Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the same car, as when it is first seen the cars going by it are white and white. on the last clip they are white and that little red one. The car they then number after that would have had a clear view of the driver given his window is down. it is a red jeep wrangler if that is the car you are referring to?

The red Jeep isn’t coming out it of the service station but
Google street view shows shops.
I’m curious why it drives out twice.

I think it is the same car, as when it is first seen the cars going by it are white and white. on the last clip they are white and that little red one. The car they then number after that would have had a clear view of the driver given his window is down. it is a red jeep wrangler if that is the car you are referring to?

False alarm, the Jeep is pictured twice driving out once but IMO it does look like a passenger.

I mean the only other possibility I can think of is an Ivan Milat type sadistic, psychopathic killer and for many reasons that scenario doesn’t seem to fit.
However there are people out there that rage over nothing much these days. Quite often drug induced. You just need to look at road rage to see that there are many angry people out there. Maybe someone on Ice who may have absolutely no recollection of what they may or may not have done. Someone with so much pent-up rage that just snapped. But my bet is still on someone that she knew. But I have been wrong before.

Gawd, now I can actually see your cat's tail in the picture!!
I have looked and looked at this, but come up with the same solution. My white and grey cat is driving that vehicle.

That's catastrophic
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members