Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The front of these people is breathtaking.

Tiahleigh Palmer's foster parents stood up and accepted a dance trophy in honour of the murdered schoolgirl - just weeks after her death.
Daily Mail Australia can reveal sympathetic members of the audience broke down in tears as foster mother Julene Thorburn and foster father Rick received the award.
'I cried for them because I felt sorry for them,' said one mother, who applauded with the rest of the crowd.
The emotionally-charged moment, confirmed by multiple sources, took place at an annual dance concert about a fortnight after Ms Palmer's funeral last November.
A source at the Logan Entertainment Centre event said a representative of the dance school Tiahleigh belonged to told the crowd how 'beautiful' the murdered girl was.
The FAD Logan West staffer handed Julene Thorburn the trophy and 'hugged her', while Rick Thorburn 'sort of stood' behind her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tood-accepted-dance-trophy.html#ixzz4LKXSoZN9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tiahleigh Palmer's foster parents stood up and accepted a dance trophy in honour of the murdered schoolgirl - just weeks after her death.
Daily Mail Australia can reveal sympathetic members of the audience broke down in tears as foster mother Julene Thorburn and foster father Rick received the award.
'I cried for them because I felt sorry for them,' said one mother, who applauded with the rest of the crowd.
The emotionally-charged moment, confirmed by multiple sources, took place at an annual dance concert about a fortnight after Ms Palmer's funeral last November.
A source at the Logan Entertainment Centre event said a representative of the dance school Tiahleigh belonged to told the crowd how 'beautiful' the murdered girl was.
The FAD Logan West staffer handed Julene Thorburn the trophy and 'hugged her', while Rick Thorburn 'sort of stood' behind her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tood-accepted-dance-trophy.html#ixzz4LKXSoZN9

How on earth could they continue their charade and put themselves front and centre of the action. They honestly mustn't have any speck of feeling, decency, heart. How did they not give themselves away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it is more expensive than yachting, at least the wind is free, but even so, one may as well stand under a cold shower ripping up 100 dollar notes.. horses can eat one out of house and home, and I notice they had at least 2 and assorted ponies.. .. makes me wonder just what sort of money a day care operation produces... surely she would be confined to only a certain number of clients?

I think the posts deleted now but did Champaign say the kids did riding lessons together? How much were lessons? On Thorburns property or with horses elsewhere? That fetches a pretty penny per kid x 5 -10 per group, several afterschool groups + weekends. I know $40 an hour is cheap for such ventures. I've seen groups for 8 y.o been led by 12 y.o with horse nouse in return for free access to horses (which is a bonus for owners as horses get extra workout with caring soul)

Don't forget the ponies may have trotted around in circles on the fete and festival route along side Morning Glory, Afternoon Delight and Nothing Healthy Here. No rent for shop front, all from a van. Add this to FDC, foster care, carers allowence, rent assistance, fix and flog vintage cars, limo driving (weddings on the gold coast) plus Disability Payments, maybe compo and potential scholarships for Trent.

A lot is probably cash in hand. There may have been dark dollars, too.

oooo that's smooth.. .. smooth as custard......... .. flawless performance, again..as usual.. not a crack in the façade..... .. and how they must have smiled together on the way home.. .. . how silly everyone is, Rick... aww yes, Julene...

There is another way from Chambers Flat to Pimpama with no involvement of the M1.
If you travel down the Mt Lindsay Hwy, hang a left at Jimboomba (Hills College on the right) head through Canungra then Maudsland through to Upper Coomera. From there you hop over the M1 onto Foxwell Rd and left into Amity/Kerkin Rd. No goat tracks, we live and work around this area and often go motor bike riding through here.
If they dragged a horse up Mt Tamborine, they would more than likely know the layout of this area.

A previous post stated that you could go through wolfdene and then on to the site where the body was dumped.
If you go through wolfdene and turn at the Albert river, you will end up at stapylton/yatala. You have to pass an industrial area on your left then you will have to go through two very large roundabouts, under the freeway and past at least two more industrial spots.
From memory, even if you try weaving your way down to Pimpama you still have to pass another mini industrial, close to fire station or go down Yawalpah road way and you will still pass industrial/shopping area.

Could also of gone through the back way behind Tamborine no camera's and very rural out that way.

There is another way from Chambers Flat to Pimpama with no involvement of the M1.
If you travel down the Mt Lindsay Hwy, hang a left at Jimboomba (Hills College on the right) head through Canungra then Maudsland through to Upper Coomera. From there you hop over the M1 onto Foxwell Rd and left into Amity/Kerkin Rd. No goat tracks, we live and work around this area and often go motor bike riding through here.
If they dragged a horse up Mt Tamborine, they would more than likely know the layout of this area.

Would there not be possibility of camera when you cross m1 onto foxwell rd because they have been doing roadworks there for ages and that means heavy expensive equipment being locked up nearby. There is also that weighbridge close to the roundabout and entrance to foxwell rd, who knows how far their cameras scan

There is a go kart place a wee bit up stream from where she was found. It's right on the river.

Go karts you say. I wonder if that was another business. Although moved from Broadford may have retained equiptment. Sheds are big enough to store several elephants.

I sluethed a little on old business name in Broadford. Go cart hire.

Found some youtube clips, not too sure if they were Josh and Trent but resembled certainly them, given date of video.

Also found this one: http://www.abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=24562346477

Would there not be possibility of camera when you cross m1 onto foxwell rd because they have been doing roadworks there for ages and that means heavy expensive equipment being locked up nearby. There is also that weighbridge close to the roundabout and entrance to foxwell rd, who knows how far their cameras scan

This is exit 54 at Coomera with a camera facing north, does capture some cross over traffic, not sure how much detail at night and with the roadworks.

https://webcams.qldtraffic.qld.gov.a...?1474864186343

going forward.. ( a phrase I loathe) ... it's going to be interesting watching these two on trial. ( I am assuming Julene will be on trial with Rick accused of the common purpose to murder ) ... .. so far, the two of them have been playing to an audience prepared to believe them on face value.. and that's no disgrace.. they have been presenting themselves as the salt of the earth and the façade is impeccable, 99.9% of the time..

But when it comes to trial. .. and I include Trent in his trial , things are totally different. Now we know, and the law knows and right across Australia and New Zealand, everyone knows just what was going on behind closed doors..

The façade has been ripped away, and while it may take some time for Rick and Julene and Trent to comprehend that reality, that is their reality, and isn't subject to their belief in it, now. Cross examination by Qld's best and brightest, and Qld has some goodies will crack that façade even wider, there will be no niches left for them to hide in.

These last few days would have bought a small ration of reality into Trent's life, and certainly into Ricks.... Julene,, I don't know.. she may be able to play it longer than them all, but in the end..., . in the end.... she'll be left with one lifer husband, and 2 deviant sons.. and nothing much else at all.

Go karts you say. I wonder if that was another business. Although moved from Broadford may have retained equiptment. Sheds are big enough to store several elephants.

I sluethed a little on old business name in Broadford. Go cart hire.

Found some youtube clips, not too sure if they were Josh and Trent but resembled certainly them, given date of video.

Also found this one: http://www.abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=24562346477

Just seems like a place they would have taken the bros to, considering the prior interest.

It's a strange area. Unless you live there or need to be there you wouldn't know it. Lots of cane farms and scattered industry and entertainment drive in etc

Lots of stolen cars get dumped out there. There is a spooky vibe to the place with the cane and desolation

I guess dead puppies and foals get buried at home, but dead children and old cars get dumped.
:(

As far as I am aware, to get from Chambers Flat to where Tiahleigh's body was dumped, you have to go past an industrial estate , if not two. Wondering if cameras picked up the car.
I wouldn't call the roads a goat track.

When I said goat track I meant it wasn't an easy drive. It's a direct route the way the crow flies, but it takes more time and attention. That route would have had less people on it. I had thought of some of the other ways but the Wolfdene way stood out as the quickest with less threats for them.

Fair chance these roads were travelled on that Saturday night. Everything else was planned down to the T. Such an opportunity. Police tied up. Anti halloween households shut up and lights off and pro halloween households cutting it loose.

When I said goat track I meant it wasn't an easy drive. It's a direct route the way the crow flies, but it takes more time and attention. That route would have had less people on it. I had thought of some of the other ways but the Wolfdene way stood out as the quickest with less threats for them.

Fair chance these roads were travelled on that Saturday night. Everything else was planned down to the T. Such an opportunity. Police tied up. Anti halloween households shut up and lights off and pro halloween households cutting it loose.

Sorry, I thought you meant dirt roads etc.
I'm too scared to call you by name lol

I just want to know how the police got to the point of examining the car.
The GBC case was much easier

I just want to know how the police got to the point of examining the car.
The GBC case was much easier

A tip off I believe I saw on the news

Would the people who bought the car be able to get their money back?
I think the guy said he bought it for his son. How horrible it would be finding out there has been a dead body in your car

What day and time was the offical missing report release. Tia was found by 3 fishermen at 5.30 pm on the Thursday.

And the who called who question. Im sure it's in that report. The Thorburns were the first to report her missing and they alerted Cyndi. They raised the panic stations pretty quick for a kid who had a history.
So did Cyndi and ex FM. What do you all think they were thinking?

It's now obvious this cunning duo planned to plant the seed in the minds of the locals, LE and searchers of her being just a wayward run-away who took off with a tattooed goodfornothing and would never been seen again. They needed to smell like roses, butter wouldn't melt, take the heat off them. Throw it all on Tiahleigh.
Bastards!
Cindy, if you're reading this, I admire you. You will now have to fight like you've never fought before. Take a leaf from the likes of the Dickies and the Morcombs. If it wasn't for you I recon these cretins would be off somewhere breathing easy, while Tiahleigh would be considered just another tattooed nobody somewhere up near Byron.

I hope this lot get the book thrown at them. They are considered the dregs of humanity.
AIMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member