.

He aint too smart, and/or his excitement overwhelmed good sense.

Still catching up on this thread (I've been absent..) but I am betting we find in this killer many similarities to Morgan Huxley's killer, another 20-something loner and misfit, living at home and with no mates. Might be wrong - but my feeling is he'll have had a similar fantasy building in his mind for months, maybe longer, and poor Stephanie may or may not be the sole focus of it.

It will come out that this guy has been a bit "off" all his life.

Reminds me of Dupas (another one..like Kelsall too..) - soft loner of a kid, mum's boy, outwardly 'harmless' looking, passive to authority but sick in the head beyond belief.

Anyway, late to thread but thanks all for the posts. I can't focus too much on poor Stephanie and her loved ones, it's emotionally getting to me, all these murders here.. words can't express how sad this makes me, how terrible it is.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/family-of...death-of-stephanie-scott-20150412-1mj8f8.html

Family of accused murderer Vincent Stanford help police in investigation into death of Stephanie Scott
April 12, 2015 - 6:24PM

"... Vincent Stanford, 24, has not been co-operating with police but his mother, Anika, and older brother, Luke, have spent countless hours since Wednesday assisting detectives in any way they can"... The family have been holed up in a local motel as they help police investigate the killing... they fled their family home which remains a crime scene under police observation...

Shipping household goods overseas can be very expensive. Commonly, when people are moving a long distance here (in the US), they have a yard sale and sell off all their belongings and then buy new things at their destination.
The sight of them arriving with only mattresses must have drawn the neighbors' attention. But Leeton wasn't their first home in Australia, so maybe that's all they had picked up, knowing they would be moving again.

IMO, you don't ship a mattress and nothing else overseas.

You rent a shipping container and send everything you can fit in it - including tea towels, mattresses, all your big, necessary pieces of furniture, all your kitchenware, linens, etc, everything. Furniture that's too big gets sold off, but everything else goes.

-OR-

You sell off everything before you leave and plan to buy afresh in the new country.

If they rolled into town with three bags and a mattress, it's my guess that the mattress was a local acquisition (ie purchased or given to them in Australia) and the rest of their stuff was still in transit to Australia. I'm basing this on everyone I've known who emigrated here; all but one had to go a period of weeks or months getting by with almost nothing until their shipping container arrived with all their household belongings. That one exception was an expat returning to Australia after a marriage breakdown with little but the clothes on their backs.

Bring nothing, or bring everything that will fit into a shipping container, but transporting a single mattress doesn't seem like it would make financial sense.

Also, they'd lived over here before, so they'd probably be aware that standard bed sizes differ between Australia and Europe. They would not be able to get a bed frame or linen that would fit a European mattress without alteration.

That game is hideous! Someone needs to inform the police. If VS was doing research for developing that game then holy cow what else has he got on that computer.

I wonder if the older brother is a full brother to the twins? There is no mention of him either in the town. Have the police contacted the twin?

Walkamile - I think the' mattress' reference might have been a bit of a spin on words, kind of like just arrived with the shirt on his back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne