Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And a baby isn’t going to appreciate his toys or even interact with him.
When Madeleine Mc Cann was taken both her younger siblings were babies in two cots beside her Bed. Similar to CS her younger baby sister was in a cot beside her. One theory in MMC case is also that theft of the apartment was the initial intention, which then turned into child abduction. As SouthAussie mentioned theft may have been the initial intention here too. I think the perp acts on impulse with no plan in a lot of these cases.
Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
The time invested into this would be immense.. not much time for anything else. Running a large 'family', where you are each and every person in it, and I see that he had 'members' of that family interacting with each other, that is, he took on each persona, and made it work with another invented persona.

This takes massive , massive energy and commitment. And his idealisation of that family he created in his mind and activated on line. It was not your ordinary family. It seemed to me it was how he thought families might act. Not what he had known, or seen or experienced. But what he imagined as perfect.
Exactly! This would have been incredibly time consuming. And if he did actually maintain proper boundaries regarding which people commented or liked on which profiles, this could be considered quite advanced brain function. I know that when I was dabbling in online dating I had to keep a spreadsheet of who was who so I didn’t mix up each persons “stats” :-;

And I think you summed it up perfectly with
“It was not your ordinary family. It seemed to me it was how he thought families might act. Not what he had known, or seen or experienced. But what he imagined as perfect.”

Well, in regards to Facebook, he seems to have at least three profiles that represent him. I understand there are some instragram ones, and I haven’t even looked on TikTok or other SM.

“Terence DL Kelz” hasn’t been updated since 2013 so it was possibly his first profile that existed. Given it was referred to in a post by one of his family members, it is likely the one actual people in his actual life would have in their friends list.

“Terence TezKelz” is the one he currently posts in that has actual photos of him and is the one you are referring to regarding the mention of all those children. I understand the fake kids he mention there don’t have an online existence. This profile is the one where he comes across as a concerned father, who makes very well written comments on other peoples posts regarding searches for lost children or being outraged at the short sentences given to those charged with sexual abuse of children (notably on pages like “Fighters against child abuse australia”).

Then there is the one where he is a father in his bratz universe (i don’t want to mention this one yet as I’m hoping I will still have time today to finish collecting data for the relationship map before they are shut down). Unfortunately when his name was formally mentioned by WAPOL, his Terence TezKelz profile was bombarded with thousands of comments and “hates” and it was too hard to sift through to find the original comments and likes. This one seems to mostly have photos of bratz dolls and is the “starting point” for the actual online fake bratz family he has created whose profiles contains other peoples photos he has ripped from the internet. In this profile he comes across as a very much loved part of the “family” who is the right mix of protective yet loving and gentle, and has daughters who love him, and a mother and cousins who look out for him and his daughters. I haven’t quite finished collecting the data here, but there is 2 daughters, 1 son, his mother, his close and vivacious cousin and her daughter, his girlfriend, and a whole lot more on the periphery. Interestingly, there would only be a handful of males, with the majority being female, but other than the (I’m not sure if sexualised is the right word here, maybe I’d call them more provocative) photos, generally the actual posts and comments are more “familiar/family life” and could be considered reasonable albeit a bit weird… while most of the profiles created and managed by him appear to be quite closed to the outside world (as in the only people “liking” or commenting are his fake people), some of the fake people on the periphery of this circle (like the girlfriend of the friend of his son) does seems to have actual people who have liked or commented on posts, and to me, these people are most likely have sinister intentions…..

IMO, this profile is the most fascinating, and I hope I don’t run out of time to map the network of personas!
This is brilliant stuff, and I bow to your perseverance, I take my hat of to you. Imagine how absolutely committed to this created 'family' he must have been, and how his life, .. that is, his real life, where he goes to work, pays bills, deals with the electricity company, zips off to Woolies to get some bread and milk, maintains the car, flies under the neighbors radar, the towns radar, keeps himself to himself, rushes out the door looking like he's late, how that must have been such an irritating interruption to what was happening in the 'family'... .. and so on .

It was, and probably still is, an all consuming chosen way of life.

WA TODAY NEWS:-
Neighbours described Mr Kelly as a loner who lived in his public housing property by himself. In recent days, residents said he had been coming and going from the house with groceries.
A Carnarvon Toyworld worker said the store had sold several dolls to the man over the years which they would gift wrap.

She did not know when the last time was he had visited the store but was checking CCTV footage which went as far back as October 18 to provide to police.

It was only a matter of time that this was going to happen and I believe it will settle out of court and be gagged as to how much he gets.
Whatever he gets will never be enough to recompense his moral damages in my opinion.
What if his Mum had a heart attack???
Well, first the Channel must APOLOGISE to him publicly!

This is brilliant stuff, and I bow to your perseverance, I take my hat of to you. Imagine how absolutely committed to this created 'family' he must have been, and how his life, .. that is, his real life, where he goes to work, pays bills, deals with the electricity company, zips off to Woolies to get some bread and milk, maintains the car, flies under the neighbors radar, the towns radar, keeps himself to himself, rushes out the door looking like he's late.. and so on .

It was, and probably still is, an all consuming chosen way of life.
Thank you for the removal of your hat :)

I have moments where I ask my self “what the hell are you doing wasting all this time. This is a pointless exercise that is going nowhere”, and then I notice a new name I had not seen before and I’m off again down that hole! So now I’ve started, I have to finish and hope to create a visual representation I can share.

Whatever he gets will never be enough to recompense his moral damages in my opinion.
What if his Mum had a heart attack???
Well, first the Channel must APOLOGISE to him publicly!

They have publicly apologised.

"Seven News has apologised for identifying an Aboriginal man as the 36-year-old suspect that was arrested by WA police over the CS abduction.

Later that night, they issued the following statement on their website ......."

7-news-apologises-wrongly-identifying

well done to them, very clever :)

Police reportedly combined a tip-off about a car with mobile phone data and other forensic information to locate C, with the phone data an especially lucky clue.

While large parts of the Australian outback do not have mobile signal, the Blowholes campsite is located near mobile phone towers, meaning a strong signal exists in that particular area.

How rare phone signal helped find <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The time invested into this would be immense.. not much time for anything else. Running a large 'family', where you are each and every person in it, and I see that he had 'members' of that family interacting with each other, that is, he took on each persona, and made it work with another invented persona.

This takes massive , massive energy and commitment. And his idealisation of that family he created in his mind and activated on line. It was not your ordinary family. It seemed to me it was how he thought families might act. Not what he had known, or seen or experienced. But what he imagined as perfect.

True about time consuming but it’s not like he had anything else going for him besides work/study. That still leaves a lot of time. I think of people who are gamers. They go to work then can spend the entire time playing games.
I myself can spend a good 3 hours at night designing a house on The Sims.
It’s clearly something he was passionate about and possibly consumed his every thought.

Well, in regards to Facebook, he seems to have at least three profiles that represent him. I understand there are some instragram ones, and I haven’t even looked on TikTok or other SM.

“Terence DL Kelz” hasn’t been updated since 2013 so it was possibly his first profile that existed. Given it was referred to in a post by one of his family members, it is likely the one actual people in his actual life would have in their friends list.

“Terence TezKelz” is the one he currently posts in that has actual photos of him and is the one you are referring to regarding the mention of all those children. I understand the fake kids he mention there don’t have an online existence. This profile is the one where he comes across as a concerned father, who makes very well written comments on other peoples posts regarding searches for lost children or being outraged at the short sentences given to those charged with sexual abuse of children (notably on pages like “Fighters against child abuse australia”).

