Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No crocs, but no doubt some bull sharks.

just reading over some old stories in light of the arrests...

Tiahleigh's "Facebook account had reportedly been deactivated on the day of her last confirmed sighting" I'm assuming this was on the Friday, after she had been killed. ... wonder which of the cretins deactivated her facebook - and why?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Facebook-page-parents-missing-children.html
I think they might have done it because it's something runways often do, deactivate their social media. They wanted to make it look like she'd run away. She may have even deactivated it on her previous runaway attempts...

What we know.. Tia was murdered in that house. She was smothered by Rick. Where in that house , exactly.. I don't know, and another crucial thing is, how did Rick find out about the son and Tia.. if this is indeed the case. Who told whom.. and Where. Wherever he was told, that s where he murdered her, but it was a Thursday night and I am assuming everyone was home.. .. soo.. where were they?.. in the same place as the murder was happening? . Who said what?.. .

Was she murdered 'in the house' Trooper? I've seen suggestions that it was in the car.

However, all your questions are most valid .

May be a coincidence - recently someone i know, a 24yo Victorian man appeared in court and pled guilty to child sex offences; he is/was a professional dancer, just like TT, and he had previously been living/studying/working in Sydney at a national dance company. I wonder if they have a connection... anyone know which dance company TT was with?

He worked with PCYC, where Tia danced. I believe he had toes in doors with several youth troupes. But PCYC is a definate.

Was she murdered 'in the house' Trooper? I've seen suggestions that it was in the car.

However, all your questions are most valid .

the police have stated that the house is the crime scene for her murder, V.I....... certainly the car was used to transport her body, but as of I think Wednesday,, the house is it ........

murdered in the house on a Thursday night....... probably everyone at home......... there is some talk that Rick actually did drive just himself to the school on the Friday morning, to no doubt be seen doing so..

I think they might have done it because it's something runways often do, deactivate their social media. They wanted to make it look like she'd run away. She may have even deactivated it on her previous runaway attempts...

I am sure Cindy said early on that Tiah had, had her Fb account shut down before she went missing. I think that was said wayyy back, maybe in the first initial post when Tiah went missing, on the Logan Crime Watch page.

Trent, hoping to hide communication? He'd have likely been able to go in and delete any messages between them or about him too by then.

When did Australian data collection come into play? Weren't all communications kept - for such reasons. Also, Zuckerburg will tell you anything posted on Facebook, public or private, is never truly deleted. Messages can be easily deleted on consumer interface (just long hold, select delete) but data is always retained.

Hmmmmm

The Thorburn Family has had a bit of an earthquake hit it. The Boss temporarily checked out, and I am so very curious as to how that affects this family dynamic, and if it will result in a whole lot of stories being shaken up and shaken out. Who's boss of the family now?... Who'll blab next?.. my money is on Josh , the shy older boy, who's charged with perjury , perverting the course of justice, both of these can attract quite heavy sentences, unless.. this brother can come up with some mitigating circumstances.. was he bullied into it? was he trying to get away and out of it? . can he prove this? . . who was making him sign those false statements? Dad? Trent? Both?...

or Mum.. has she had a gutful of Rick yet?.. you would think so, or is she still in thrall to the whole concept of her and Rick trotting off into the sunset? .. She is certainly left with an unsolvable family problem, either one son or the other has to turn on his brother for one of them to be not imprisoned for a very long time. .. .

Did Rick have permission from the family to try suicide as a get out ploy? or did he keep that secret from them, and left them all to face the outcome all alone... . . . . . .

legal representation for each 4 of them has to be procured, the cost of that will be astronomical, and Legal Aid isn't a certainty......

It would have been so much cheaper to be kinder to Tia.

I think she might have Trooper, and before the arrest:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-mother-cindy-speaks-out-20160923-grn008.html

Watch this space, I wish. All they have to do now is delay and draw out all 4 cases and CP will never be able to tell the real truth of what went down.

