Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiahleigh was dropped off by a foster parent at Marsden State High School, south of Brisbane, on the morning of October 30, but was not seen by teachers and investigators believe she had planned to skip school that day.

Updated 11 Jul 2016.

Read more here.

BBM: Was it ever established which foster parent dropped Tiahleigh off at school?

I was dying to say something about this when her mother made the post but couldn't due to TOS. So glad it's come out in the media so we can discuss it.. although Tiahleigh's mum deleted the post and asked for everyone to do the same.. I don't think she wanted media to get ahold of the info in the end in case it jeopardizes anything. It must be so frustrating for her to be kept in the dark.

I followed the trail and was able to find the ad for the car thanks to Tiahleigh's mum posting the foster parents names. Just a month ago they had a garage sale and are selling everything they own.
I think the police are getting very close and they are shiitting themselves now.

Hold on Tiahleigh.. justice is very, very close. I can feel it ❤

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tiahleigh was dropped off by a foster parent at Marsden State High School, south of Brisbane, on the morning of October 30, but was not seen by teachers and investigators believe she had planned to skip school that day.

Updated 11 Jul 2016.

Read more here.

BBM: Was it ever established which foster parent dropped Tiahleigh off at school?

Not that I remember but, of course, I'd assumed it was the foster mother :gaah:

Not that I remember but, of course, I'd assumed it was the foster mother :gaah:

Yes, I did too. I can't remember now if I'd read that or not. Things are not looking good for those foster parents IMO.

I'm not sure if it was ever posted on here but Tiahleigh had run away a few times prior. I'm very local and I recall a couple of times where she had run away due to problems with her carers. Tiahleigh desperately wanted to be with her mum, and she obviously wasn't enjoying her foster family for whatever reason. I think that played a big part in why the police weren't taking anything seriously at first, and as much as I hate to admit it when I saw her come up missing again even I had just thought she had ran away again. I remember seeing her mum distraught posting on Facebook because she felt in her heart something was different this time. All the other times Tiahleigh was found quickly at a friend's house, but this time no one had any idea where she was.
I'm going to go back over the old missing posts and see what they said. I'm sure I remember them saying the foster mother dropped her off around 8:15am..
Might also be worth mentioning that the foster parents have two sons in their very early twenties.

I don't think she planned on attending school that day either, but I don't think she had firm plans based on this:

One woman identified herself as the mother of one of Tiahleigh's friends in a post. She wrote of how 'sick' she felt because the 12-year-old had asked to stay at her home on the Friday she went missing.

The woman declined, aware that Tiahleigh was avoiding going home.

'Apparently she caught a random bus and wasn't getting off until she got to the city,' the woman wrote. 'Wish I had have said yes.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-year-old-Tiahleigh-Palmer.html#ixzz3qvuYmzc4

With the recent development, reading back over the thread, this comment from friends mum is interesting. Something was clearly going on in that home :-(

I was dying to say something about this when her mother made the post but couldn't due to TOS. So glad it's come out in the media so we can discuss it.. although Tiahleigh's mum deleted the post and asked for everyone to do the same.. I don't think she wanted media to get ahold of the info in the end in case it jeopardizes anything. It must be so frustrating for her to be kept in the dark.

I followed the trail and was able to find the ad for the car thanks to Tiahleigh's mum posting the foster parents names. Just a month ago they had a garage sale and are selling everything they own.
I think the police are getting very close and they are shiitting themselves now.

Hold on Tiahleigh.. justice is very, very close. I can feel it ❤

I wonder if someone read mums post before she deleted it and went to the media with the scoop. By the sounds of the news update it wasn't released by the police.

http://www.mygc.com.au/tiahleigh-palmers-mother-reveals-original-owner-seized-car/

The mother of murdered schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer has taken to social media, revealing that the car seized by police last week allegedly belonged to the 12-year-old’s foster father.In a post on Facebook, Cyndi Palmer stated that the blue Ford XR6 sedan which was seized by detectives for forensic examination last Tuesday, was allegedly sold just days after Tiahleigh’s body was found.“The car that was seized is identical to the one that __ and __ had, the one they had sold within days of Tiahleigh’s body being found,” she wrote.

Police are yet to confirm or deny the reports, however the Courier Mail states that detectives instructed Cyndi Palmer to remove the post from her Facebook page.

Ahh ok you probably need to be a member of the group.

That's probably it. I have enough trouble keeping up with WS and insta; without following FB; unless entirely necessary.

Content not found. That was quick; QPS and FB. Good work? Arrest imminent? Hope so.

It's definitely still there and works for me. Are you trying from a computer? I know sometimes tapatalk and computers dont want to cooperate for some silly reason! Or possibly it only shows up if you've liked the page? The page is called Crime Watch Logan if you want to like the page and try the link again? Otherwise I have no idea I'm sorry. But I'm sure the names will come out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member