Australia - Todd Mooney, 54, Kirra Mooney, 10, died in shed fire, Biggenden Qld, 20 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what are the additional 2 arson charges? I have done a search today and cannot see any updates as yet. another one that has gone quiet in the media
She apparently set fire to a bus, a caravan and a carport also, at Tinana, an hour away from Biggenden.

"It comes as travel blogger KO, 24, was slapped with new charges, on top of one of arson and two of murder, relating to the fatal blaze.

Police allege KO lit both the shed fire and a second blaze later on the same day, allegedly destroying a caravan, bus and carport at Tinana near Maryborough, an hour's drive east of Biggenden.

She has been charged with three counts of arson over the alleged Tinana incident, and one of stealing for the alleged theft of clothing from the Ban Ban Springs Road House, west of Biggenden, also on December 20."

Arson Charges

The legal case against a woman charged with the murder of a baker and his young daughter in Queensland has been delayed after the police prosecution requested more time to complete a brief of evidence.

Kristen Leslie Olsen, 24, remained in custody and was not required to appear when her matter was briefly mentioned in the Maryborough Magistrates' Court Monday morning.

More time to compile evidence​

Police in January requested up to eight weeks to complete their brief of evidence for the seven charges against Ms Olsen.

Ms Olsen's defence solicitor Bradford Hill told the court on Monday via telephone that he was yet to receive the brief.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Claire Bibby explained the brief was not finished and more time was needed.

Magistrate John Milburn adjourned the matter for a committal mention on April 3.

The legal case against a woman charged with the murder of a baker and his young daughter in Queensland has been delayed after the police prosecution requested more time to complete a brief of evidence.

Kristen Leslie Olsen, 24, remained in custody and was not required to appear when her matter was briefly mentioned in the Maryborough Magistrates' Court Monday morning.

More time to compile evidence​

Police in January requested up to eight weeks to complete their brief of evidence for the seven charges against Ms Olsen.

Ms Olsen's defence solicitor Bradford Hill told the court on Monday via telephone that he was yet to receive the brief.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Claire Bibby explained the brief was not finished and more time was needed.

Magistrate John Milburn adjourned the matter for a committal mention on April 3.
That’s very interesting indeed. I wonder what kind of evidence they have on her?

It’s obviously impossible to defend any of the 7 charges if her solicitor doesn’t even have the brief.

Even if the brief is ready by April 3, the defence solicitor will still need additional time to get across the brief and formulate a defence. Has she plead guilty or not guilty yet? Or are we way off a plea at this early stage?

She apparently set fire to a bus, a caravan and a carport also, at Tinana, an hour away from Biggenden.

"It comes as travel blogger KO, 24, was slapped with new charges, on top of one of arson and two of murder, relating to the fatal blaze.

Police allege KO lit both the shed fire and a second blaze later on the same day, allegedly destroying a caravan, bus and carport at Tinana near Maryborough, an hour's drive east of Biggenden.

She has been charged with three counts of arson over the alleged Tinana incident, and one of stealing for the alleged theft of clothing from the Ban Ban Springs Road House, west of Biggenden, also on December 20."

Arson Charges
I will be interested to see what motive or how this all came about, why she was at that property in the first place. Another cold long wait I would say for any real info

The matter was in court on Monday, and is now adjourned until 8th May, 2023. I managed to find the smallest amount of info on it.......

"The woman accused of murdering a baker and his daughter at Biggenden in December last year has had her matter mentioned in court.

KO did not appear during the brief mention in Maryborough Magistrates Court on Monday, April 3, 2023.

Appearing for KO, solicitor Bradford Hill said he had now received a partial brief of evidence.

She has been remanded in custody. The matter was adjourned until May 8."

April 3, 2023 | Fraser Coast Chronicle, The (Maryborough, Queensland)
Author/Byline: Carlie Walker | Section: Qld Police And Courts
1680647395993.png
Courier Mail
https://www.couriermail.com.au › ... › Police-courts-qld

A Maryborough woman shared an expletive-laden video of Kristen Olsen and a man being arrested by police in 2021 after a domestic violence incident.

The woman said after she discovered her former partner had been in a sexual relationship with Ms Olsen, the younger woman had sent her several messages.

In the video, Olsen is seen screaming and crying as she is piled into a police car and the man is placed into a police wagon.

The man was charged, while Olsen was released without charge.

The man, who is a convicted drug taker with a history of ice addiction, has since lost contact with Ms Olsen.

Kristen Olsen has a minor conviction in Queensland for low range drink driving, for which she pleaded guilty in Cairns Magistrates Court in May last year.

--

Olsen is understood to have made the 15-hour drive down the coast from Cairns to the town of Biggenden in December.

On November 24, she told followers she was 'back, bigger and better than ever' and thanked them for their support over the years in a lengthy Facebook post.

She shared a link to her OnlyFans page 'SlipperyGypsy.69' for people who wanted to see 'where my feet take me and what they are continuously teaching me'.

'These two foot falcons have led me to the heart of Far North Queensland … a town surrounded by jungle … where I am able to be myself,' she wrote in the post.

'For those who don't know, I stand for the land; our ultimate sustainable life force.

--
What a weird thing to proclaim before committing a string of arsons and two murders

Does anyone think she was trying to kill her sister and killed these 2 instead (mental illness, drugs, delusion, rage, etc, etc...)
You would have to wonder what was the connection between Todd and her sister as they worked in close proximity to one another …

Kristen Olsen was listed on the Court List for today regarding this matter, at Maryborough Court, but so far cannot find any media report on the matter.

Daily Law List Maryborough - 26 September 2023

Olsen, Kristen Leslie 2 9:00AM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius