Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how hard I try, I cannot move on from the 2 guys in the white ute with a flat tyre. The witness was extremely sceptical of their story, especially about the cause of the flat tyre. He said it was torn from the inside, like they had reversed over a rock. But the 2 men said it happened on the highway. He also stated they were extremely agitated, this was about 4.30pm only a couple of k's from southern entrance on the day of Toyah's murder. He also stated they looked like they were in their 20's, scruffy and camping gear looked like it had been just thrown in and not tied down. There story why they were stressed was because they were following another car and feared they would get lost. Hello all roads lead to Cairns. And find someone in their twenty's who doesn't have a mobile, even though Wangetti appears to be a black spot, surely there would be some coverage towards Cairns. And if they were following another vehicle why did the lead vehicle not stop to help them. As I am not signed up to any QLD papers, I do not know what has been reported locally. if you type "police interview agitated men" you can read via Daily Mail Uk and 1 aussie pub online. Timeline certainly fits. Pictures of Toyahs car at Wangetti show 3 white tags on back drivers side door and I think two on drivers door. It also shows large paw marks on both these areas. Seems Indie has bounded up the beach ready to get in the car. This is why I think there are 2 perps. They have been camping there and seen Toyah. One has stalled her while the other has attended to the dog.
Then I believe "things" went to far for one and they have a conscious or have come down from what they were taking and couldnt cope with what went down and maybe cracked..
Hence the divers search and time frame of 5.02 5.07 pm.
In the Uk's paper story they stated that the police have interviewed the two men saying "they gave us a version of their movements that day and we have checked their story out". Doesnt sound like a convincing, we have ticked them off the list, to me. Witness said he did not notice any visible injuries on them, but he was very suspicious that their story did not add up.
I am very interested in car 30 in update 8, White 4wd ute with 2 people in it, passenger seems to have no shirt on. Also gear in back that looks very haphazard.
Me too... I keep thinking this is too coincidental. Even though they have been ‘cleared’... maybe they know more than they are saying? Have the people they were ‘catching up to’ also been interviewed?

Toyahs mother and stepfather were close friends of a local tattoo artist, who hosted a tattoos for Toyah fundraiser day not long ago. They tattooed sunflowers and quotes from Toyahs facebook and raised around $20000 for her family.
You obviously haven't been to Cairns
There is a tonne of inked folk here!

If Toyah had been covered in tattoos would have she looked as sweet as she did and would she have got the same response?

Toyah was wise not to have maimed herself. IMO. (Throw rocks now).

Don't think Cairns has the market on Ink, there are Inked people everywhere these days.

Any Tatts sleep?
Show me yours and I’ll show you mine. :p
It’s that cute little dolphin leaping over a young navel which becomes a humpback whale when ur 9 months pregnant.

I’m noticing there’s not much info being leaked that we can sleuth.

If Toyah had been covered in tattoos would have she looked as sweet as she did and would she have got the same response?

Toyah was wise not to have maimed herself. IMO. (Throw rocks now).
Yeah probs none from me either. I’m not a fan of them at all - I know some would take objection to your description of ‘maiming’ though ;) but I think because she had that wholesome, young so sweet girl look & doing the typical Queenslander Sunday afternoon beach with the dog, it’s resonated with so many. It could have been us as easily as her. She could have been our friend, our workmate, our family member etc.

Just a guess but did the predator leave and then come back later that night knowing the body was undiscovered. Burying someone in the dry sand could be no more than when as a child you bury your legs in the sand, no shovel or tools are needed for that.

It’s creepy to think he might have been there watching them search that night .
What if the dog was freshly tied up in a place where the family would find the dog but not Toyah.

The more I’m thinking about this the more it’s pointing to someone known.

I need to know if it was a routine of Toyah’s to attend that beach.
No info is frustrating!!

It’s creepy to think he might have been there watching them search that night .
What if the dog was freshly tied up in a place where the family would find the dog but not Toyah.

The more I’m thinking about this the more it’s pointing to someone known.

I need to know if it was a routine of Toyah’s to attend that beach.
No info is frustrating!!
I need to know who knew it was a routine.

I need to know who knew it was a routine.
Like family, friends, ex bf’s??, workmates, friends of workmates... also, I guess they can’t tell the public this, but surely there was some kind of DNA evidence? Even just from her scratching someone? Sweat? Clearly clutching at straws but surely there’s SOMETHING to go on?

