Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your cat??
101167774_A_biker_shows_his_12-year-old_cat_Chiquinho_-which_always_rides_with_him_on_his_motorbike--xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf1X_50byq9Ah3wJAV0YS_Ms.jpg

Same sunnies, different colour cat.

Were they focusing on the Jeep or the little red hatch? Could the white car that was circled been inportant as it was behind the red hatch.

Right now it all seems confusing but shortly it will all fall into place and we'll all have a collective 'aahhh haaa' moment.
They really seem to zoom in on that red jeep.

Going back to what TGY said a while ago, the little red car first on the CCTV isn't numbered. It seems a bit strange, and it's ghosted in the vid.

Attachments

• 18.11.28 4a.JPG
    18.11.28 4a.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 18.11.28 4.JPG
    18.11.28 4.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 34
Going back to what TGY said a while ago, the little red car first on the CCTV isn't numbered. It seems a bit strange, and it's ghosted in the vid.
I wondered why the Hyundai Getz was blurred too. There are actually quite a few red cars when you sit and watch. The other one looks more like a European car not a Getz though, not sure what type of hatch.

What address are people talking about? Someone care to DM me?

Sometimes you change the rims of the car based upon the activity you are doing :) especially if you don’t want to get your nice ones scratched up out Bush/sand duning etc as I haven’t seen the other car could they have changed the rims?

I wondered why the Hyundai Getz was blurred too. There are actually quite a few red cars when you sit and watch. The other one looks more like a European car not a Getz though, not sure what type of hatch.

What address are people talking about? Someone care to DM me?

Sometimes you change the rims of the car based upon the activity you are doing :) especially if you don’t want to get your nice ones scratched up out Bush/sand duning etc as I haven’t seen the other car could they have changed the rims?

White Pages.

I find it interesting the police article mentions they have identified hundreds of vehicles in the area but they need help with this specific window ? Like I'd understand if it was a car here and there over a period of time but not a few minutes all passing through the same set of lights one after each other. Must be a very sepecific question they are being asked or perhaps making them alibi their earlier movments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx