Australia - Todd Mooney, 54, Kirra Mooney, 10, died in shed fire, Biggenden Qld, 20 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree. I know the road that she may have travelled is relatively quiet and getting a lift back would be quite difficult. Also, MOO I don’t believe that she is all that bright or in a right frame of mind.
I am all for nature and the land but in some of her published posts on Insta etc that MSM have put out there she does almost sound like she is in a bit of a dream world. I could imagine someone doing this sort of crime if on Meth however it has not been released if drugs were a factor in her behavior.

I wonder if the changing of the colour of the vehicle meant something.
It's usually after a crime that someone would do that, like in the Carol Clay and Russell Hill case.

Maybe she had been in the Biggenden area previously "doing something" when her car was red.

Maybe this was meant to be the first time she'd been there, now that her car was white.

I think she totally didn't get how her car would stand out whatever the colour, especially with the solar roof.
The solar panel was more something you would second glance at down the street than a red car. I have never even seen a car with a panel on it at the front like this so I know if I saw it I would have looked at it and wondered what it was for. Was unusual she painted it beforehand I agree. But burning it afterward, I just don't get it. IMO its just like saying here it is, it was me. Most crimes are committed in a stolen car then the car is burnt out. To commit a crime such as this in your own car and then burn it out afterward is just bizarre IMO

It looks like a windsock to me.
Seems like a solar panel, you can barely see the PV cells in the 2022 view. Much too small to power the roadhouse, might be for just the rest area and the streetlights. MOO, I'm only 15000 km away.:)

I wonder if Kristen might have known the neighbours of the Mooneys? Police stated that they were searching the next-door neighbour's property for a possible weapon - such as a knife, iron bar or a firearm. Why would it have been in the next-door neighbour's property?

Looking on Google maps, the two properties are close however there is an established tree line between the two properties. The driveways are not next to each other and the other property appears to have a bit of a junkyard, lots of old trucks, cars machinery. The shed also is not right on the fence line. The main house is but not the shed. Looks like the driveway comes off the street straight to the shed.

Could she have come from the other property, parked in there and then came across the fence line, escaping back the same way, tossing any evidence in the grass?

Most crimes are committed in a stolen car then the car is burnt out.
This looks like her (the accused) in the drivers seat. On her phone.

(Photograph supplied by police.)

The time stamp says 10:00 am.

Attachments

• F4079863-60AC-49F9-BE29-F99D9DAAC0A8.jpeg
    F4079863-60AC-49F9-BE29-F99D9DAAC0A8.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 23
Seems like a solar panel, you can barely see the PV cells in the 2022 view. Much too small to power the roadhouse, might be for just the rest area and the streetlights. MOO, I'm only 15000 km away
Looks like some kind of fabric to me. The kind that windsocks are made out of.

A travel blogger charged with the double murder of a baker and his daughter in regional Queensland has a wild romantic past and was in a bizarre love triangle.

A video obtained by Daily Mail Australia shows accused killer Kristen Olsen, 24, and one of her romantic interests being detained by police in a wild scenes where she screams and cries on the street.

It can also be revealed that, in a strange coincidence, Olsen's sister runs Acacia Nails & Beauty in the building next door to the bakery on Biggenden's main street owned by Todd Mooney, 54.

Mr Mooney was allegedly killed alongside his daughter Kirra, 10, five days before Christmas.

Olsen's sister Sam, who runs the business on Edward Street, Biggenden, changed her name on Facebook to Sam Moody on Wednesday after her younger sister was charged with the alleged double murder.
I have just read through some posts re this case ..Can anyone explain why O;sens sister Sam changed her name to "Moody " ..Is this an error ? Why would she use the victims name ?

I have just read through some posts re this case ..Can anyone explain why O;sens sister Sam changed her name to "Moody " ..Is this an error ? Why would she use the victims name ?
The victim is Mooney, not Moody. Can confirm I saw Sam’s surname was Olsen, then it was changed to Moody.

But that’s just her “Facebook” name. I don’t think the article / author meant to say she changed her legal name. Surely.

I have noticed since that article was printed, Sam has taken all facial photos off her public profile and now just has landscapes up. Her profile is now heavily locked down.

Last edited:
The victim is Mooney, not Moody. Can confirm I saw Sam’s surname was Olsen, then it was changed to Moody.

But that’s just her “Facebook” name. I don’t think the article / author meant to say she changed her legal name. Surely.

I have noticed since that article was printed, Sam has taken all facial photos off her public profile and now just has landscapes up. Her profile is not heavily locked down.
Maybe the sister has a partner or husband and that might he the name IMO

I have noticed since that article was printed, Sam has taken all facial photos off her public profile and now just has landscapes up. Her profile is not heavily locked down.
yes sorry i was speed reading my mistake ...following through on connections re previous marriages etc , there is another/mother beautician in the victims family so i am guessing a lot of coincidence and perhaps intertwined pasts is possible. edit to add a note about family loss . the passing of an elderly man and a funeral coming up ..sad

Last edited:
Firstly, I’m heartened that the family and friends of the victims were able to farewell their loved ones recently, on 20 Jan 2023. My hope for them is for healing to take place, and peace for them, as much as is possible.

I’ve been wondering lately if the accused was participating in an armed robbery (or robbery) gone wrong @MissBettyCooper , or if she was hired to put a hit on Todd Mooney.

In the case of a planned robbery: Perhaps she had intel from the nail salon next door to Todd’s bakery that he worked extremely long hours, and she was planning for him to be at work between 11am - 1pm on the day of the incident, as that would presumably be a busy time at the bakery.

All alleged - the accused hasn’t been convicted.

All IMO.

Last edited:
KO is due to face Court on Monday 3rd March, in this matter. She is charged with two counts of murder and four counts of arson. I'm not able to confirm the date, as Queensland courts only allow the same day viewing of court listings, so will have to wait until Monday to confirm the matter is still going ahead.

KO is due to face Court on Monday 3rd March, in this matter. She is charged with two counts of murder and four counts of arson. I'm not able to confirm the date, as Queensland courts only allow the same day viewing of court listings, so will have to wait until Monday to confirm the matter is still going ahead.

what are the additional 2 arson charges? I have done a search today and cannot see any updates as yet. another one that has gone quiet in the media

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius
Back