Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry boss but when I hit the link, Hairbro Paedo is gone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Okay but why are you calling me boss? Surely you know my name is Makara.

(Now you're supposed to say "Don't call me Shirley") :floorlaugh:

Apparently RT is refusing to talk at this stage and hasn't pleaded his case. If he pleads not guilty then it will be up to the prosecution to put forward the evidence they have and try to prove his guilt in a court of law. This is when the laws of sub judice kick in. If he pleads guilty, it's all over rover and he will arraigned and sentenced without a trial.

Thank you very much for explaining that :) So really it's all open to be published until he pleads his case.......If I was his lawyer lordy I would be making that process hurry up! Until then I think it's going to be a interesting few days of news.

How are they going around the law to be able to publish that? DailyMail UK you might expect something there, but here? Surely they would have lawyers look at it before printing so it doesn't jeopardise the case? Either case's!

You saw the way everything was shared around so quick and fast like I did. I sort of felt it leaked so fast out there it is almost common knowledge level. It really is unprecedented and I have tried to ponder the real life ramifications. I'm not bright enough.

Another thought I have had is that there would have been enough circumstantials early on to go hard on
surveillance and they caught him during the "incidences" and had to act before they had a water tight case. A bit of lets just see how this goes fellas, oh ****..that's how it goes.

You saw the way everything was shared around so quick and fast like I did. I sort of felt it leaked so fast out there it is almost common knowledge level. It really is unprecedented and I have tried to ponder the real life ramifications. I'm not bright enough.

Another thought I have had is that there would have been enough circumstantials early on to go hard on
surveillance and they caught him during the "incidences" and had to act before they had a water tight case. A bit of lets just see how this goes fellas, oh ****..that's how it goes.

Very true! I was shocked at how easy the information flowed! I have never seen anything like it, in a case before. I think the power of social media has really taken hold in this case and in the case of little Mason. I am liking your thinking on the surveillance, that may explain a few things.

Let's all hope that nothing that has been said anywhere, has any negative impact on any of these cases. And hopefully, with the spotlight on childrens services, some things get changed for the better.

Does anyone think JT's lawyer will get her off by painting the picture of her being a victim too? Maybe controlled/threatened by RT.

Sniff out WA.

How far back did hairbro paedos fb go back? Where are them hills and dance kids at with their creepy anecdotes to fill in the blanks. I want to know how long they were at hills for. Whole education/ just senior.

What was lizard lady doing while he was trucking?

Very true! I was shocked at how easy the information flowed! I have never seen anything like it, in a case before. I think the power of social media has really taken hold in this case and in the case of little Mason. I am liking your thinking on the surveillance, that may explain a few things.

Let's all hope that nothing that has been said anywhere, has any negative impact on any of these cases. And hopefully, with the spotlight on childrens services, some things get changed for the better.

Social media has really changed society in ways that old, staid institutions like the legal system can't keep up with.
It does worry me that cases like this can be jeopardized because of social media, which is really nearly impossible to keep entirely under control.

Can someone check the dates of the message to the cousin and running to that ladies house where JT and worker said Tia was lying.

I feel some of you are right. Bros (not convinced mystery bro is not involved) were the groomers.

Tia got rid of a carer in 24 hours. Kicked up a major stink till she was settled. Mother she had a close relationship was in and out of jail. Visualise the personality.

She fought back. He would have been creeping her out and maybe even trying the phone pic thing (form) Her running away 10 times anytime they got too creepy.

He went for the the result he had always wanted. But she fought and she fought hard. She was born to fight. She could almost sense it on the horizon. Bother is with fighters. They talk

The painted story is not adding up.

I don't believe for one minute that the foster brothers were in any way abused by their parents. IMO they are pampered little shytes who got whatever and whomever they wanted. RT's comment at his front gate to the journo before he was arrested. "Go away, you're upsetting my son." WTF!

And can someone please make sure that all alpaca's, horses and every other beautiful creature, including lizards, are kept away from this filth? Thanks.

Have read every post since latest developments, i.e. car impounded

Some really intense, informed, super-smart sleuthers. Can almost feel their intensity (Halibut, Cunningstunt, Organised Chaos & more) including of course intrepid regulars, with special mention of Trooper

Yes, reading between the lines, but so much that cannot be said. Trooper came close as anyone dare. Congrats, guys for exercising such control. You're good at it after all this time here, but you must be close to bursting

There's an individual who's been in the media several times. From the very first I felt she was an actress and said so at the time to those present. Nothing to date has changed my mind about that. If my suspicions were and are correct, there's a lot going on behind the scenes implying people in positions of immense power and freedom to abuse it

Accused murderer has not conducted itself in a manner expected of a first-offender, as has already been said here. Brazen. Almost as if assured it was untouchable, protected. Same goes for its alleged spouse (and yes, we might well ask why its spouse was grinning happily as investigators went a digging at the hacienda)

The true investigators are online and have been throughout, albeit required to sift disinfo agents. Lots of agents involved, imo

So it managed to down suicide potion whilst in custody. Interesting. And I'm pretty sure someone in a position said, in one of the news reports to feature in this thread, that perhaps it was 'assisted'. And of course, what other explanation exists apart from that of sheer incompetence. A range of disgusting charges levelled at the individual were soon to air which would surely qualify the individual as having reason for self-harm. Yet it either was not searched or suicide-potion was provided it. Did it have a solicitor present willing to help it kill itself. Was it visited by members of its family also being charged and/or implicated. Or maybe some compassionate felon within arm's reach just happened to have a vial of stuff sitting in their pocket (so not searched either) and passed it across under the eyes of officers. Where's the cctv. What .. they don't utilize cctv in government buildings there for the purpose of questioning alleged child-killers. If they do, the footage should show exactly how the child killer obtained his intended suicide potion. And if they don't have cctv installed in this day and age, they need to get it installed pronto --- save a lengthy, expensive (our money) inconclusive 'enquiry' as to how the child murderer managed to nearly kill himself right under the noses of investigators.

Would have been handy if he'd managed to off himself. Main culprit gone -- would probably have been a piece of cake to have charges dropped/minimized re: any alleged accessories before, during and after the fact. Hope the eagle-eye who spotted Mr. Death Wish slumped and non compos (thus saving its life) doesn't find himself transferred to back of beyond for the rest of his career

And now the media's waxing all loquacious as has been subject of comment here. Bit concerning

Yes, it would be interesting to learn about the suspect family's movements down the decades and if any convoluted connections surface between the victim's family and the foster parents -- well, what a can of worms. A conspiracy theorist might even consider MKUltra South Pacific Chapter

Getting a bit too much to quash now, what with the poor girl's removal from her former foster-home followed almost immediately by her desperate attempts to escape the viper's nest in which she had, by someone and for some reason, been installed

Took a long time for the authorities to actually do anything. That conclusion is out in the open and at the front of the paying-public's mind. And the public is nowhere near as judgemental as might be hoped in some quarters. Public's saying never mind about the biological mother's past or trying to pin the blame on the brave young victim -- let's hear more about these over-confident paedophile killers and how they got their hands on her ... and thanks to whom exactly? Who were the string-pullers who closed-off every avenue of her escape attempts? Why was she forced to remain in danger when 'the authorities' had been informed about that house of child sexual abuse? Who's minding the minders? And who's behind them?

Meanwhile, seems to be a lot of muddying going on -- the victim was a serial runaway it's claimed, she was rebellious, 'not easy' to deal with, a liar, and we're told she chose to remain in the House of Hell because she had a crush on her self-confessed rapist. All this whilst she simultaneously reported molestation to the matriarch of the Hell-Hole and others, in addition to trying to escape the House of Hell. Meanwhile, her biological mother was getting close to having her daughter returned to her. Mmmm. Seems time and opportunity was running out for the paedophile gang. Meanwhile, although claiming now that the patriarch of the Hell-Hole was Number One on their radar, the police seemed unwilling or unable to stop him and, reportedly, his spouse and offspring, from continuing their atrocities which were being reported by other victims. Where have we seen similar situations in the media recently? Wasn't it those long-running high-placed, institution-protected paedeophile networks spread across the UK and larger Europe under the tolerant eyes of Freemason-infested police and child-services? Well I certainly see parallels

I hope there's no attempt to stitch up Tialeigh's biological mum or any threats whatsoever about removing her remaining children to shut her up, or I suspect the public might turn Rambo

This case might test the mettle of new Senator Hinch. Maybe he can shed some light under parliamentary privilege as to just how this case happened and just as importantly, who's at the back of it

Meanwhile, to be suspected is that good cops are in combat with the bad guys -- some of them wearing uniforms and others in very expensive suits

I don't believe for one minute that the foster brothers were in any way abused by their parents. IMO they are pampered little shytes who got whatever and whomever they wanted. RT's comment at his front gate to the journo before he was arrested. "Go away, you're upsetting my son." WTF!

And can someone please make sure that all alpaca's, horses and every other beautiful creature, including lizards, are kept away from this filth? Thanks.

It has yet to be revealed if the brothers are the biological offspring of the couple in question. And it seems to me that a deviant who is confident to the extent he would rape two young girls inside the home he shared with his spouse and offspring wouldn't hesitate to abuse anyone, be they biological, foster or adopted sons. Then there's the mother who allegedly sexually abused a young boy in her care.

I suspect the 'sons' didn't have a hope of ending up normal considering the environment in which they lived

As to the comment at the front gate -- typical of a coward trying to skulk behind a shield of concern for family, imo -- just a stall, a bluff. People repeat what has worked for them. I suspect he's used it to effect in the past. But time passes. His sons aren't little kids anymore. So claiming now that exposure of its own crimes will 'upset his son/s' is ten years past its use-by date and sounds ridiculous

Suggesting the animal would rape and scar other people's children but would spare his own, is giving the creature way too much credit, imo. I doubt even the farm animals were safe

My hinky meter going off big time on this case, both what happened before and after Tiah's death. Someone out there with power needs to shine a powerful torch into a few dark corners. Who's zoomin' who?
-blame the victim
-shutting down on the narrative
-misdirection
-facts which aren't facts
-choice of suspect focus over other suspect(s)
-lack of background
Somehow this case just isn't getting traction as one would expect it would.

My hinky meter going off big time on this case, both what happened before and after Tiah's death. Someone out there with power needs to shine a powerful torch into a few dark corners. Who's zoomin' who?
-blame the victim
-shutting down on the narrative
-misdirection
-facts which aren't facts
-choice of suspect focus over other suspect(s)
-lack of background
Somehow this case just isn't getting traction as one would expect it would.

Hi Ooom. Meant to include your ID along with Halibut, Cunningstunt, etc. but couldn't remember how to spell it .. specifically, couldn't remember how many 'O's. Glad you're here so I can say so

Agree wholeheartedly with your above post

And there must be a lot of angry, upset people out there with things to say. RT couldn't murder them all. Are people genuinely scared to talk, even now? If so, why?

Just a coincidence? Another foster father charged....

"A FOSTER dad with three children in his care has been charged with child sex offences and possessing child exploitation material in the latest scandal to rock the sector.

Police arrested the man, in his 40s, in north Queensland and charged him yesterday afternoon.

Officers are understood to be shocked by what they have found.

The man is charged with three counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16, possessing child exploitation material and accessing child exploitation material."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...l/news-story/6b24e8585641ea3d3a6a8190e5467b39

Hi laserdicc10, we who cannot sleep in the deep of the night. So many questions.
Thanks for your kind words. I remember you from our time getting to know and love Allison Baden Clay, may she rest in eternal peace.

And there must be a lot of angry, upset people out there with things to say. RT couldn't murder them all. Are people genuinely scared to talk, even now? If so, why?

Possible reasons for saying nothing (to date) might be:

Fear (because I suspect RT was part of a wider network of filth and doubtless they'd have enforcers)

Shame. Some might have managed to move on and build lives for themselves, including spouse and children of their own, in-laws, friends, colleagues and co-workers, neighbours, etc.

Many may have succumbed to substances (drugs, alcohol)

Wish for privacy and sick in the stomach at the mere thought of being brought before court and media, etc

Many may have died

Others may not bother with media

Prison

Moved overseas

etc

Just a coincidence? Another foster father charged....

"A FOSTER dad with three children in his care has been charged with child sex offences and possessing child exploitation material in the latest scandal to rock the sector.

Police arrested the man, in his 40s, in north Queensland and charged him yesterday afternoon.

Officers are understood to be shocked by what they have found.

The man is charged with three counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16, possessing child exploitation material and accessing child exploitation material."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...l/news-story/6b24e8585641ea3d3a6a8190e5467b39

Paywall protected. Looked through various news sites but found no mention

In the process, discovered News.com.au has two features running about Tialeigh. One story focuses on 'toxic relationship' between Tia and Hair -boy'. The other, 'Strange history of Tialeigh's family'

http://www.news.com.au/national

Haven't read either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members