Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This family knew how to lie.
Mummy dearest said she saw Tiahleigh A WEEK ? before her disappearance.

Julene Thorburn was not initially charged when she was arrested alongside her husband and two sons but was charged later that night with perjury and perverting justice

She last saw Tiahleigh a week before her disappearance and previously said there was nothing unusual about her behaviour.
'She was good, she was her normal self, fighting with her brother, giving him a hard time,' she said in March.
Ms Palmer described her daughter as a loveable, caring girl who had aspirations to become a dancer.
'She didn't deserve what happened to her.'

http://www.capitalbay.news/australi...sister-Tiahleigh-Palmer-s-horrific-death.html

If these <modsnip> knew about the *advertiser censored* they would've ripped him to shreds.

What's that weird smirk on his face.

attachment.php

RIP little sweetheart.

http://www.capitalbay.news/australi...sister-Tiahleigh-Palmer-s-horrific-death.html

Attachments

• IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 234
I was wrong. Saw this bloke on the news last night. Not RT. And on the Northside. So many of these mongrels around.

I think TGY's #1066 is spot on the money though. Everything fits.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3415027...acks-on-girls-at-wifes-day-care-centre/#page1

Police allege the man, aged in his 50s, raped a five-year-old girl at his home in Brisbane.

It’s also alleged the man sexually assaulted a six-year-old girls at the same family property where the man’s wife runs the centre.

No Names, but I know who I'm thinking!

Julene Thorburn was not initially charged when she was arrested alongside her husband and two sons but was charged later that night with perjury and perverting justice

She last saw Tiahleigh a week before her disappearance and previously said there was nothing unusual about her behaviour.

http://www.capitalbay.news/australi...sister-Tiahleigh-Palmer-s-horrific-death.html[/FONT]

Yeah no. My stepdaughter is 12 and
'how she is doing' at any given moment requires rather close observation unless she is happy. That is an easy read, anything else requires sincere communication and dedication to finding out what's going on.

A week??? Julene had no clue how Tiah was doing. Is that truth or damage control?

'She was good, she was her normal self, fighting with her brother, giving him a hard time,' she said in March.
Ms Palmer described her daughter as a loveable, caring girl who had aspirations to become a dancer.
'She didn't deserve what happened to her.'

Yeah no. My stepdaughter is 12 and
'how she is doing' at any given moment requires rather close observation unless she is happy. That is an easy read, anything else requires sincere communication and dedication to finding out what's going on.

A week??? Julene had no clue how Tiah was doing. Is that truth or damage control?

I think there's been a misunderstanding. After reading the MSM article, I think the reference made to Julene Thorburn, Tia's former 'foster parent' is simply a photo caption:

attachment.php

Julene Thorburn (pictured) was not initially charged when she was arrested alongside her husband and two sons but was charged later that night with perjury and perverting justice​

Tia's biological mother, Cindy Palmer, made the statement about not seeing her daughter for a week (the paragraphs were broken up by photos of Tia's funeral and those of various members of the Thorburn family), ie:

'Ms Palmer has not spoken publicly since the foster father's arrest but police say it has been a very traumatic time for her.'

[Photos]

'She last saw Tiahleigh a week before her disappearance and previously said there was nothing unusual about her behaviour.

'She didn't deserve what happened to her.''​

Trent Thorburn accused of being part of foster sister Tiahleigh Palmer's horrific death

53d92746df63cc26128941f0467e5842.jpg

zoom of richard carrying tiahleighs coffin
source: picture posted #theyllgetyou

Mmmkay... Thanks for clearing that up, Bohemian. Makes more sense this way.

[emoji92] Justice for Tiah [emoji92]

Mmmkay... Thanks for clearing that up, Bohemian. Makes more sense this way.

[emoji92] Justice for Tiah [emoji92]

Yes Julene had offered Tia who was unwell on the thur afternoon a panadol or something similar as Tia was unwell. It was quoted in one of the media outlets after TT last bail hearing.

It was Cindi who had seen Tia to week previous.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...mpts-child-safety-system-improvements/8285600

'The Queensland Government has pledged $6 million to improve information sharing between agencies when a child goes missing, and promised to set up a register of home-based childcare services.

The changes are two of 17 recommendations by the Family and Child Commission in a further response to the death of Logan schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer.'

it seems such an obvious thing to do, the peculiar thing is why it wasn't in place from the beginning...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-...mpts-child-safety-system-improvements/8285600

'The Queensland Government has pledged $6 million to improve information sharing between agencies when a child goes missing, and promised to set up a register of home-based childcare services.

The changes are two of 17 recommendations by the Family and Child Commission in a further response to the death of Logan schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer.'

it seems such an obvious thing to do, the peculiar thing is why it wasn't in place from the beginning...
And how can that cost $6 million? . . .

And how can that cost $6 million? . . .

I doubt if there would be much change leftover from 7 million to eradicate the inherent errors , a lot of which would require personal and authoritative visits to every known foster child care recipient, but a bit of a trawl thru their families as well. 6 million well spent, if it results in a workable and checkable register, plus a register of assets and disposition of foster child carers.

And it shouldn't be a thing that foster child carers should mind, or object to, it is in their interests as well , as far as I can see. If the current system put a vulnerable 12 year old girl into a home with 2 teenage boys , plus the father, and no one ever though there might be a bit of imbalance, or the slightest possibility of impropriety , or the thought of this child's perspective of the world might not be best attended to in the circumstances in to which she was placed, then it's 6 million well and truly worth laying down.

Rick and Trent are due before Beenleigh Magistrates court via video link on Wed

Rick and Trent are due before Beenleigh Magistrates court via video link on Wed

I am intrigued about how Trent's appearance is shaping up, without all the paraphernalia necessary for the bouffant... I'd be surprised if QLD remand centres supplied stuff for him. And also, if Rick's fears about Trent in prison had any basis..

And thirdly,, if Rick and Trent are still on the same page, re the murder of Tiah... done , as Rick claims, to protect Trent, and if Trent agrees his father murdered to protect him from consequences following his sexual criminality. .. or .. have they drifted apart and are now fighting separately for some sort of mitigating factors that may buy them, individually , a few years less..

If Julene and Josh can cut them loose, it is possibly that Rick and Trent can cut each other loose.......

If it's paid to field workers that's one thing, and presumably well spent. If it's paid to an IT firm, I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member