I cant stress this enough. Read between the lines here. Just like everything about this family is text book, this is text book.
Makes me wonder how many good souled interstate and international LE eyebrows are stuck to the ceiling.

Was there even an anon tip off "cough"

I wish I could read between the lines but it's going over my head, lol.

Drinks with friends, shirtless selfies and posts that 'life is good': The online life of the foster brother whose 'incest with Tiahleigh Palmer led to her murder' - AFTER her body was found

"Tiahleigh Palmer's foster brother posted smiling photographs and upbeat messages to his social media for months after her body was found dumped in a river near their home.

Nineteen-year-old Trent Thorburn's social media accounts show him drinking with friends and posing shirtless in a mirror, even captioning one shot with an extended explanation of why 'life is good'.

The upbeat posts were made for months after Tiahleigh, 12, was murdered and her body dumped in the
Pimpana River near the home they shared with their parents in Logan, Queensland."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Tiahleigh-Palmer-led-murder-body-found.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my Lord - how messed up is this lad. Do you reckon he had those words of acceptance spun to him - but I can't get over the bit about 'love & spread the live, smile .... pretend to be a human instead of the f*%#|ing lowlife cretin that you are! IMO anyway!

Oh my Lord - how messed up is this lad. Do you reckon he had those words of acceptance spun to him - but I can't get over the bit about 'love & spread the live, smile .... pretend to be a human instead of the f*%#|ing lowlife cretin that you are! IMO anyway!

I live in hope that when he gets to the big house, Max Sica and Gabe Tostes plank him a bit.....

I am sure Cindy said early on that Tiah had, had her Fb account shut down before she went missing. I think that was said wayyy back, maybe in the first initial post when Tiah went missing, on the Logan Crime Watch page.

yes. i remember that too

OPINION: Why we need to give Tiahleigh's mum a break

"From the moment her daughter disappeared in October last year, Cyndi Palmer has not hidden her troubled past.

While she hasn't gone into explicit detail she has not shied away from the fact that Tiahleigh was in foster care because her own bad choices landed her in a prison cell.

During the search for Tiahleigh, the discovery of the child's body, the long and arduous police investigation into her daughter's murder and now - as the country's media spotlight falls sharply on her again in light of this week's arrests - Cyndi has kept her focus on one thing. Getting justice for Tiah."

http://www.qt.com.au/news/why-we-need-give-tiahs-mum-break/3092671/#.V-RrB9oRjv0.facebook

attachment.php

This is where I wish for that multi-thanks button.

I have no knowledge of Cindi other that via her presence in the sad loss of her daughter, however in my opinion, she has been genuine, honest, forthright and loving of her daughter. Sadly she will no longer have earthly connections with Tiahleigh, however I believe this mother/ daughter bond to be everlasting. That connection will endure and Cindi will know her daughter's love & support in her future life.

"Everyone goes through challenges in life they wish they never had to."

Where do you even start with that quote?

When did Australian data collection come into play? Weren't all communications kept - for such reasons. Also, Zuckerburg will tell you anything posted on Facebook, public or private, is never truly deleted. Messages can be easily deleted on consumer interface (just long hold, select delete) but data is always retained.

Hmmmmm

WE know that, but Hairbro mightn't?

https://plus.google.com/116809445868874804703

ol' Ricks Google plus account. Only 2 posts, both in WA from 2013.
wonder if they are from his truck driving days. He only started the food van business in early 2015, just before they got Tiah. Before that he sold car and truck parts from home.
Wonder when he stopped driving trucks.

WE know that, but Hairbro mightn't?

Now that you say it like that.....yes! Oh dear. He does seem a bit backwards coming forwards.
Even with the 'good' education at Hills the boy couldn't work out how to use spell check.

Shall we start the stopwatch?
Yeah well that didn't take long did it! Go out for couple of hours and the page is down too.
That means this site is well monitored...... Can't the coppers do their own Sleuthing any more? they must rely on us to find stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove