Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Tia is still waiting for justice.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

MURDERED schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer’s mum has urged anyone with information “no matter how big or small” to call police, three months after her daughter vanished.

Cyndi Palmer’s online plea came after false hopes the 12-year-old was caught on camera stepping into a car at a McDonald’s restaurant at Logan.

A Google Street View image of an unidentified girl in a school uniform getting into a car was circulated on Facebook this week but was quickly ruled out as being linked to Tia.

Mum Cyndi Palmer thanked the public for trying to help solve her daughter’s murder but said the girl in the undated image was not Tia.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/9408de0082a26674410619f23c4d5fb3

Interesting Poss another 'unnamed' young girl missing fairly close to where Tia went missing. I'm wondering if she too was in care, if so, authorities should be looking closely at the care workers. Just thinking out loud.

Praying for a happier outcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 33
Interesting Poss another 'unnamed' young girl missing fairly close to where Tia went missing. I'm wondering if she too was in care, if so, authorities should be looking closely at the care workers. Just thinking out loud.

Praying for a happier outcome.

Actually on tonight's ABC News they interviewed her mother. Surname is White. She just didn't come home from school. A private school. It is suspected that she is with someone. Let's hope. And I doubt that this is related to Tia as she went missing on the southside of Brisbane and this girl went missing north of Brisbane.

Cant believe how quiet this has gone, nothing on local media lately, there was a family fun day to raise money for the family, I'm not sure why they needed money maybe to pay for the funeral and if the parents had to have time off work :(
how can it be so quiet the police must know something

Did any of you see the piece in the Weekend Australian magazine today, re how things would be different in some people opinion if she was from a more affluent background there would be more focus? I only have a paper copy so not sure if I can post photos?

Did any of you see the piece in the Weekend Australian magazine today, re how things would be different in some people opinion if she was from a more affluent background there would be more focus? I only have a paper copy so not sure if I can post photos?

We're not allowed to post photos of news articles, but you can quote 10% of the article here and paraphrase the rest :)

sadly i think they might be right...
i am hoping that the investigation keeps moving on and that, eventually, whomever killed tialeigh is found and punish accordingly

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

With respect, I didn't see the article, but I doubt that the police would treat any case differently. As for the general public, I have faith that most Australian people are above that. Think of some of the recent murders - very affluent and very poor.

With respect, I didn't see the article, but I doubt that the police would treat any case differently. As for the general public, I have faith that most Australian people are above that. Think of some of the recent murders - very affluent and very poor.

I would like to think that also, but in the real world stuff like this happens. If this had been someone from an affluent family, LE would be on this like s#!t to Velcro.

I ask two teens at a bus stop in the busy *middle section of Chambers Flat Road how the community has recovered from the death of Tia Palmer. “Who?” one teen says.

Four months on from her death, family and friends can’t shake the thought that Tia’s *background came to influence the search in the *crucial hours after her disappearance.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/lif...y/news-story/2b730650eb869b1ab11a3bb7d75dae7d

I ask two teens at a bus stop in the busy *middle section of Chambers Flat Road how the community has recovered from the death of Tia Palmer. “Who?” one teen says.

Four months on from her death, family and friends can’t shake the thought that Tia’s *background came to influence the search in the *crucial hours after her disappearance.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/lif...y/news-story/2b730650eb869b1ab11a3bb7d75dae7d

unfortunately i think they might be right
if you see how many pages the threads for william and khandalyce have and compared them to tialeigh's then yes, i think race, age and background might come into play
so many kids fall through the cracks of society but it is hard to keep track of so many, i am guilty of remembering facts and faces and forgetting names...
i hope whomever did this to tialeigh is found

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member