Then there is the one where he is a father in his bratz universe (i don’t want to mention this one yet as I’m hoping I will still have time today to finish collecting data for the relationship map before they are shut down). Unfortunately when his name was formally mentioned by WAPOL, his Terence TezKelz profile was bombarded with thousands of comments and “hates” and it was too hard to sift through to find the original comments and likes. This one seems to mostly have photos of bratz dolls and is the “starting point” for the actual online fake bratz family he has created whose profiles contains other peoples photos he has ripped from the internet. In this profile he comes across as a very much loved part of the “family” who is the right mix of protective yet loving and gentle, and has daughters who love him, and a mother and cousins who look out for him and his daughters. I haven’t quite finished collecting the data here, but there is 2 daughters, 1 son, his mother, his close and vivacious cousin and her daughter, his girlfriend, and a whole lot more on the periphery. Interestingly, there would only be a handful of males, with the majority being female, but other than the (I’m not sure if sexualised is the right word here, maybe I’d call them more provocative) photos, generally the actual posts and comments are more “familiar/family life” and could be considered reasonable albeit a bit weird… while most of the profiles created and managed by him appear to be quite closed to the outside world (as in the only people “liking” or commenting are his fake people), some of the fake people on the periphery of this circle (like the girlfriend of the friend of his son) does seems to have actual people who have liked or commented on posts, and to me, these people are most likely have sinister intentions…..

IMO, this profile is the most fascinating, and I hope I don’t run out of time to map the network of personas!

wow. that is all i can say for your diligence and interpretation.
This really is a remarkable case.

Do you think it would acceptable for SM platforms to ban photos of say children under the age 16 on their sites? Or perhaps Sm sending out warnings to people uploading those photos to their accounts of potential predators? Do we need to become nannies to protect people from their "openness" ?

When my daughter had her first baby, I asked her husband to take a photo of myself with the new baby. I was so proud to be a grandmother for the first time that I put it up on FB as all my friends do with photos of their grandchildren. When she found out, I was banned from seeing him for a month even though I deleted it as soon as she complained. She had not warned me first so this was a harsh punishment. I understand her fears and have never done that again.

Amazing work - I started down the rabbit hole but it got too overwhelming. I've found several others today that have really concerned me. A mention of Terence giving a hickey in one.

I have also found directly that he was following both parents on several different instagram accounts - one of which the instagram handle is 'secret' (and some numbers) as well as the bio line 'shhh' - extremely creepy........

Just my opinion.

He must be an extremely extremely unhappy man, doesn't like who he is, doesn't like his life so escapes into his fantasy world.

i dunno.... I am sensing he lived in his fantasy world quite comfortably. The reality struck when he did this unconscionable act of bringing a real person into his fantasy life.

There is definitely a link between theft and other types of crimes. It’s definitely not unheard of. People are multifaceted. If people are unafraid to commit one sort of crime surely they’d be just as unafraid to commit another.

Though I do wonder if some thefts are because they need the money or they just enjoy violating someone’s space or possessions.

Gotta fund an expensive doll collection somehow I guess

The ABC understands the man comes from a large family with links up and down the Mid West.

The man's father is in Karratha, and had not had much contact with him but was said to be shocked when he heard the news.

According to his first cousin, who the ABC has chosen not to name, Mr Kelly and his older brother were raised in Carnarvon by their grandmother, who died around three years ago.

The cousin said he saw Mr Kelly at the shops on October 19, and was surprised at how friendly he was.
"He was a very quiet person," he said. "He would usually stick to himself."
But he said his cousin greeted him at the shops and told him they "have to stick together now", which he thought was strange.

He said the situation had affected many of his family members, who may not have had anything to do with the man for many years.

.abc.net.au accused-abductor-had-fake-family-on-social-media

That would be me. I’ve been banned for not following the rules which is fair enough.

Something else that I was vocal about was that I didn’t believe that the FB profile was related to the accused but it seems I was wrong there. I’m still wanting that to be confirmed because I don’t believe much of what DM print, but as someone else mentioned I can only assume his photos are all 10 years old because he looks NOTHING like that now. It’s all too much of a coincidence for it not to be him I guess.

Ah, I see. I did read an article describe him as overweight so he’s let himself go a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3