Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder what his ebay account is. Because he wasn't buying those dolls in Canarvon.
Apparently he was buying them in Carnarvon according to WA Today:
CS alleged abductor TK had room full of dolls in Carnarvon house
“A Carnarvon Toyworld worker said the store had sold several dolls to the man over the years which they would gift wrap.

She did not know when the last time was he had visited the store but was checking CCTV footage which went as far back as October 18 to provide to police.”

Wasn’t there a poster with alleged insider knowledge of the case, who guaranteed that it was not Bratz guy, there were no dolls, and that we were all looking at entirely the wrong person?

One other thing to clarify - a quick Google shows there is no Bratz doll with the same name as the victim. It is spelled and pronounced differently.

Yep, not seen them around lately

I don’t feel that this was Granny’s collection. Some of the FB profilesgo back 10 years ago.

But Granny only died a year or so ago so if they shared a house together, she would have known about the dolls and they could have done this together then it became an obsession with him and could even be part of his grieving for his Granny.

Wasn’t there a poster with alleged insider knowledge of the case, who guaranteed that it was not Bratz guy, there were no dolls, and that we were all looking at entirely the wrong person?

One other thing to clarify - a quick Google shows there is no Bratz doll with the same name as the victim. It is spelled and pronounced differently.

The poster was referring to the wrong guy whose pic and details were mistakenly shared by MSM.

The Bratz doll name is similar though, and many posters as well as some news articles wrongly referred to the victim by that name at various times during the investigation.

I think I’m particularly caught up in that though as my daughter played with Bratz when she was wee and that doll was her favourite because it’s also her (my daughter’s) name.

Apparently he was buying them in Carnarvon according to WA Today:
CS alleged abductor Terence Kelly had room full of dolls in Carnarvon house
“A Carnarvon Toyworld worker said the store had sold several dolls to the man over the years which they would gift wrap.

She did not know when the last time was he had visited the store but was checking CCTV footage which went as far back as October 18 to provide to police.”

He also bought via eBay. Before his Bratz DeLuca account was deleted, he was in a bunch of doll groups on FB and you could see where he discussed it with other group members. He also posted photos of the packages coming in the mail.

IIRC there was only one tent there, so there would only have been one tent to peep in.

Only one tent! that is quite risky if you didn’t know who was in it and your intention was to steal a child. Could he have recognised their car? But how would he know they were the ones in the tent?

Yeah there was someone saying it wasn’t him because they said they saw a photo and didn’t look like him but those SM photos look like they might have been edited or a filter used to adjust facial features. I know lots of people who look different IRL to what they choose to put on SM!

Yes, it's called a sexual fetish and is arguably a sexual paraphilia.
You can learn more here: Doll fetish - Wikipedia

So you are talking about a sex fetish, which has nothing to do with someone collecting dolls (or anything else) as a hobby and without any sexual connection. I agree that dolls COULD be collected as part of someone's sex fetish, but there's also a lot of people collecting stuff for various reasons.

Well, this is truly one strange case.

I'm mainly interested in how the hell he made off with the victim that friday evening, when he first got out there, and how police figured it out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he confesses to a large amount of this. My guess is that is what LE have been working on it between his trips to hospital.

Otherwise we have to wait until trial.
Random thought, but it just occurred to me that the perpetrator may not have worn shoes when he took CS from the campsite. That would have enabled a stealthy and trackless operation. This could well be a normal habit. Just MOO.

Random thought, but it just occurred to me that the perpetrator may not have worn shoes when he took CS from the campsite. That would have enabled a stealthy and trackless operation. This could well be a normal habit. Just MOO.

Considering the press have stated he was not wearing shoes in court today, this seems likely.

"Kelly was barefoot, wore a black shirt and his curly hair out."

Carnarvon man Terence Darrell Kelly charged with abducting <modsnip>

I am not familiar with the Australian court system, is this something you're familiar with and can explain?

Generally speaking; Summary offences are less serious offences (property / victimless, civil, common assaults) and are usually heard in lower courts, such as the Magistrates Court. They're usually prosecuted by police, and are not heard in the presence of a jury.

An indictable offence is a more serious charge (rape, murder, kidnapping, etc.) which are heard in the higher courts - District or Supreme court, and usually involve a jury. Prosecution is undertaken by the Department of Public Prosecutions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member