Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, although I think the biggest challenge to her recovery will be the stares and whispers behind her back in Carnarvon.

She will forever be remembered in this town for what's happened, with constant questions and innuendo.

If I was the Parents, get the he'll out whilst she is still young.

Would they have to stay in Carnarvon for the case ? I would be selling the house, asking my Employer for a transfer and getting out. On the other hand their support network is in Carnarvon. Wonder how C will handle things when she goes back to school and the kids asking her questions? I suppose there will be talks with teachers ....

And we know she was distressed. We know a neighbor heard her crying.

I’m not sure that’s a fact. This was the neighbours interviewed the morning she was rescued. From memory the comment was more along the lines of “I heard crying the other day which could have been her”.

I feel like I’m watching Criminal Minds only it’s real. Yikes!

YES, yes we are watching Criminal Minds...... I so appreciate some of the scenario descriptions, but so many (of us) still leap to accusations rather than factual interpretation....

Ha ha .......... I think we can all take lessons from watching Criminal Minds episodes... logic, logic, logic. No emotion!!!!!

Amazing that the baby wasn't as appealing... .. are there any Bratz babies?? I don't know a whole lot about Bratz as a genre...

The baby needs constant care. He couldnt leave the baby while he went to work as the baby would just cry and cry. A 4 year old can at least watch cartoons, play with toys, get their own snack etc. Perhaps he had to live like this a 4 year old so he thought it is fine. Maybe he didnt understand that a 4 year old needs constant watching.
I think she was crying when he wasnt there..maybe he was at work? 4 year olds are much more interactive then babies aswell...so if he wanted company then a 4 year old is better. babies dont care about dolls.

I saw CS on TV this morning (it is Friday morning here). Cameras on her as her mum carried her (while CS carried a big pink balloon). I think mum is going to want CS out of the limelight very soon ... CS looks like she is enjoying the camera! :)

imo
There were more photos published today. It looked like CS, her mum and stepdad were trying to get to their car. Her mum was carrying her. I imagine she won't let C go for a long time. C was smiling at the camera.

What on earth is going through the minds of the people taking these photos? Just because she's smiling doesn't mean she's OK! She's already been through an enormous violation of her rights. Give her a break!

It's appalling. I'm at a loss for words.

It could also be to have himself surrounded by people to make him look credible.
A man with friends, family, nieces, daughters commenting publicly on his FB is going to make him seem a tad more trustworthy than some loner with no FB friends. Easier to groom too. Especially when in conjunction with posting on posts or groups condemning paedophilia.
The time invested into this would be immense.. not much time for anything else. Running a large 'family', where you are each and every person in it, and I see that he had 'members' of that family interacting with each other, that is, he took on each persona, and made it work with another invented persona.

This takes massive , massive energy and commitment. And his idealisation of that family he created in his mind and activated on line. It was not your ordinary family. It seemed to me it was how he thought families might act. Not what he had known, or seen or experienced. But what he imagined as perfect.

I saw CS on TV this morning (it is Friday morning here). Cameras on her as her mum carried her (while CS carried a big pink balloon). I think mum is going to want CS out of the limelight very soon ... CS looks like she is enjoying the camera! :)

imo

They were on our 6:30 evening news (ABC) here in the States tonight.

I would agree. Parents are probably soooo tight about what is going on, but little girl is enjoying.

Thats ok.. .. feels as if, when they start some real investigative psychological meetings, she may be open and cooperative....
The more she shares the better............

They were on our 8:30 evening news (ABC) here in the States tonight.

I would agree. Parents are probably soooo tight about what is going on, but little girl is enjoying.

Thats ok.. .. feels as if, when they start some real investigative psychological meetings, she may be open and cooperative....
The more she shares the better............

with the psychological experts that is.....

The baby needs constant care. He couldnt leave the baby while he went to work as the baby would just cry and cry. A 4 year old can at least watch cartoons, play with toys, get their own snack etc. Perhaps he had to live like this a 4 year old so he thought it is fine. Maybe he didnt understand that a 4 year old needs constant watching.
I think she was crying when he wasnt there..maybe he was at work? 4 year olds are much more interactive then babies aswell...so if he wanted company then a 4 year old is better. babies dont care about dolls.

And a baby isn’t going to appreciate his toys or even interact with him.

The amount of people expressing sympathy for this perp because his dolls are displayed so nice is blowing my mind. She was taken from her parents for 18 days with zero intention of letting her go!

She basically may have BEEN a doll. He collected her for his collection.

The crime for which he’s been charged with combined with the FB posts should be raising massive red flags.

of course there are red flags, but i fell that we, here on Websleuths, try to look at all angles........ and IF this guy had a semi-normal persona in some ways, it will help us truly investigate whether we think he is totally mad/bad or if he is a man of multiple personalities.

The time invested into this would be immense.. not much time for anything else. Running a large 'family', where you are each and every person in it, and I see that he had 'members' of that family interacting with each other, that is, he took on each persona, and made it work with another invented persona.

This takes massive , massive energy and commitment. And his idealisation of that family he created in his mind and activated on line. It was not your ordinary family. It seemed to me it was how he thought families might act. Not what he had known, or seen or experienced. But what he imagined as perfect.
That sounds incredibly time consuming.
Deep fantasy life.
How was he supporting himself and able to buy all those dolls?
Had he been collecting prior to being in jail?

Brilliant. And he should go after the woman who was posting his socials and started that. She's a known attention seeking pest who turns up to multiple rallies, protests.

He mentioned he had a son 16 years old and girls 17 years and 19 years old and his youngest daughter who was 11 was restricted from tiktok because of the Carly Ryan story. Carly's Story.

Were you able to track back all these fake family profiles back to him?

Well, in regards to Facebook, he seems to have at least three profiles that represent him. I understand there are some instragram ones, and I haven’t even looked on TikTok or other SM.

“Terence DL Kelz” hasn’t been updated since 2013 so it was possibly his first profile that existed. Given it was referred to in a post by one of his family members, it is likely the one actual people in his actual life would have in their friends list.

“Terence TezKelz” is the one he currently posts in that has actual photos of him and is the one you are referring to regarding the mention of all those children. I understand the fake kids he mention there don’t have an online existence. This profile is the one where he comes across as a concerned father, who makes very well written comments on other peoples posts regarding searches for lost children or being outraged at the short sentences given to those charged with sexual abuse of children (notably on pages like “Fighters against child abuse australia”).

Then there is the one where he is a father in his bratz universe (i don’t want to mention this one yet as I’m hoping I will still have time today to finish collecting data for the relationship map before they are shut down). Unfortunately when his name was formally mentioned by WAPOL, his Terence TezKelz profile was bombarded with thousands of comments and “hates” and it was too hard to sift through to find the original comments and likes. This one seems to mostly have photos of bratz dolls and is the “starting point” for the actual online fake bratz family he has created whose profiles contains other peoples photos he has ripped from the internet. In this profile he comes across as a very much loved part of the “family” who is the right mix of protective yet loving and gentle, and has daughters who love him, and a mother and cousins who look out for him and his daughters. I haven’t quite finished collecting the data here, but there is 2 daughters, 1 son, his mother, his close and vivacious cousin and her daughter, his girlfriend, and a whole lot more on the periphery. Interestingly, there would only be a handful of males, with the majority being female, but other than the (I’m not sure if sexualised is the right word here, maybe I’d call them more provocative) photos, generally the actual posts and comments are more “familiar/family life” and could be considered reasonable albeit a bit weird… while most of the profiles created and managed by him appear to be quite closed to the outside world (as in the only people “liking” or commenting are his fake people), some of the fake people on the periphery of this circle (like the girlfriend of the friend of his son) does seems to have actual people who have liked or commented on posts, and to me, these people are most likely have sinister intentions…..

IMO, this profile is the most fascinating, and I hope I don’t run out of time to map the network of personas!

“It was like a high speed chase first, there was one car and then police cars,” Deane Mitchell told 7 NEWS.“The cops were chasing that car initially and they were all surrounding that car on the side of the kerb and we saw one of the detectives on top of the guy, pinning him down,” the witness said.
7 NEWS reported the 36-year-old was not alone at the time, with female relatives driving with him before the arrest. It is not suggested that Kelly’s relatives have been involved in any wrongdoing.
FROM NEWS.COM.AU

That sounds incredibly time consuming.
Deep fantasy life.
How was he supporting himself and able to buy all those dolls?
Had he been collecting prior to being in jail?
His fiscal life. .. he had recently bought a new car. The neighbor remarked upon it. Not a wreck, a reasonable car. At some point , he says he just worked a 12 hour shift. I don't know where he worked, but a pound to a penny, someone will drop that info soon.

A 12 hour shift, to me, means, in the mines somewhere, maybe the salt mine up past the blowhole campground ( another of Rio Tinto's operations) .. that's just a guess on my part, based on the shift length.

I think he inherited his granma's house, that she, at some stage bought it, and left it to him, because if he was renting that place, the rent would be calculated on his earnings, and he seems, to me, that he has quite a lot of disposable income.

Does he smoke?? drink? gamble? ingest illegal substances? fly in lobsters from Port Hedland?.. I don't know. the dolls cost a bit.

Well, in regards to Facebook, he seems to have at least three profiles that represent him. I understand there are some instragram ones, and I haven’t even looked on TikTok or other SM.

“Terence DL Kelz” hasn’t been updated since 2013 so it was possibly his first profile that existed. Given it was referred to in a post by one of his family members, it is likely the one actual people in his actual life would have in their friends list.

“Terence TezKelz” is the one he currently posts in that has actual photos of him and is the one you are referring to regarding the mention of all those children. I understand the fake kids he mention there don’t have an online existence. This profile is the one where he comes across as a concerned father, who makes very well written comments on other peoples posts regarding searches for lost children or being outraged at the short sentences given to those charged with sexual abuse of children (notably on pages like “Fighters against child abuse australia”).

Then there is the one where he is a father in his bratz universe (i don’t want to mention this one yet as I’m hoping I will still have time today to finish collecting data for the relationship map before they are shut down). Unfortunately when his name was formally mentioned by WAPOL, his Terence TezKelz profile was bombarded with thousands of comments and “hates” and it was too hard to sift through to find the original comments and likes. This one seems to mostly have photos of bratz dolls and is the “starting point” for the actual online fake bratz family he has created whose profiles contains other peoples photos he has ripped from the internet. In this profile he comes across as a very much loved part of the “family” who is the right mix of protective yet loving and gentle, and has daughters who love him, and a mother and cousins who look out for him and his daughters. I haven’t quite finished collecting the data here, but there is 2 daughters, 1 son, his mother, his close and vivacious cousin and her daughter, his girlfriend, and a whole lot more on the periphery. Interestingly, there would only be a handful of males, with the majority being female, but other than the (I’m not sure if sexualised is the right word here, maybe I’d call them more provocative) photos, generally the actual posts and comments are more “familiar/family life” and could be considered reasonable albeit a bit weird… while most of the profiles created and managed by him appear to be quite closed to the outside world (as in the only people “liking” or commenting are his fake people), some of the fake people on the periphery of this circle (like the girlfriend of the friend of his son) does seems to have actual people who have liked or commented on posts, and to me, these people are most likely have sinister intentions…..

IMO, this profile is the most fascinating, and I hope I don’t run out of time to map the network of personas!

He must be an extremely extremely unhappy man, doesn't like who he is, doesn't like his life so escapes into his fantasy world.

I think he dyed her hair too. Everyone is saying its lighting, but it is clearly not. It's gone from yellow blonde (no red) to a golden/copper tinted blonde, which can only be achieved with red dye deposits.
Which is why Police wanted CCTV from pharmacies, kids clothing stores. They already knew who they were dealing with from his previous time in prison, just needed concrete evidence to go after him.

‘PINNING HIM DOWN’: Dashcam shows dramatic moment <modsnip> alleged abductor arrested

In the video the reporter says something like its suggested he was at the blowholes to commit theft but he did something more sinister

Its exactly what i thought from the being it made so much sense that someone would be at the blowholes to commit small tent robberys but because they like children they took one, because of the high burglaries in Carnarvon it made sense someone would travel to the blowholes especially if they had been in trouble before, (the madeleine mccann case its suggested the guy was regularly robbery hotel rooms and he has an interest in children to took one when presented to him)

But the odd thing to this is how he follows travelling families on some of his many social media identitys and a travelling family who documents their travelling on Facebook was at the blowholes that night

‘TRULY TERRIFYING’: Family-of-seven camping just 100m from ‘abducted’ <modsnip> tells of events

Bratz doll-obsessed 'oddball' charged with terrifying abduction of <modsnip>

The face he yelled at the media some articles suggest he swore and yelled what are they doing here others suggest he yelled im coming for you im just worried if time had gone any longer could he hav snapped <modsnip>

Are we allowed to talk about his social media now that he is named?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member