Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he had young girls working for him.

I cringed when when I saw his filthy face.

He can flog frankfurts in prison to his hearts content. ;)
A long line up.

Hmm I couldn't find the gumtree listings either.

No way! I would buy it let alone sell food out of it or make money using it.

Black juju.

nothing healthy here hotdog van .
Source: previous posters picture . zoomed in
3f0661a731a3833f3ffdf456770955e8.jpg

Hmm...Also, Google 'Rick's new ride - Ol School Garage' (LOGO is on his t-shirt in your pic here, Watergirl62)....On 1/12/2015 there is a pic of him showing off standing beside a metallic green 1969 Caddy Coupe Deville.....expensive hobby.....He just makes me feel sick...MOO

adcd57fbd557e5a0c81944057f7e52f3.jpg

Wait. He bought this everybody-look-at-me-now-car six weeks after he murdered Tiah?

I need some time to absorb this.

adcd57fbd557e5a0c81944057f7e52f3.jpg

Wait. He bought this everybody-look-at-me-now-car six weeks after he murdered Tiah?

I need some time to absorb this.
No words....Disgusting....I wonder what else we will find out about him in our travels...MOO

Hmm...Also, Google 'Rick's new ride - Ol School Garage' (LOGO is on his t-shirt in your pic here, Watergirl62)....On 1/12/2015 there is a pic of him showing off standing beside a metallic green 1969 Caddy Coupe Deville.....expensive hobby.....He just makes me feel sick...MOO

He purchased that just after Tia was buried. Sick old man After he sold the blue Falcon

Trent was an apprentice at the Ole School Garage. He has been taken off their website

Trent was an apprentice at the Ole School Garage. He has been taken off their website

Justice for Tiah please!

off topic, would someone please give me links to current thread for lititle William Tyrrell, and also Khandalyce & Karlie. .

So very true TGY, but what a very sad indictment of our society. Why is it that we just breed and discard ... even animals don't do this to their offspring. And much as many of our kids need justice, I think many many more need support and a genuine shot at childhood (don't think I'm talking about indulgence, great schools etc.) For when we say 'far too many children need Justice' - I am saying many more supposed Adults need a very resounding & meaningful kick-up-the- proverbial !

Just this Saturday gone (and thanks to the eagle eye of my daughter) we intervened in a situation of a little boy locked in a car in (rather) extreme heat.

So many things to be thankful for actually:

* I say 'rather' as by that time it was later in day and much cooler, but given his state I thank the Lord it was not earlier in the day given our present heat wave.

* their's was an earlier model vehicle so after much encouragement we were able to get him to wind down the window enough for me to get my arm in

* one very red faced, hot, and distraught little boy and it took a little while to get him somewhat something ..... we got him sort of talking; my daughter went off to find his father; I managed to get him safe enough for me to poor my water bottle over him & then wipe his face; I explained why I wasn't taking him out of the car (you don't go anywhere with strangers even if they seem nice!) but my daughter would get his Daddy. .. Oh guess what 'Mummy says don't leave kids in the car'. My daughter found Dad and I hope he remembers my delivery ... If not, I'll take that little boy and he will be safe !!

Now I climb down - thanks for the links TGY. I just wish I could pray it all away....

Wow! You and your eagle-eyed daughter were his guardian angels that day. God love yah for getting involved.
[emoji72] [emoji72]

We need more compassion in the world, but it's kind of tricky when we must teach that you cant trust anyone you don't know. Catch 22.

I would not have wanted to be his dad at that moment, but maybe he will think twice next time. Sheesh! SMH. Let's hope...

Warshawski, similar thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I pulled alongside a dark vehicle with tinted windows to hear a slight noise which was coming from the car. I capped my hands to look in the car to see two little kiddies. The windows where up tight. It was a bloody hot day. I ran inside the post office and yelled who owns the twin cab in the car park. A man who was standing halfway in the long lineup answered. I told him it was 38 degrees outside and your kids are locked inside the car! He quietly left the line but when he got me outside he stood over me & I thought he was going to hit me telling me to mind my own f*^+~=g business!!! I watched him speed out.

Trust me, trust me next time I'll call the cops as well.
They walk among us but unfortunately they 'care' for kids.

Scary! Public humiliation was a bold move - that took a lot of courage, although in hindsight you may call it something else.

[emoji146] <-- Here is a gold crown for your bravery, TGY. In case nobody ever gave you one for your advocacy.

100F in a car with windows up is a death sentence! Sounds like central Texas summers. Brutal and deadly.

Warshawski, similar thing happened to me a couple of years ago. I pulled alongside a dark vehicle with tinted windows to hear a slight noise which was coming from the car. I capped my hands to look in the car to see two little kiddies. The windows where up tight. It was a bloody hot day. I ran inside the post office and yelled who owns the twin cab in the car park. A man who was standing halfway in the long lineup answered. I told him it was 38 degrees outside and your kids are locked inside the car! He quietly left the line but when he got me outside he stood over me & I thought he was going to hit me telling me to mind my own f*^+~=g business!!! I watched him speed out.

Trust me, trust me next time I'll call the cops as well.
They walk among us but unfortunately they 'care' for kids.

Hi TGY, and God Bless You for getting involved and looking out for those littlies. Good does prevail over the lilly-livered bravado of these so called 'adults' .

Yep, it's takes a community to adequately raise a child :)

Scary! Public humiliation was a bold move - that took a lot of courage, although in hindsight you may call it something else.

[emoji146] <-- Here is a gold crown for your bravery, TGY. In case nobody ever gave you one for your advocacy.

100F in a car with windows up is a death sentence! Sounds like central Texas summers. Brutal and deadly.

No bravery involved, just an autopilot reaction. We all have 20/20 vision in hindsight and I guess that man was in the long line about 10 minutes before I bowled in, so he could have had the same amount of time to be served.

Tiah had concerns, she spoke to her friend about her home life & she didn't want to go home that night. Were the wheels in motion to, at the very least, look into her environment. Did she speak to the school councillor & her Govt. worker. If she did I hope heads are rolling as we speak. Too freakin late!

Tiah's death was NOT an accident but an incident ready to happen.

If RT did have a prior in his youth/childhood of killing someone as per the article posted then why in hell's name wasn't there a red flag flashing on the data base.

I don't believe anyone should have criminal privacy. There should be an auto database that automatically screams 'red flags warnings' of any prior convictions before these carers are slightly considered.

I somehow doubt Tiah did speak to her counsellors because the victim can be made feel like the guilty instigator and through scare tactic these Thorburns would have made sure she didn't utter a word.

I somehow doubt Tiah did speak to her counsellors because the victim can be made feel like the guilty instigator and through scare tactic these Thorburns would have made sure she didn't utter a word.

Yes if RT was threatening his blood family not to speak up about the aftermarth. I am sure RT would of threatened Tia before he killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030