Like family, friends, ex bf’s??, workmates, friends of workmates... also, I guess they can’t tell the public this, but surely there was some kind of DNA evidence? Even just from her scratching someone? Sweat? Clearly clutching at straws but surely there’s SOMETHING to go on?
JMO but I think that we can narrow the search down a bit. Leave out friends of friends. Again, just my opinion.

I truly believe now, this was not some random from woop woop, but a person/persons who knew Toyah. Toyah was a most attractive and striking young woman who I believe would turn heads and would be well known around town. Also I think the less police public info, the closer they are to nailing someone. They are certainly not going to let anyone know who they suspect or intel they have. As we all know having evidence or witness statements does not add up to a water tight conviction of murder in court.
The police CERTAINLY have someone who spilt the beans but just need to make sure it sticks in court.

I truly believe now, this was not some random from woop woop, but a person/persons who knew Toyah. Toyah was a most attractive and striking young woman who I believe would turn heads and would be well known around town. Also I think the less police public info, the closer they are to nailing someone. They are certainly not going to let anyone know who they suspect or intel they have. As we all know having evidence or witness statements does not add up to a water tight conviction of murder in court.
The police CERTAINLY have someone who spilt the beans but just need to make sure it sticks in court.
Not sure that they have spilt the beans but I hope that they are onto him anyway.

Any Tatts sleep?
Show me yours and I’ll show you mine. :p
It’s that cute little dolphin leaping over a young navel which becomes a humpback whale when ur 9 months pregnant.

I’m noticing there’s not much info being leaked that we can sleuth.

Fraid not TGY, but Toyah did have some Ink.

When it comes right down to it, unless it's an aggressive breed, I think most dogs will not stand and defend their owners. If they are afraid of someone, most will run off.
Totally depends on dog. My loyal beagle would have defended me at his own expense. No matter what. I would have been dogs #1 priority. Most dogs are very loyal to their owners. They are attached to their owners, unlike cats who are only attached to their food bowls and homes.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot move on from the 2 guys in the white ute with a flat tyre. The witness was extremely sceptical of their story, especially about the cause of the flat tyre. He said it was torn from the inside, like they had reversed over a rock. But the 2 men said it happened on the highway. He also stated they were extremely agitated, this was about 4.30pm only a couple of k's from southern entrance on the day of Toyah's murder. He also stated they looked like they were in their 20's, scruffy and camping gear looked like it had been just thrown in and not tied down. There story why they were stressed was because they were following another car and feared they would get lost. Hello all roads lead to Cairns. And find someone in their twenty's who doesn't have a mobile, even though Wangetti appears to be a black spot, surely there would be some coverage towards Cairns. And if they were following another vehicle why did the lead vehicle not stop to help them. As I am not signed up to any QLD papers, I do not know what has been reported locally. if you type "police interview agitated men" you can read via Daily Mail Uk and 1 aussie pub online. Timeline certainly fits. Pictures of Toyahs car at Wangetti show 3 white tags on back drivers side door and I think two on drivers door. It also shows large paw marks on both these areas. Seems Indie has bounded up the beach ready to get in the car. This is why I think there are 2 perps. They have been camping there and seen Toyah. One has stalled her while the other has attended to the dog.
Then I believe "things" went to far for one and they have a conscious or have come down from what they were taking and couldnt cope with what went down and maybe cracked..
Hence the divers search and time frame of 5.02 5.07 pm.
In the Uk's paper story they stated that the police have interviewed the two men saying "they gave us a version of their movements that day and we have checked their story out". Doesnt sound like a convincing, we have ticked them off the list, to me. Witness said he did not notice any visible injuries on them, but he was very suspicious that their story did not add up.
I am very interested in car 30 in update 8, White 4wd ute with 2 people in it, passenger seems to have no shirt on. Also gear in back that looks very haphazard.

In regards to the men with the flat tyre, I too wonder how exhaustively LE have looked into this and whether they have been completely ruled out.

Fawlty are you wondering in particular whether car 30 is the same vehicle which got the flat tyre? I believe that all the numbered vehicles are of people that they would like to identify and speak to, so that would rule out the flat tyre duo.

In any case, this ute at #3o is close to the middle of the sequence of vehicles. Perhaps there is something central to this time frame that LE are particularly interested in, or perhaps they have an open mind about all vehicles equally.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members