Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some more darkness. Mystery bro is the one with the childcare credentials and was working when pa was up to no good.

Ma's favorite perhaps? Psychos always have the golden child and the scapegoat.

attachment.php

Why was Tiah tweeting Sophie Walsh?

I couldn't search back that far on Sophie Walsh's twitter, but I did get back to that date on the 9NewsBrisbane account Tiahleigh tagged. There were two stories that may have been what Tiahleigh was tweeting about - a puppy rescued from an exhaust, and a movieworld ride broken down with stranded passengers. I'm just guessing it was about the puppy?

Here's some more darkness. Mystery bro is the one with the childcare credentials and was working when pa was up to no good.

I thought it odd that he ended up there with his Hills education and all. ..... and somehow he managed to injure himself doing this, just like the old man doing his job., what a coinkidink.... maybe he lost his golden glow and it let Mr DancinPlanker Alpaca Head step forward....

What day and time was the offical missing report release. Tia was found by 3 fishermen at 5.30 pm on the Thursday.

Fairly sure I remember reading that the alert was released Thursday 5th around 11am

The details of Tiahleigh's family life will no doubt be made public in due course, but instead of speculating on what resulted in Tiahleigh's placement in care, perhaps we should spare a thought for the mother who is left behind. We are quick to judge others and place arm's distance between the wrongs that have befallen them, reassuring ourselves that those kinds of things don't happen to "people like us".

But when violent crimes are committed we should remember tragedy can cut through education, wealth and status, and when it happens, there is only one person responsible, and that is the perpetrator.

Tiah seemed to be quite dark compared to Gran and Mum (in summer, it's kind of difficult to tell). Best bet is that Dad is part of the Maori diaspora or even possibly back in New Zealand. That said, my niece with the strong resemblance to Tiah is Welsh, Australian Aboriginal (indigenous) and Scottish. So there is no guessing and no judgement IMHO

Stunning, that's what it's looking like to me

I think the posts deleted now but did Champaign say the kids did riding lessons together? How much were lessons? On Thorburns property or with horses elsewhere? That fetches a pretty penny per kid x 5 -10 per group, several afterschool groups + weekends. I know $40 an hour is cheap for such ventures. I've seen groups for 8 y.o been led by 12 y.o with horse nouse in return for free access to horses (which is a bonus for owners as horses get extra workout with caring soul)

Don't forget the ponies may have trotted around in circles on the fete and festival route along side Morning Glory, Afternoon Delight and Nothing Healthy Here. No rent for shop front, all from a van. Add this to FDC, foster care, carers allowence, rent assistance, fix and flog vintage cars, limo driving (weddings on the gold coast) plus Disability Payments, maybe compo and potential scholarships for Trent.

A lot is probably cash in hand. There may have been dark dollars, too.

No not me I know nothing about riding lessons

Tiah seemed to be quite dark compared to Gran and Mum (in summer, it's kind of difficult to tell). Best bet is that Dad is part of the Maori diaspora or even possibly back in New Zealand. That said, my niece with the strong resemblance to Tiah is Welsh, Australian Aboriginal (indigenous) and Scottish. So there is no guessing and no judgement IMHO

On that deathspace forum someone did mention they thought she was Murri. Seemed to be shared around most of the Indigenous networks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member