Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or she was pregnant to old Rick. .. first time Rick finds out he has competition, even though its a forced situation like his is against Tia. Maybe the first time Julene finds out that Rick has been assaulting Tia. Maybe he kills Tia to keep in the good books of Julene.. this whole situation has so many pieces to the puzzle. and it's a sure bet that Rick or the son, either son, both of them or Julene are going to come clean anytime soon.

Yep, judging from previous complaints against the FD it wouldn't be a surprise if he faces more charges in this case.

if the son, about as stupid as a son could be, tells folks on facebook that he got the foster child pregnant, what is the point of killing the foster child? wouldn't he be better off killing all of facebook and the son? .. how is killing Tia going to solve the problem? .. of course, murder itself is illogical, so I am not demanding logic on the part of old Rick here, but ... .. it seems to me that that whole family, mum , dad, brothers, agreed that murdering Tia was the answer to the problem they thought they had at that time. And as time went on, it must have seemed at times like it was solved for them. .....

For Rick, I reckon it must have had to happen that night before Tia told Julene , perhaps that not only was Trent at her but so was old Rick. .. . I just don't buy it that he did it to 'save his son'.. don't buy it for a nanosecond.

1fa6dfe489ddc42c23a894ccfe4ab2b6.jpg
. Ugh it just gets worse. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much just what all the others said; I couldn't see any extra info. SBS post)

there isn't any evidence that poor little Tia was pregnant, only that the son thought she may be due to his illegal , improper and revolting sexual behavior, which is some sort of indication of the parenting skills these 'foster carer's ' had. None. But the son had to blab on facebook, and Tia naturally confided in her schoolfriend, probably after being closely questioned by the son , and then it is said, told Julene, everyone decided it was time for Tia to evaporate. ... Rick would volunteer to do the job. Everyone else promised to keep quiet. Lots of discussion about how to behave, hence the facebook pleas to bring her back, and please find her, the coffin carrying at the funeral, all this stuff specifically designed to convey the idea of a worried and saddened foster family.. false statements to the police, easy as, no worries. .. if you can carry the coffin at the funeral of a child you murdered, by God there is nothing you cannot do, nothing. ..

Yep, judging from previous complaints against the FD it wouldn't be a surprise if he faces more charges in this case.
What were those complaints? I wondered if he had a record, and if so, why was he deemed an appropriate foster parent?

"The foster dad charged over the murder of Queensland schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer is in an induced coma in hospital after a suspected self harm attempt in custody."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ck-Thorburn-charged-murder.html#ixzz4KrFTlYld

he must have taken something with him to the watchhouse.. you'd think they'd search him.. some tablet, perhaps?.. I don't see him whipping out a knife and cutting his own throat, or throwing himself under the police car......

"They alleged a Facebook message conversation between Mr Thorburn and his cousin showed him saying he'd had sex with Tiahleigh the Monday before her disappearance because she'd threatened to kill his dog."

What I'm getting from this is that it wasn't "consensual" (not that a 12 yo can consent, but..)

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...oma-wont-appear-in-court-20160921-grkwvf.html

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

From your link:

They alleged a Facebook message conversation between Mr Thorburn and his cousin showed him saying he'd had sex with Tiahleigh the Monday before her disappearance because she'd threatened to kill his dog.

They said he had denied any involvement or sexual conduct with her on five separate occasions and had colluded with his family to mislead police.

What the actual F!! Because she threatened to kill his dog? So he raped her? If that was the only time then the whole 'worried she might be pregnant' thing doesn't make sense because you can't be pregnant within a week, and definitely not enough to show up on a test or anything. Either way this is not the behaviour of a normal, rational human being.
She threatened to kill my dog, so I raped her and then my father killed her and my whole family kept it a secret.. if that was the case then why not stop fostering her? Seems like it would have been much easier than raping and killing her

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

"They alleged a Facebook message conversation between Mr Thorburn and his cousin showed him saying he'd had sex with Tiahleigh the Monday before her disappearance because she'd threatened to kill his dog."

What I'm getting from this is that it wasn't "consensual" (not that a 12 yo can consent, but..)

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...oma-wont-appear-in-court-20160921-grkwvf.html

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

let me try and get the connection between Tia threatening to kill Trent's dog , so he has sex with her. . In Trent's mind, its a perfectly reasonable sequence of events..... it is normal, permissible.. probably goes on all the time in that house.. . Wont dry the dishes? right, someone has sex with you. Wont bring in the laundry, ? right, that means forced sex for you.... . someone threatens to kill your dog so you make them have sex with you. Under that haircut, Trent's mind is a hive of malfunctioning neurons.

I cant take much more of this.

I can feel my neurons withering and going out of orbit trying to figure the logic.

let me try and get the connection between Tia threatening to kill Trent's dog , so he has sex with her. . In Trent's mind, its a perfectly reasonable sequence of events..... it is normal, permissible.. probably goes on all the time in that house.. . Wont dry the dishes? right, someone has sex with you. Wont bring in the laundry, ? right, that means forced sex for you.... . someone threatens to kill your dog so you make them have sex with you. Under that haircut, Trent's mind is a hive of malfunctioning neurons.

I cant take much more of this.

What were those complaints? I wondered if he had a record, and if so, why was he deemed an appropriate foster parent?

I cannot figure out why that family was considered a good choice for Tia. Two adult sons, living at home, a very young 12 yr old developing girl introduced into the famly, there doesn't appear to be any checks done on the sons, or any hurdles for them to jump over before a foster child is integrated into the household, the simple fact of 2 adult sons living at home should have been considered a potential danger, regardless if the father and mother were holy saints. .. surely there must have been other fosterfamilies without adult sons, or even pubescent sons living at home as well? .. hard to believe there were none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme