Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3415027...acks-on-girls-at-wifes-day-care-centre/#page1

Police allege the man, aged in his 50s, raped a five-year-old girl at his home in Brisbane.

It’s also alleged the man sexually assaulted a six-year-old girls at the same family property where the man’s wife runs the centre.

No Names, but I know who I'm thinking!

tip of the iceberg stuff, P@G... for every one that comes forward, 10 do not.. maybe even 50.... . particularly little children.

my god I hope his days in remand are long , painful and scary. then I hope he gets a lifetime of it.

Couldn't agree more

tip of the iceberg stuff, P@G... for every one that comes forward, 10 do not.. maybe even 50.... . particularly little children.

my god I hope his days in remand are long , painful and scary. then I hope he gets a lifetime of it.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3415027...acks-on-girls-at-wifes-day-care-centre/#page1

Police allege the man, aged in his 50s, raped a five-year-old girl at his home in Brisbane.

It’s also alleged the man sexually assaulted a six-year-old girls at the same family property where the man’s wife runs the centre.

Is this the ******** privacy laws again?
Why can't the truth be said out loud?
What, will this interfere with his murder trial!

Who's being protected now!
certainly NOT the victims.

THESE CRETINS SHOULD HAVE NO BLOODY RIGHTS!

O/T I'm sorry but why hasn't something been done before now?
This happened in 2012. It's only now the Coronor is pushing for an investigation.

Five-month-old Michael Smedley died of 'traumatic head injury', Coroner says.

While in hospital doctors were suspicious about the “sinister” bruising on Michael’s body and one paediatrician said Michael had been “shaken vigorously”. He also had damage to his anus and semen detected there, along with blood on his nappy.
NT Police confirmed an investigation has recommenced but no charges have been laid.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/d3c64642979bd7aa45af9579d93e2154

Is this the same? May 12, 2016
9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old girl and the attempted rape of her four-year-old sister.

Details of the charges against the 56-year-old from the Logan area, south of Brisbane, were revealed when he was released on bail by Supreme Court Justice John Bond.
Police allege the man raped the girl and tried to rape her sister while they were being cared for at his home between July last year and April 28.
The man, whose wife operates the in-home daycare, has been charged with nine counts related to child molestation and rape.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old girl and the attempted rape of her four-year-old sister.

Details of the charges against the 56-year-old from the Logan area, south of Brisbane, were revealed when he was released on bail by Supreme Court Justice John Bond.
Police allege the man raped the girl and tried to rape her sister while they were being cared for at his home between July last year and April 28.
The man, whose wife operates the in-home daycare, has been charged with nine counts related to child molestation and rape.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e/news-story/9ed5e85050a2387b7c1f7e55f5c06c0e

Sure is. All of this came out after Tia's death. I am sure he killed her not to protect Trent but if Tia had complained and the authorities started to investigate Trent RT disgusting behaviors would of been found out! He killed Tia so his crimes would not be discovered. But it all ended coming out in the wash. They had their daycare licenses taken off them in April. He was charged just before then. RT had been on the radar since Tia's death. They just had to build a case.

It just gets worse and worse, TGY. What a #%*&)(&*)(^%$^$.

Julene if you are reading this. How could you cover up for such a monster? He was 56 so you cannot tell me that he just suddenly woke up and became a rapist/murderer. He had to of shown signs or done this before. Why did you hide him? He is pure evil

Your are so right Champaign....predators including evil mummy dearest.

Could this have been Tiah? Approximately same age at the time.
OMG and they were carers!

A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old

Your are so right Champaign....predators including evil mummy dearest.

Could this have been Tiah? Approximately same age at the time.
OMG and they were carers!

A NEW Zealand national trusted to protect and care for children at a family day care has been charged with the rape of an 11-year-old

Not Tia I believe these two were related to each other . Sisters . Shocking isn't it. He was due to face court but was arrested beforehand over Tia. It has not gone before the court yet. Heard no more about it as yet.

O/T I'm sorry but why hasn't something been done before now?
This happened in 2012. It's only now the Coronor is pushing for an investigation.

Five-month-old Michael Smedley died of 'traumatic head injury', Coroner says.

While in hospital doctors were suspicious about the “sinister” bruising on Michael’s body and one paediatrician said Michael had been “shaken vigorously”. He also had damage to his anus and semen detected there, along with blood on his nappy.
NT Police confirmed an investigation has recommenced but no charges have been laid.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/d3c64642979bd7aa45af9579d93e2154

Disagreement between expert witnesses I think. I made a thread for Michael here, tgy:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uspicious-death-Alice-Springs-NT-26-July-2012

This children's forum is tough. I can't even read Michael's thread at the moment. I can only handle so much at once. So depressing. So vile.

I remember the mods reminding people constantly in Khandalyce's thread about that privacy law. I had never heard of it before. I understand the intent but I agree with TGY on that one.

Cretins who rape babies deserve nothing.

Suffocating Tiah, throwing her in a river and continuing on with life came so easy to RT with no hint of guilt.

In in hindsight the facade is unbelievable.

I can't help thinking it's not his first time.
You can't completely cover your tracks, can you?

This children's forum is tough. I can't even read Michael's thread at the moment. I can only handle so much at once. So depressing. So vile.

I remember the mods reminding people constantly in Khandalyce's thread about that privacy law. I had never heard of it before. I understand the intent but I agree with TGY on that one.

Cretins who rape babies deserve nothing.

The world has gone barking mad

Attachments

• IMG_1404.JPG
    IMG_1404.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 18
No bravery involved, just an autopilot reaction. We all have 20/20 vision in hindsight and I guess that man was in the long line about 10 minutes before I bowled in, so he could have had the same amount of time to be served.

Tiah had concerns, she spoke to her friend about her home life & she didn't want to go home that night. Were the wheels in motion to, at the very least, look into her environment. Did she speak to the school councillor & her Govt. worker. If she did I hope heads are rolling as we speak. Too freakin late!

Tiah's death was NOT an accident but an incident ready to happen.

If RT did have a prior in his youth/childhood of killing someone as per the article posted then why in hell's name wasn't there a red flag flashing on the data base.

I don't believe anyone should have criminal privacy. There should be an auto database that automatically screams 'red flags warnings' of any prior convictions before these carers are slightly considered.

Comments 'on fleet' TGY ( had a language lesson from the young'uns at work today!)

The world has gone barking mad

barking, honking..

I find it hard to believe that all of this is a surprise to Julene. .. that the first time it got reported to the police, I mean. In fact, I find it hard to believe that Julene hasn't been in on all this sexual abuse and indecent activity from the get go, way back when they lived in Victoria, around Seymour. .. This stuff doesn't suddenly emerge.. it's a lifetime habit and attitude.

Which doesn't excuse Trent's criminal habits, but it may explain their finely tuned capacity to keep secrets within and on behalf of each other , regardless of the severity of the activity. That's a life time habit, too. It really takes a life-time's practice to front up to a Crime Commission hearing, and countless police interviews and all 4 lie , barefaced and without hesitation, to protect (a) Rick and (b) Trent, and maybe, Julie and Joshua as well. Why not? .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member