Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissioner Dawson told ABC Radio that while a tip-off from the public pointed to the home Cleo was found in, “a lot of forensic leads” had also directed officers in the same direction.

Police reportedly combined a tip-off about a car with mobile phone data and other forensic information to locate Cleo, with the phone data an especially lucky clue.

If they received a tip from public, why no reward money?
How rare phone signal helped find Cleo

Are any of these books red flags to anyone?

"Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate
"The Silent Wife" by Karen Slaughter
"Three Wishes" by Liane Moriarty
"The Last Anniversary" by Liane Moriarty
"The Exham-on-Sea Murder Mysteries" by Frances Evesham
"The Forevers" by Chris Whitaker
"Seriously...I'm Kidding" by Ellen Degeneres
"The Lucky List" by Rachael Lippincott
"The Things We Don't See" by Savannah Brown
"Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by Benjamin Alire Saenz

https://www.news.com.au/national/we...h/news-story/d63383b933c42d0dddd4fb2457dd9be6

“I’m coming for you.”

Those were the words allegedly uttered by Terence Darrell Kelly to a journalist as he faced court over the alleged abduction of CS. I changed the victims name to her initials.

Mr Kelly, 36, was barefoot and wearing a black T-shirt when he faced Carnarvon Magistrates Court late on Thursday charged with two offences.
“He did point threateningly at several members of the media ... and had a few choice words for me said in open court,” 7 News journalist Joseph Catanzaro said.

Mr Kelly allegedly looked directly at the reporter, then said: “I’m going to get out of here one day. I’m coming for you.”

oh wow he knows he is going down and it is not real clever to threaten someone with a lot of people around. Threatening someone does that sound bad or mad? Or really teed off as he can't get to his SM accounts to continue his "Family" life?

"Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by Benjamin Alire Saenz

The Ellen Degeneres one for sure (lol)

May I ask why?

Commissioner Dawson told ABC Radio that while a tip-off from the public pointed to the home Cleo was found in, “a lot of forensic leads” had also directed officers in the same direction.

Police reportedly combined a tip-off about a car with mobile phone data and other forensic information to locate Cleo, with the phone data an especially lucky clue.

If they received a tip from public, why no reward money?
How rare phone signal helped find Cleo

A tipoff when combined with thousands of hours of police work isn't really a 'tipoff'.

Rewards are usually offered to directly lead to the arrest or conviction of a person.

Someone simply mentioning that they saw a car speed out of the camping ground is not a "tipoff". It then took thousands of police hours and CCTV footage to locate the vehicle and person.

A tipoff would be "I saw John Citizen taking a small blonde child that looked like CS into his house at 444 Street, Suburb this morning at 10am".

Did the accused have these books?

All of these books were advertised for sale on 13th October by someone in Brockman (Carnarvon) which is the locality of the raided house. The advertisements have comments like this....

"$5 per book. Travelling Australia and need all gone ASAP. Please contact if interested. Posting at buyers expense. Please contact on XXXXXXXXXX (telephone number redacted by me) if interested."

All of these books were advertised for sale on 13th October by someone in Brockman (Carnarvon) which is the locality of the raided house. The advertisements have comments like this....

"$5 per book. Travelling Australia and need all gone ASAP. Please contact if interested. Posting at buyers expense. Please contact on XXXXXXXXXX (telephone number redacted by me) if interested."

I might be reading between the lines of your post? Possible a trip with a small child was planned or books someone has been reading on how to take a small child?

I might be reading between the lines of your post? Possible a trip with a small child was planned or books someone has been reading on how to take a small child?
and books not borrowed from the library, but purchased.. They are all recently published and would have cost, in Canarvon , around $30- 50 each... flogging them off for a fiver..

A person with disposable income.. lived at that address.

Oddly, one of them is. 'Before We Were Yours '.. it's about a heritage of the Tennessee Childrens home that sold children in the USA in the 30's../ ( very brief summary, my apologies. )

Last edited:
and books not borrowed from the library, but purchased.. They are all recently published and would have cost, in Canarvon , around $30- 50 each... flogging them off for a fiver..

A person with disposable income.. lived at that address.

They appear to have not been read. Like they are just an ornamental collection.

Travelling Australia.. with, or without the 'family?' was he about to consign 'them' to the dump bin?? Crikey...

The social media profile says "Alpha male and dad," and then in Italian it states "Australian-born of an Italian mother".
On January 27, a post said he had warned his children, of which he claimed to have five, about online safety.
The profile also shares videos of a child in a bathing suit, captioned "my princess", and another of a boy sitting on a couch, captioned "my son in Western Australia, miss you big boy". A third video shows a heavily pregnant woman, and is titled "not long now".

abc link can't be edited to make it workable. I hope a spoiler tag will do?

Sound like grandmas books.

The social media profile says "Alpha male and dad," and then in Italian it states "Australian-born of an Italian mother".
On January 27, a post said he had warned his children, of which he claimed to have five, about online safety.
The profile also shares videos of a child in a bathing suit, captioned "my princess", and another of a boy sitting on a couch, captioned "my son in Western Australia, miss you big boy". A third video shows a heavily pregnant woman, and is titled "not long now".

abc link can't be edited to make it workable. I hope a spoiler tag will do?
spoiler works just fine, P

spoiler works just fine, P
Italian mother...?? This seems to be important to him, so important he made up a fantasy Italian name. God alone knows what the Italians among us think of that, ...

Or maybe that was his poor mothers maiden name. There would not be many Italian women roaming around Karratha 37 years ago... not generally in the company of a Karratha man , either..maybe his fantasy and his reality has been merging for a long time...

Interesting that he identifies as Catholic.. perhaps in deference to his mum.. if, in deed, his mum was.. well. you get my drift.. I nearly fell into his fantasy myself , then, just for a second. .

12 hour shifts...........

I did wonder about the 12 hour shifts - because I heard it referenced that he was driving around the neighbourhood during his 'lunch break', which would imply he works, however, 12 hour shifts I would have thought were mining or something similar, and i'm not sure there's a mine close by to Carnarvon whereby he could drive home for lunch.

So looking at the evidence; he seemed to have a fairly nice car for someone living in a low-income housing, and he also seemed to have disposable income as evidenced by the doll collecting, this could point to him being gainfully employed.

However, even if he didn't work, I saw a comment by a neighbour that he bought the car right after his grandmother died, so perhaps there was some inheritance there.

<modsnip: Violates sub judice>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members