Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A police source revealed Mr Thorburn had swallowed pills either at Logan Central Police Station or at the Beenleigh Watch House following his arrest yesterday.

He is currently in an induced coma in Brisbane’s Princess Alexandra Hospital."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...a/news-story/8e1687a93f969268aa8f76b378d0607d

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Nah, he's just resting up his turdface body before the real party begins. That is going to need all the rest he can get before he's given a new address!

"She lived with the couple and their two adult sons in their Chambers Flat home where Thorburn’s wife Julene, 54, also ran a home daycare service.
The eldest of the two boys, Josh, 20, was qualified to work as an assistant in the home business and had been unemployed in recent years while recovering from injury."

Herald Sun but behind a paywall. They ran a family daycare? Come to think of it, one of the pics I have seen of Tiah shows her with a small child in the back ground and what looks like some play dough shapes. If FM was a family daycarer she would have had the protocols about reporting child abuse drummed into her. As in - the mandatory reporting. If she had done her job and reported it aTiah would have been removed and NONE of this would have happened. IMO.
It just gets worse. They ran a child care facility ?????

Poor Tiah :-(. Such a tragic follow-up to an horrific crime.
I hope this is investigated thoroughly though (and I'm sure it will be). This is just MOO, but I feel that the father covering for the son (as in, son committed the murder and father covering for him to protect him) may be a possibility too. There's no reason in particular I feel this may be possible in this case, but it is an alternate angle that I hope they check out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read in one of the MSM links that the police will allege the murder took place in the car which was siezed. I can't find the link now, will post if I see it again.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

I wondered if that may be the case as naturally her DNA would be in the car but there must have been something more sinister

*waves back* .. assuming he survives his ridiculous attempt at suicide, when he does come round he isn't going to be a very happy boy, is he. No. Rick will be mighty disappointed and wont have to wonder why he's watched like a hawk 24/7, plus, lots more questions of a particularly horrible nature will be asked. ... I don't think Hairdo Bro should get bail at least until Dad is out of his coma and talking.. I am sure Rick has much more to tell, lots more, and a lot of that is going to be about Hairdo Bro and his adventures, and at the end of those chats with various detectives, bail may not be an option for the Walking Combover.

While Rick has so far portrayed himself as the Altruistic Father of the year, taking care of Hairdo Bro's problem in such a radical way , that story may change , by about 180 degrees once he realises that he fluffed his one last chance at ending it all. And then, there is Mum Julene..... her and the two sons at home on bail.. not a good plan. .
This got me chuckling....

*waves back* .. assuming he survives his ridiculous attempt at suicide, when he does come round he isn't going to be a very happy boy, is he. No. Rick will be mighty disappointed and wont have to wonder why he's watched like a hawk 24/7, plus, lots more questions of a particularly horrible nature will be asked. ... I don't think Hairdo Bro should get bail at least until Dad is out of his coma and talking.. I am sure Rick has much more to tell, lots more, and a lot of that is going to be about Hairdo Bro and his adventures, and at the end of those chats with various detectives, bail may not be an option for the Walking Combover.

While Rick has so far portrayed himself as the Altruistic Father of the year, taking care of Hairdo Bro's problem in such a radical way , that story may change , by about 180 degrees once he realises that he fluffed his one last chance at ending it all. And then, there is Mum Julene..... her and the two sons at home on bail.. not a good plan. .

Hairdo Bro can't do hard time, he went to Hills don't you know....

507661021b0e3ebe436c78757fb3015a.jpg

Not only that but it was closed after an 'incident' FFS!
Whaaaaat?? Bloody hell. I wonder if it was swimming pool related. I remember there was a case of a child drowning at a swimming pool at daycare around Brisbane somewhere

Whaaaaat?? Bloody hell. I wonder if it was swimming pool related. I remember there was a case of a child drowning at a swimming pool at daycare around Brisbane somewhere

I wondered if maybe a child was 'roughly mishandled', but I guess we'll find out soon.

It just gets worse. They ran a child care facility ?????

Yep, foster children and busily flogging his frankfurts in the back of a van.
Not to mention the horseshows and the muscle cars.

Gotta keep that income stream going.

IR
I wondered if maybe a child was 'roughly mishandled', but I guess we'll find out soon.

or if one of the sons was in an experimental mood.. greetings , Mrs G.

And what bad luck this family has had with injury, . .. Dad injured his back so he cant drive his trucks, Josh used to be the assistant at the 'day care' and then incurred an injury.. .. you wouldn't read about it, would you...

IR

or if one of the sons was in an experimental mood.. greetings , Mrs G.

And what bad luck this family has had with injury, . .. Dad injured his back so he cant drive his trucks, Josh used to be the assistant at the 'day care' and then incurred an injury.. .. you wouldn't read about it, would you...

There's that income stream again.
Compo claims?

I just looked on Gumtree for day care in the area and found ads for all sorts of pet day care, do we know if they tried this too?

The ad that was discussed here is all over the news now.

It was reported yesterday that complaints had been made in the past about the foster father but now I ccan't find the articles.

The ad that was discussed here is all over the news now.

It was reported yesterday that complaints had been made in the past about the foster father but now I ccan't find the articles.

I went looking for those too, and articles have been edited to remove reference to the school mentioned in the ad, and to remove 'incident' in regards to closing of the day care. I didn't think I was going crazy!!!

According to Channel 7 News, it was revealed at Trent Thorburn's court hearing today that the foster mother knew about the incest but covered it up! :steamed:

7 News Sydney ‏@7NewsSydney [video=twitter;778505558122827777]https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/778505558122827777[/video]
Beenleigh: Foster brother feared he may have got Tiahleigh pregnant, court told. @ChrisReason7 #7News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme