Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she meant to wash out to sea I wonder. High heat and humidity, water, insects...she may not have been found where she was left. And that could mean CCTV footage of the blue car somewhere in the area.
Wasn't there a news item about members of QPS going to London with CCTV footage to gain more clarity in the images IIRC? This was just before the arrests.
Pimpama River...that's devious...may have taken a leaf out of G Baden-Clay book.

Was she meant to wash out to sea I wonder. High heat and humidity, water, insects...she may not have been found where she was left. And that could mean CCTV footage of the blue car somewhere in the area.
Wasn't there a news item about members of QPS going to London with CCTV footage to gain more clarity in the images IIRC? This was just before the arrests.
Pimpama River...that's devious...may have taken a leaf out of G Baden-Clay book.

I think its a yes regarding the CCTV footage, perhaps trying to trace all the way from the house? Anyone know if he was a fisherman?

I was also thinking what a contrast it was to little Williams case.

Yes, this has me completely rethinking William's case

I do not know if perhaps in the start of William's case there was a SM presence of missing alerts, and they were all taken down? All I do know is Cindy just pushed and pushed and that was from the Friday, I really do not believe any law would of stopped her. Although she was in the process of gaining Tiah back, and I think Williams FF were about to adopt him?

I found another WT parallel and solved the mystery of the "extra sibling" I have been holding off posting as I cant find the article again. It was an early Brisbane times one with granny saying she received a txt from her daughter (Cyndis sister) about Tiah missing and the police not taking a report.

She went on to say she has a son and toddler at home.

So Cyndi had a toddler as well as being pregnant. So why was Tiah in care for so long? 8 months in hell house while Mum has the rest of the family intact.

Just when I thought I could not respect her more. She had a little one to look after.

Cyndi and both sets of fosters would have faced fines and prison time for what they did. They were probably warned off by the dept too. It is in the legislation but if that had happened people would have stormed parliament.

The horse had bolted

Isn't there some 2 year period for restoration or something. I don't know the ins and outs. It may only be for under 5s. Im so sure it was covered with WT or I went link surfing off one of your posts. But it's a timeframe people have and if you don't have all the reports or legel rep or things get adjorned. If that happens it can have a negative effect on the outcome.

Maybe one of you AMers can take up that torch

Spot on Poss. Below is a zoomed image of the original photo and in the background behind Tialeigh it looks like a brunette female with a phone up to her ear.

giVVzp8.jpg
Thanks, Makara! Could the brunette female be Cindy? Mother and daughter skyping maybe?

I don't believe for a minute this 12 year old girl threatened to kill a dog because she was determined to have sex with an adult. It says nothing about her character - but it says volumes about how far that predator family are prepared to go to blame her for their own actions.

Even if you believe that a tiny 12 year old girl could threaten an adult male in that way, how many men would just say "Well ok I have to have sex with you then," and then be physically capable of having sex... rather than telling her she was crazy and taking the beloved dog to safety. And then contacting child services and saying "We need this girl to leave, we have animals and she's making threats."
Those people will say anything to justify their actions. And they aren't the first murderers to repeat conversations and manipulate the view of a relationship in order to sully the victim. Remember a murder victim can't contradict or clarify anything the murderer says.

Well said Francesca. I totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if it was listed for sale prior to Tiahleighs murder? Suggests a level of premeditation.

Pit was listed a few weeks after her death on Car Sales

This "big big trouble" has me curious. Maybe she confided in Julene and had it turned on her as "her fault" - maybe they made threats that she would be sent away, not to her mother's but some other big bad place for causing all this 'big big trouble.'
I think the family were gaslighting her so she was too afraid to tell anyone what was going on. But if a little girl is telling people she's going to get into big big trouble, it's because an adult has told her so. And we don't know much about school or her other relationships, but we do know that a sexual "relationship" is a huge burden for a young child. She wouldn't be the first child to be told that she would be the one in trouble.
I remember reading the biography of Cheryl Crane (daughter of Lana Turner) who was raped and abused by her movie star stepfather for a few years. He told her that girls who "told" were sent to Juvenile Hall, so she kept silent until a school friend told her that it was illegal for men to have sex with little girls.
You can see in the media, with the references to a "relationship" that people are willing to believe this was consensual, so there is already an element of believing Tia held some responsibility. If she did have a crush on this boy at some point, it would be easy for Julene to tell her it was her fault and she would be in "big big trouble" if she told people and made things difficult for poor T.

One of the papers last week had said Tia or TT had told Julene about them being involved sexually not long before her death.

There's another Halibut out there. See comments. It's not me! Given it's the name of a certain flounder (perculiar but tasty) thats evolved to see it's surroundings better I say that's a bit....fishy!

I wonder how many schools little Tiah went to?

I was sleuthing Gympie, where she lived prior to Thorburn house. Gympie is 200km north of Logan

http://m.gympietimes.com.au/news/tiahleigh-palmers-death-prompts-calls-school-camer/2834214/

i do know prior to being with the Thorburns she was taught a the local state school in grade 6 . There had been another local foster home at some stage . One of the teachers there had told me she taught her and also Tia had a brother who attended and was also in care. I'm not sure how this all fits in with the foster lady in Gympie. It's a bit confusing as to dates etc.

Yes very normal WWGY:happydance:
and these were my thoughts also -but in the statistics there will be a few anomalies.

Look at this from another perspective. People who are totally normal and able to offer a good, stable family environment are so outraged at what has happened to Tiahleigh that they enquire about fostering to prevent this ever happening to another child.

It's possible, because this is me. I hate the thought this could happen to another child. I have met people from websleuths and I think they would tell you I am quite normal.

I actually find it quite heartening to see so many applying. As long as they are the right type of person of course.,

This is very reminiscent of Olivia Baden-Whatsit's public plea to Allison which was something like: "just come home and stop mucking us around". For purposes of my own sanity, I can't bring myself to view that awful video again to get her exact words.

“If someone is hiding her, you are seriously not any good for her and should be ashamed of yourself. Do you understand what this does to the people that love her and care for her? WE, the police and her mum have been at this all day. If you are with her, tell her enough is enough. Just come home,” Rick wrote.

This is very reminiscent of Olivia Baden-Whatsit's public plea to Allison which was something like: "just come home and stop mucking us around". For purposes of my own sanity, I can't bring myself to view that awful video again to get her exact words.

Then a a few weeks after her funeral he was posting on the Hills International schools FB page looking to take in students!

Thanks, Makara! Could the brunette female be Cindy? Mother and daughter skyping maybe?

The person is in the reflection of the window in the same room as Tiahleigh. The woman(?) appears to be very much at home sitting with her feet up on the sofa & on a phone, there is a glow of a laptop screen behind. I'm seeing a delivery of takeaway food on the breakfast bar.

The person is in the reflection of the window in the same room as Tiahleigh. The woman(?) appears to be very much at home sitting with her feet up on the sofa & on a phone, there is a glow of a laptop screen behind. I'm seeing a delivery of takeaway food on the breakfast bar.
All I'm going to say is...."Damn you got good eyesight, tgy!" lol

All I'm going to say is...."Damn you got good eyesight, tgy!" lol

Thanks hon, I could see someone there but our sweet possumheart & Makara enhanced the pic!

I'm so frustrated at the moment, I can't make my images bigger than a thumbnail. Grrrr!

Anyone got a solution on iPad pleeeease?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper