Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe a word of what he said either. That is the lamest excuse to justify having sex with a 12yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of their mouth.

I truly agree with this. The rediculous privacy red tape should be lifted and foster children MUST have the same rights as an other missing or endangered children out there.

Tiahleigh’s foster sister, who cannot be named, thinks police and others in the community dismissed her a runaway.
“We feel that had this been made more public more quickly, someone may have seen her and prevented this from happening,” she said.
“We found that on all the posts about her being missing that people disregarded the importance because she ran off before. So we want parents and carers to be able to publicly share that their child has gone missing, even if it is only for an hour.
“As we’ve just learnt, every second is crucial.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...y/news-story/56d20a7be442e3a05a6206f3db0c9915

... And in that attachment the translation of Tiah's shirt means 'I love you'. Not being a prude, but in some of the photos I think that Julene should have been more sensitive and taken Tiah to get a bra, given that she had two sons and Tiah was clearly budding.

For the sensitive souls out there, I will rephrase my comment.
If Tiahleigh had enough "sass and bite" to tell an older male that she would kill his dog if he didn't have sex with her, surely she wasn't easily intimidated so I shudder to think what threats the foster family dished out to keep her from speaking out about what was really happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe for a minute this 12 year old girl threatened to kill a dog because she was determined to have sex with an adult. It says nothing about her character - but it says volumes about how far that predator family are prepared to go to blame her for their own actions.

Even if you believe that a tiny 12 year old girl could threaten an adult male in that way, how many men would just say "Well ok I have to have sex with you then," and then be physically capable of having sex... rather than telling her she was crazy and taking the beloved dog to safety. And then contacting child services and saying "We need this girl to leave, we have animals and she's making threats."
Those people will say anything to justify their actions. And they aren't the first murderers to repeat conversations and manipulate the view of a relationship in order to sully the victim. Remember a murder victim can't contradict or clarify anything the murderer says.

So when Julene sent out that text on the day of Tiah's disappearance, was she acting under the bamboozlement of her husband Rick? How entrenched in fairyland would she have had to be to not be worried about her son's actions with Tiah? Had she become so resigned to covering up for Rick that Trent's actions meant so little to her? You know, business as usual?
On the day Tiah was supposed to be going to school and getting dropped off by Rick, police assert she had already been murdered, perhaps even the night before.
How on earth could Julene---up early to change/check the horses' rugs, water, etc.---not notice the complete absence of Tiah?
After all, she didn't run away from home. Not that day.
Perjury. There is an awful lot contained in that one word.
Boils my blood that any of them are out on bail.

... And in that attachment the translation of Tiah's shirt means 'I love you'. Not being a prude, but in some of the photos I think that Julene should have been more sensitive and taken Tiah to get a bra, given that she had two sons and Tiah was clearly budding.

I agree - Julene should have bought her a little crop top or something so she would be more comfortable and less exposed.

Same here tgy. Tialeigh reminds me so much of my granddaughter when she was 12 and I know that if anyone had ever laid a hand on her I would have killed them! I'd be the one doing time.

As you know Makara, like you, I've been following many crimes with WS but this is the worst there is.

This innocent child with her back against the wall, was murdered through ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT OF HER OWN.

In EVERY photo Tiahleigh wears a broad grin. What an amazing, beautiful child.
Yes, my heart is breaking over her life and unnecessary death.
It's horrible.

Don't let her death be in vain, please fix this problem so it can't ever happen again. No more. No more.

"She threatened to kill his dog if he didn't have sex with her."

This. Never. Happened.

So when Julene sent out that text on the day of Tiah's disappearance, was she acting under the bamboozlement of her husband Rick? How entrenched in fairyland would she have had to be to not be worried about her son's actions with Tiah? Had she become so resigned to covering up for Rick that Trent's actions meant so little to her? You know, business as usual?
On the day Tiah was supposed to be going to school and getting dropped off by Rick, police assert she had already been murdered, perhaps even the night before.
How on earth could Julene---up early to change/check the horses' rugs, water, etc.---not notice the complete absence of Tiah?
After all, she didn't run away from home. Not that day.
Perjury. There is an awful lot contained in that one word.
Boils my blood that any of them are out on bail.

since reading that txt of Julene's message to people , my whole perspective of her has taken the darkest hue. That message is so cool, so calculated that I seriously wonder if for Julene and Rick , this was a long planned event, possibly sexual of nature of committing murder., wild and over the top as that seems, I cant get past his twitter messages, and that txt of Julene's.. added in with Trent's insouciant breezy webchat, it has all the hallmarks, to me, of something very carefully planned , even rehearsed... things were thought of that had to be done, they were done, and then ticked off some list, somewhere.

Anyways.. I cant go backwards from this sudden eyeopener.

After you guys rehashed those messages from evil ma n pa something is still annoying me.

Apart from the fact we only have what Thorburns say Vs what Tiahleighs family say. I am still not entirely convinced the police were looking hard at them until the charges forced them too. The evidence presented seems like they were 100 steps behind the family the whole time. Correct me of I wrong here. Some of you have more insight into these things.

I need you guys to help me shake away the slight possibility Tiah was still alive while the charade was happening.

Just the language and behavior of them that day and night is not that of people who just murdered.

So much stalling and no "look over there"

And mystery bro. How has he ended up a teflon turd.
Go after him. The previous adult foster child would have been the same age as the boys. WTF there Browns Plains office.
Nurses need registration and have accountability. Bout time these workers do. They need a uni degree nowdays anyway.

since reading that txt of Julene's message to people , my whole perspective of her has taken the darkest hue. That message is so cool, so calculated that I seriously wonder if for Julene and Rick , this was a long planned event, possibly sexual of nature of committing murder., wild and over the top as that seems, I cant get past his twitter messages, and that txt of Julene's.. added in with Trent's insouciant breezy webchat, it has all the hallmarks, to me, of something very carefully planned , even rehearsed... things were thought of that had to be done, they were done, and then ticked off some list, somewhere.

Anyways.. I cant go backwards from this sudden eyeopener.

Yeah, after reading all the information brought to light by WS members I am seeing all their social media 'releases' as scripted.

After you guys rehashed those messages from evil ma n pa something is still annoying me.

Apart from the fact we only have what Thorburns say Vs what Tiahleighs family say. I am still not entirely convinced the police were looking hard at them until the charges forced them too. The evidence presented seems like they were 100 steps behind the family the whole time. Correct me of I wrong here. Some of you have more insight into these things.

I need you guys to help me shake away the slight possibility Tiah was still alive while the charade was happening.

Just the language and behavior of them that day and night is not of that of people who just murdered.

So much stalling and no "look over there"

And mystery bro. How has he ended up a teflon turd.
Go after him. The previous adult foster child would have been the same age as the boys. WTF there Browns Plains office.
Nurses need registration and have accountability. Bout time these workers do. They need a uni degree nowdays anyway.

It's either that, which is something I simply had not conceived of, that she would still be alive but hidden somewhere to be used later..
or..... they had rehearsed and rehearsed.... either way.. its jarring and jolting, and doesn't fit any known parameter ... this was a child they murdered, and a Government issued child, at that. But they managed somehow to hold of a seach for nearly a week. ...

Poss it makes it all the more sad. Did they deny Tiahleigh those basics because it might chip away at that income stream?

Shame on that cold blooded woman. The worst of the worst.

I just think it is stock standard abusive dysfunction ... plenty of women abide sexual abusers in the home and cover their crimes.

This is true. She wasn't a wilting violet.

However the dog thing? Bizaar. I don't believe this outrageous claim from Trent, currently in the slammer, up against charges of perjury.

Part of me is somewhat concerned the dog was involved, if it is true. There may be more charges laid yet. Vile, vile people.

No please no! Those suggestions doing my head in.

It is shocking that they were so self-possessed straight after the murder. It certainly had to be premeditated for them to hold their act together like that.
Maybe they were cold and arrogant enough to decide the "problem" had gone away, and that everybody would automatically believe the loving foster parents. I think they would have been more nervous if Tia was still alive and hidden away. If they killed her in her sleep and then dumped her body, they would have had time to 'screw their courage to the sticking point' as Lady Macbeth said; then they probably decided it was over. If one person (RT) did the deed, the others could probably close their minds to what exactly had happened.
A whole family of psychopaths - it is horrifying. I can't help morbidly wondering what they all talked about when they were alone and how honest they could be with each other about their true motives with the foster children. What was acknowledged and what was just silently accepted?

A normal person in a position of care would.

Julene is an enabler. As daft and off with the fairies as she looks I believe she is as calculating as Rick.

Although I believe each are responsible and should not get off lightly as part of Ricks masterplan it is curious to note they were all in it together. There have been a few instances of group psychosis in the media lately and it springs to mind here, too. The boys were certainly very special. The whole family was on a high horse literally.

Mother and son equestrian events.
Limousine driver for the stars.
Hills international school anc its perks (and fees :0 )
Collection of unique and sought after vintage cars.
Shiny upmarket model to drive around in.
On stage in Sydney with an elite dance troupe plus the approval of 'altruistic' accomodations for foster children, family day care kids.

Quite accomplished - from an onlookers point of view.

Then there's the vile accomplishments. No doubt Trent couldn't help been so handsome, etc, etc. Got away with murder, too. Definatey a built sense of been a special little unit.

http://www.psychosocial.com/IJPR_10/Folie_A_Deux_A_Social_Psych_Approach_Salganik.html

I'm curious how police specifically know that RT committed the murder, and why they became suspicious of the car. I know it was sold, which is suspicious... but what else?

Something from the commission hearing forced them to look further, I think.

I'm curious how police specifically know that RT committed the murder, and why they became suspicious of the car. I know it was sold, which is suspicious... but what else?

Secret squirrell survellience? It says in one if the articles that detectives had worked it out but needed watertight evidence before pouncing.

I'd say they know much more already. The Thorburns went into tidy up mode afterwards, burning phones, selling carsm deleting facebook messeges.

If Trent was stupid enough to blab to his cousin about sex I wonder what else he said. Or elluded to. When life gets you down and all that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027