Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could read between the lines but it's going over my head, lol.

I apologise. I feel the need to be obtuse as it almost goes into "T was there and kept there by design territory". I don't want to interfere with any chance of Ts family getting justice for the other issues surrounding the case. Read back everything with hindsight and you will see.

It's not the Maori boys inside the adams family has to worry about. It is their own ilk.

I really really really hope to see some sign that LE had the usual surveillance court orders and they have some older than "tipoff"/ same time as " incedent" timeframe.

Yeah well that didn't take long did it! Go out for couple of hours and the page is down too.
That means this site is well monitored...... Can't the coppers do their own Sleuthing any more? they must rely on us to find stuff!
No. There are people out there scared shitless about what you guys will unearth. This whole threads about to be whitewashed.

and another thing... among themselves,..Julene, Trent , Josh , Rick... they must be concerned about the 'anonymous ' phone call, and I would think the detectives would pokerfaced play it to the limit, while they fell out among each other, .. not forgetting that Rick cant talk to anyone and Trent would be particularly stupid if he didn't know his phone calls and visits were recorded.

And if it wasn't one of the family , I am mighty curious to know who it was... perhaps the cousin on facebook, who seemed rather casual about having a crime admitted to him via that platform.
The cousin was a 'she'

“A statement has... been obtained by the cousin of the defendant. She said to the police that the defendant disclosed to her on the 28th of October 2015 he had sex with the victim,” Sgt French said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t/news-story/cca2488644f0cfd8cc4767a0504e6589

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

wheres that Alpaca pic - I missed it darn it...

Here you go .. Hairbro!!

b2399a9457a5ddc7ab99224e81cec7cb.jpg

"Everyone goes through challenges in life they wish they never had to."

Where do you even start with that quote?

I did reply to your post here, Angeline but inadvertently deleted it while editing a detail, sorry!

My inkling is Hairbro (can we call him Paedo Hairbro?) may percieve himself as a victim in the obvious intergenerational abuse cycle.

He had a bit of "Poor me" going on. A 12 year old made me have sex with her (utter rubbish) then Dad killed her. Or did they both? But I also wonder if it was all much more twisted.

I wonder if Tia was in fact pregnant with RTs child and tried to pin it on Hairbro Paedo. Sadly this could be a real possibility.

I wonder if RT cohersed his son into abusing Tia, not that TT is innocent by any measure but is not the smartest cookie and alpha Dad may have used his son to cover up his own filthy crimes. Filmed it. Who knows.

I do hope the dig brings something to light. Every piece of information is helping to build the picture and put these people away.

Rest in peace Tiahleigh.

Justice is coming.

Wow ~ the course of justice is moving quickly now! Sooo good to see! I am having a really tough time wrapping my head around the Case Manager of Tia actually responding to former foster carers/family that 'Tia tells lies' (if this is what actually happened/was said - in regards to Tia running away and not wanting to go back to RT and his sick bunch) I worked in lotttts of residential homes in my former life and I can't imagine a worker not following up on serious accusations or even a hint that something was not right for Tia's new foster home...this is bizarre and isn't a matter of being overworked/underpaid for the Case Manager - it is pure and utter neglect of their duties and an integral component in working with kids in foster care. Even a hint of something not right was always followed up in all the homes I was in...especially as ALL workers spoke with each other and gossiped or speculated or debriefed after an horrific shift...going on the middle of the night drives to find run-away kids and being half-asleep and stroppy and cursing DOCs for not paying enough for this s***. but, the duty-of-care always took over as we were accountable and that was made very clear from the get-go....very, very weird

May I please have another 'multi- thanks' button... Please

she looks a real piece of work.. . however.. come October 10th, it should be made plain just what she lied about to the police, and why. And exactly how she perverted the course of justice. ...

Might find out a lot more about old Julene.

Julene, Julene, Jukene, I'm begging you please ...

I did reply to your post here, Angeline but inadvertently deleted it while editing a detail, sorry!

My inkling is Hairbro (can we call him Paedo Hairbro?) may percieve himself as a victim in the obvious intergenerational abuse cycle.

He had a bit of "Poor me" going on. A 12 year old made me have sex with her (utter rubbish) then Dad killed her. Or did they both? But I also wonder if it was all much more twisted.

I wonder if Tia was in fact pregnant with RTs child and tried to pin it on Hairbro Paedo. Sadly this could be a real possibility.

I wonder if RT cohersed his son into abusing Tia, not that TT is innocent by any measure but is not the smartest cookie and alpha Dad may have used his son to cover up his own filthy crimes. Filmed it. Who knows.

I do hope the dig brings something to light. Every piece of information is helping to build the picture and put these people away.

Rest in peace Tiahleigh.

Justice is coming.

Once again, I plead my case for the 'multi-thanks' button :)

I think they might have done it because it's something runways often do, deactivate their social media. They wanted to make it look like she'd run away. She may have even deactivated it on her previous runaway attempts...

Tialeigh's mother has stated via sm that Tia deactivated her Facebook account herself.

This case would now be under the laws of sub judice in Queensland at least.

i do agree Makara, and in understanding of Cindi's appeal today - please everyone, let's be very careful that we do not in anyway compromise our judicial process and its outcomes.

Did you start that stop watch ?

I'm certainly not telling anyone here how or what to post so please don't think that. I would just like to say that I think we all need to be VERY careful what is said, especially regarding the possible charges from April. I'm sure none of us want to see him get off due to activity and discussion on social media.

Edited to add that it is also very clear that someone from that family are reading here

Quoting myself. Sub justice is exactly why I wrote this earlier tonight. I couldn't bare to see these creeps get off on a technicality

That's what I thought but look at this

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/68e1d5f53ba0eaa40f35cae6cb3fc669

The Courier-Mail can also reveal the foster carer is facing charges relating to two other girls, aged 4 and 11, and that the charges helped prompt Child Safety Minister Shannon Fentiman’s decision to order a review of the Blue Card system.

How are they going around the law to be able to publish that? DailyMail UK you might expect something there, but here? Surely they would have lawyers look at it before printing so it doesn't jeopardise the case? Either case's!

That's what I thought but look at this

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/68e1d5f53ba0eaa40f35cae6cb3fc669

The Courier-Mail can also reveal the foster carer is facing charges relating to two other girls, aged 4 and 11, and that the charges helped prompt Child Safety Minister Shannon Fentiman’s decision to order a review of the Blue Card system.

Thanks wwgy. Good job I say! This whole system of sub judice really annoys me! It is an archaic law that should be abolished!

So we have some low life who is charged with murder, rape etc. etc. and eventually has to front a judge and jury at a trial. The fact that he/she has committed other crimes in the past cannot be revealed, spoken about, even hinted at in that trial is IMO totally outrageous! There is the old and well worn adage, 'innocent until proven guilty'. The judicial system treads softly, softly with these 'innocent until proven guilty' scum and more often than not, it is the victim whose name is dragged through the mud. The police do all of the hard work and investigation into a crime to present enough evidence to arrest and lay charges and they are to be commended. My motto is guilty until proven innocent. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

How are they going around the law to be able to publish that? DailyMail UK you might expect something there, but here? Surely they would have lawyers look at it before printing so it doesn't jeopardise the case? Either case's!

Apparently RT is refusing to talk at this stage and hasn't pleaded his case. If he pleads not guilty then it will be up to the prosecution to put forward the evidence they have and try to prove his guilt in a court of law. This is when the laws of sub judice kick in. If he pleads guilty, it's all over rover and he will arraigned and sentenced without a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak