Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She lived with the couple and their two adult sons in their Chambers Flat home where Thorburn’s wife Julene, 54, also ran a home daycare service.
The eldest of the two boys, Josh, 20, was qualified to work as an assistant in the home business and had been unemployed in recent years while recovering from injury."

Herald Sun but behind a paywall. They ran a family daycare? Come to think of it, one of the pics I have seen of Tiah shows her with a small child in the back ground and what looks like some play dough shapes. If FM was a family daycarer she would have had the protocols about reporting child abuse drummed into her. As in - the mandatory reporting. If she had done her job and reported it aTiah would have been removed and NONE of this would have happened. IMO.

Inside the idyllic rural property where 12-year-old Tiahleigh Palmer’s spent 10 months before her murder
SEPTEMBER 21, 20163:09PM

IT WAS a house of misery where 12-year-old schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer spent 10 months being sexually abused before she was murdered and her body dumped, according to the police case.

The schoolgirl was placed with former truck driver and muscle-car enthusiast Rick Thorburn and his family in the house on an isolated stretch of road at Chambers Flat, a rural pocket of strawberry farms and horse paddocks in the Logan area south of Brisbane.

The seemingly idyllic 2ha property where Tiahleigh made her new home with the Thorburn family is modern, with two bathrooms, a swimming pool, rolling green lawns and horses in the yard.

a9bb47aaa343d26d145955c20ea21ac6.jpg

9d4215e57efb8125e52e99b42e36f3fc.jpg

f42cad0b9b185a4f60dbe25c623e4dcf.jpg

46024fecc85babb53d6f1eed074f8915.jpg

4c569aa82d6d317f78fad32a20110405.jpg

Bet there's some boys in the big house getting ready for Hairdo bro.

Very pretty. He could end up friends with Gable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What's with the sheets on the Windows?
Privacy on acreage or just broke?
image.jpeg

Again this makes me think he knows theres more to come.
The filthy coward. Face your just desserts and let the gorillas welcome you.

Or the boys with the boiling water.

Pretty boy won't do hard time though IMO his lawyer backs that up in arguing for bail - saying he could do more time in jail waiting for it to come to court that in an actual custodial sentence.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 23
Or the boys with the boiling water.

Pretty boy won't do hard time though IMO his lawyer backs that up in arguing for bail - saying he could do more time in jail waiting for it to come to court that in an actual custodial sentence.

Ahhh there's nothing like a good hot shower. Don't forget the soap-on-rope.

If biological parents took full responsibily for the welfare and total commitment of being a responsible parent in the first place, then these vulnerable

children would not have to go through all this trauma and be placed in foster care........Makes me so angry why they bring innocent children into the

world to put them in such danger, because they cannot cope with being a responsible parent......DISGUSTING & DISGRACEFUL.....THERE IS TOO

MUCH OF THIS HAPPENING & IT APPEARS TO BE GETTING WORSE.....MOO.
Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and for whatever reason foster care is the only option. Don't blame her mother for her being abused and murdered.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and for whatever reason foster care is the only option. Don't blame her mother for her being abused and murdered.

Totally agree, her biological mother had her very young, and we don't know her back story, even though it seems she had some addiction issues people who dealt with her say she is a lovely person who loved Tiahleigh very much.

If biological parents took full responsibily for the welfare and total commitment of being a responsible parent in the first place, then these vulnerable

children would not have to go through all this trauma and be placed in foster care........Makes me so angry why they bring innocent children into the

world to put them in such danger, because they cannot cope with being a responsible parent......DISGUSTING & DISGRACEFUL.....THERE IS TOO

That's a little harsh. Tiahleigh's mum was a single teen parent with no support. I see on WS all the time people questioning why parents don't let someone else raise their child when they're struggling, and then when they do they are vilified for it. I'm sure she has enough guilt over her past actions without strangers blaming her. .. the only ones to blame here are the foster family. Her mother has two young children and desperately wanted Tiahleigh home with her.. Let's not forget she is also a victim here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I disagree and I think you need a little perspective. When I was in primary school, more than half of my friends were adopted. Times have changed, and fostering is now the way it is played. I don't think humans have changed.
If BIOLOGICAL PARENTS took FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the WELFARE and TOTAL COMMITMENT of being a RESPONSIBLE PARENT in the FIRST PLACE, then these VULNERABLE

CHILDREN would not have to go through all this trauma and be placed in foster care........Makes me so angry why they bring innocent children into the

Totally agree, her biological mother had her very young, and we don't know her back story, even though it seems she had some addiction issues people who dealt with her say she is a lovely person who loved Tiahleigh very much.
So true. The poor lady is a victim of this creeper bunch too, she's obviously devastated.

On another note, it's lovely to see so many of the old faces around! *waves*

I read in one of the MSM links that the police will allege the murder took place in the car which was siezed. I can't find the link now, will post if I see it again.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

"A police source revealed Mr Thorburn had swallowed pills either at Logan Central Police Station or at the Beenleigh Watch House following his arrest yesterday.

He is currently in an induced coma in Brisbane’s Princess Alexandra Hospital."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...a/news-story/8e1687a93f969268aa8f76b378d0607d

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

*waves back* .. assuming he survives his ridiculous attempt at suicide, when he does come round he isn't going to be a very happy boy, is he. No. Rick will be mighty disappointed and wont have to wonder why he's watched like a hawk 24/7, plus, lots more questions of a particularly horrible nature will be asked. ... I don't think Hairdo Bro should get bail at least until Dad is out of his coma and talking.. I am sure Rick has much more to tell, lots more, and a lot of that is going to be about Hairdo Bro and his adventures, and at the end of those chats with various detectives, bail may not be an option for the Walking Combover.

While Rick has so far portrayed himself as the Altruistic Father of the year, taking care of Hairdo Bro's problem in such a radical way , that story may change , by about 180 degrees once he realises that he fluffed his one last chance at ending it all. And then, there is Mum Julene..... her and the two sons at home on bail.. not a good plan. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme