Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The foster parents of Tiahleigh Palmer are among four people arrested by detectives in connection with the homicide investigation into the schoolgirl's death.

Tiahleigh's foster father was seen arriving at Logan Police Station in handcuffs just before 11:30am.

"A woman aged 54, as well as three men aged 19, 20 and 56 were taken into custody by officers attached to Operation North Mizzen — a joint Homicide and Logan District investigation," a police statement said.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...s-arrested-in-murder-investigation/ar-BBwn55o

BBM

I'm not sure if it was ever posted on here but Tiahleigh had run away a few times prior. I'm very local and I recall a couple of times where she had run away due to problems with her carers. Tiahleigh desperately wanted to be with her mum, and she obviously wasn't enjoying her foster family for whatever reason. I think that played a big part in why the police weren't taking anything seriously at first, and as much as I hate to admit it when I saw her come up missing again even I had just thought she had ran away again. I remember seeing her mum distraught posting on Facebook because she felt in her heart something was different this time. All the other times Tiahleigh was found quickly at a friend's house, but this time no one had any idea where she was.
I'm going to go back over the old missing posts and see what they said. I'm sure I remember them saying the foster mother dropped her off around 8:15am..
Might also be worth mentioning that the foster parents have two sons in their very early twenties.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bingo! The whole family!!

it's disgusting and disturbing to think they had been posting in the CWL group after she disappeared.

So so sad RIP beautiful girl :-(

The foster father is on his way to the watch house after being charged with her murder :(
link coming

Tiahleigh Palmer's foster father is on his way to the watchhouse to be formally charged with her murder. @7NewsQueensland #tiahleigh

IMO Tialeigh was murdered at the home the night before and dumped at that location.

It was six days between Tiahleigh failing to show up at school on October 30 and her body being found naked on the riverbank, where it had laid unnoticed for days.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...wned-vehicle-of-interest-20160920-grk29y.html
I remember reading really early on FF dropped her off at school but could not for the life of me find anything on msm last night.

She was seen morning of 30th at the school. So are you saying that night?

I am so heartbroken, this is just unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

IMO Tialeigh was murdered at the home the night before and dumped at that location.

It was six days between Tiahleigh failing to show up at school on October 30 and her body being found naked on the riverbank, where it had laid unnoticed for days.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...wned-vehicle-of-interest-20160920-grk29y.html

I remember reading really early on FF dropped her off at school but could not for the life of me find anything on msm last night.

She was seen morning of 30th at the school. So are you saying that night?

This article says she failed to show up at school so I'm thinking it all happened the night before. IMO

It's so sad that she was obviously running away previously for good reason. Horrible to think about the fear she was living with.

Up until a yesterday I didn't imagine this would be the outcome. Did anyone else?

Awful, awful, awful. Taken from her mother and placed into "care".
Just terrible.

It's so sad that she was obviously running away previously for good reason. Horrible to think about the fear she was living with.

Up until a yesterday I didn't imagine this would be the outcome. Did anyone else?

I saw photos of a family member on social media a while back & commented on the weirdness. I got a creepy feeling.

That's the closest I got.
I thought the family unit of all male siblings could be a bad environment for a young girl. Just a hinky/motherly feeling I had, still do.

There will be some nervous government workers

AGAIN!

Again? When will they work it out. It's bloody well happening all too often!

Ummm I'm kinda thinking of little William right now....

I always thought it was weird that her backpack and school uniform weren't with her when she was found.

This article says she failed to show up at school so I'm thinking it all happened the night before. IMO

AGAIN!

Again? When will they work it out. It's bloody well happening all too often!

Ummm I'm kinda thinking of little William right now....

Another failed foster system and it seems to have cost beautiful Tiah her life.
How many more?

(I can't help thinking about little William too, tgy.)

May you please point me in the direction for the image that gave you the creepy feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member