GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kelly Fedor Verified account ‏@KellyFedor 4m4 minutes ago

In a heartbreaking victim impact statement Stephanie Scott's mother says Stanford's behaviour should have raised red flags earlier @9NewsSyd

:tears:

Ashlea Brown ‏@AshleaBrown7 now40 seconds ago

Breaking: Vincent Stanford's confession tape played to Griffith Supreme Court. He admits "beating" Stephanie Scott to death. @7NewsSydney

Sarina Nastasi ‏@sarinanastasi 8s8 seconds ago

Breaking: Vincent Stanford admits to "beating" Stephanie Scott to death in confession tape played at Griffith Supreme Court @prime7tv

:furious:

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 2m2 minutes ago

Vincent #Stanford tells officers he attacked a teacher in Holland when he was 13 or 14 & was "put in a mental hospital." @9NewsSyd

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 16m16 minutes ago

#Stanford's police interview now being played to the court, he says "I think I went a little nuts...I couldn't stop myself." @9NewsSyd

First photo of Stephanie Scott’s killer Vincent Stanford as he appears for sentence hearing
Sarah Crawford
The Daily Telegraph
17 minutes ago (as at 11:13am 11 October 2016)

'A MAN who raped and murdered a popular teacher at a NSW high school has come face-to-face with her family at his sentencing at Griffith Local Court this morning.'

Click here to read more

Kelly Fedor ‏@KellyFedor 5m5 minutes ago

Vincent #Stanford's description of the murder is so matter of fact it's chilling, many details too awful to repeat. @9NewsSyd

Sarah Navin ‏@SarahNavin now1 minute ago

"I didn't really feel anger, no emotion, I just wanted to kill her" (Stephanie Scott) - Vincent Stanford, police tape at sentencing hearing.

Geelong Journal ‏@geelongjournal now34 seconds ago

Steph’s killer: ‘I just wanted to kill’: THE mother of Stephanie Scott has called her daughter’s killer “pathetic”… http://m.tbnn.it/MQyPwb

he was trying ( at his first encounter with the police questioner ) to portray himself as mentally impaired. 'I think I went a little nuts...I couldn't stop myself." '

But he isn't going to get away with that. . His opinion as to whether he is nuts or not is irrelevant.

looking at him, lurching in to court, he is a huge horror.. not much muscle, but weight and heft and determination. Stephanie didn't have a prayer , caught in that storeroom.

it is too horrible. it is an affront to all humanity.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...l/news-story/639f4880a0e2755e52bd1499c87efb8c

... he calmly tells a detective; “I went nuts” ...
He told the officer of trapping her and throwing her to the floor in a storeroom.
“I chucked her to the floor and beat her to death,” he said.
He said he used a knife — and there was so much blood, he later used a high pressure hose to wash it all away.

He said she was struggling and trying to yell as he grabbed her around the waist and covered her mouth.
Just moments before she told him to have a “happy Easter”.
In the interview, police officers repeatedly asked him why he killed Ms Scott.
He said: “I had to kill her. I was not angry or anything I was pretty emotionless I just thought I had to kill her.”
Asked if he was angry towards her, he said no.
“I think I have mental problems — I didn’t feel angry, I just wanted to kill.”
He inflicted the fatal wound with a 40cm knife which he “hit” her in the “carotid artery”.
Stanford said he didn’t know why he kept Ms Scott’s bra. “Maybe as a souvenir,” he said...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/vincent-s...urder-of-stephanie-scott-20161010-grza0p.html

During his confession to police Vincent Stanford said "I think I went a little nuts" when he murdered school teacher Stephanie Scott on Easter Sunday last year.
"I think I needed to see a psychiatrist but I didn't," Stanford told police during a recorded police interview that was played in a NSW Supreme Court sitting at Griffith on Tuesday...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/vincent-st...10-grza0p.html

The 25-year-old said he struck Ms Scott 13 or 14 times and offered no explanation as to why he killed her.
"I don't know, I just felt like I should do it," he said. "Just that I had to kill her."
Stanford also confessed to having tried to strangle a teacher when he was 13-years-old and was put in a mental institution for two months...

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/vincent-st...10-grza0p.html

Stanford told police during the interview that he had discarded Ms Scott's clothes in various garbage bins around Leeton.
Then, after he had put her body in the boot of her own car, he used a high pressure cleaning system to clean the blood left behind in the storeroom where he killed Ms Scott.
After Stanford placed Ms Scott's body her red Mazda 3 he drove it to his house in Maiden Avenue at Leeton.
Court documents outline how he later drove Ms Scott's car, with her naked body still inside, to Cocoparra National Park, about 70 kilometres north-east of Leeton, near Griffith.
He doused her body in petrol before setting it alight and in a depraved act he took photographs of her remains....

"No emotion" = sociopath. Forget blaming autism or being aspy. Total cop out imo. My severely autistic son has plenty of emotion and empathy. Being so cold about such a heinous act is pure sociopathy or whatever the current term is.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

he knew exactly what he was going to do.. that's why he went home and got his 'rape kit'.. he knew exactly why he kept her red bra's.... he actually wants sympathy !..... he also knows exactly why he pretended he knew nothing.. .. knew no one, went no where..... what Vincent thinks is that everyone is not as smart as he is..

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/328...tencing-over-murder-of-stephanie-scott/#page1

Ms Scott’s mother Merrilyn Scott told the court she struggled to cope with her daughter’s death.Mrs Scott labelled Stanford “pathetic” and told the court she could not believe Stanford was allowed to work around children for as long as he did.
“This despicable person had access to six schools,” she said...

Please sit for a moment and count to 40. Grasp the magnitude! That's how many times Stephanie was hit by this animal. He must NEVER walk our streets ever again.
Shame on the Govt for allowing this to work in a school.

I'm mortified this beautiful innocent who was woman preparing for her wedding was murdered this way.

The 25-year-old said he struck Ms Scott 30 or 40 times and offered no explanation as to why he killed her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back