Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Idk, yet wonder if it’s because something else is already going down with Singh that we don’t know, or they’re leaving it to his father to bring him back. It just appears (from this armchair) that there’s enough suspicious info on Singh to warrant an interview with him, if only to exclude him from the case. The reports allege that he was at the beach car park (in the area given the mobile pings), seen driving erratically later on, possibly had scratches & bite marks, hadn’t been home all day, family said he was in cairns, family said he liked to switch off by going to the beaches, got home at 8.30pm that night, booked a flight that night, told his family he was going away for a day but instead flew to India, has had no contact with family or his kids since. All alleged but enough there to surely require a police interview. So if the Feds aren’t involved, maybe something else is currently going down ie they’re giving him time to return of his own volition.

Possible, but which report do we believe - MSM or Police?

They are contradicting each other, so you can't take part of one and part of the other. Infuriating IMO

I am sure just like what we learned from the Daniel Morcombe case, the LE's would be in close and constant contact with Toyah's family. Especially concerning any potential breakthroughs or announcements. I agree with Rocket RE: The news outlet that first published the story, would be concerned of litigation around harassment and defamation of character if it was not true.
BUT that statement from the QLD Police being not close to solving the case is very interesting.
Another Mr Robertson moment. AND THIS IS OFF TAP. But unfortunately people who commit crimes like this must have to be also. So we have to try and think like they may.
Hypothetically: What if the POI that MSM have named.
1. Was the public masturbater people have reported sneaking up on people in the bush. His disappearing and apparent need to unwind at the beach is a problem. Also I am sure Innisfail has beaches also.
2. Say he was doing his thing and getting his thrill in ("the Bushes"), and witnessed it all. Knowing he will most probably be named as he has been seen before.
In know way am I either trying to incriminate anyone or Judge anyone.Just trying to think outside the square. As today's media releases have certainly got my brain going.

I am sure just like what we learned from the Daniel Morcombe case, the LE's would be in close and constant contact with Toyah's family. Especially concerning any potential breakthroughs or announcements. I agree with Rocket RE: The news outlet that first published the story, would be concerned of litigation around harassment and defamation of character if it was not true.
BUT that statement from the QLD Police being not close to solving the case is very interesting.
Another Mr Robertson moment. AND THIS IS OFF TAP. But unfortunately people who commit crimes like this must have to be also. So we have to try and think like they may.
1. Was the public masturbater people have reported sneaking up on people in the bush. His disappearing and apparent need to unwind at the beach is a problem. Also I am sure Innisfail has beaches also.
2. Say he was doing his thing and getting his thrill in ("the Bushes"), and witnessed it all. Knowing he will most probably be named as he has been seen before.
In know way am I either trying to incriminate anyone or Judge anyone.Just trying to think outside the square. As today's media releases have certainly got my brain going.
That could certainly fit... but how does it explain his apparently having DNA at the scene?

Singh has bolted to evade the law, but for what is the question. I still think it’s him and that the cops are in the process of proving it beyond a doubt.

I tend to agree with you.
I think the police just don't want any harrassment of his family. And they don't want the Crime Stoppers assistance to cease ... they need/want more.

Idk, yet wonder if it’s because something else is already going down with Singh that we don’t know, or they’re leaving it to his father to bring him back. It just appears (from this armchair) that there’s enough suspicious info on Singh to warrant an interview with him, if only to exclude him from the case. The reports allege that he was at the beach car park (in the area given the mobile pings), seen driving erratically later on, possibly had scratches & bite marks, hadn’t been home all day, family said he was in cairns, family said he liked to switch off by going to the beaches, got home at 8.30pm that night, booked a flight that night, told his family he was going away for a day but instead flew to India, has had no contact with family or his kids since. All alleged but enough there to surely require a police interview. So if the Feds aren’t involved, maybe something else is currently going down ie they’re giving him time to return of his own volition.

I have never seen police and victims families trying so hard to quash any suspicion over a perp as much as what is happening for this guy, and I wonder why? Do they really think it's not him (if so what do they know that the public doesn't?), or are they scared of tipping him off and ruining any trial? (I don't really see how that's possible as it's not the first and won't be the last time the media gives public info about POI's and it never affects the case). It just feels like everyone is trying so hard to take any heat off of him and I don't get it. The info put out about him seems VERY damning, I don't see how he can be innocent at this point. It's confusing.

I have never seen police and victims families trying so hard to quash any suspicion over a perp as much as what is happening for this guy, and I wonder why? Do they really think it's not him (if so what do they know that the public doesn't?), or are they scared of tipping him off and ruining any trial? (I don't really see how that's possible as it's not the first and won't be the last time the media gives public info about POI's and it never affects the case). It just feels like everyone is trying so hard to take any heat off of him and I don't get it. The info put out about him seems VERY damning, I don't see how he can be innocent at this point. It's confusing.

IMO they likely do not want any trial by media. It can be harmful to a court case. Could also harm any efforts to get him back to Australia.

I think that if they find him, the first step will be to get some Aussie officers to India so he can be questioned. Then things will proceed from there.

I tend to agree with you.
I think the police just don't want any harrassment of his family. And they don't want the Crime Stoppers assistance to cease ... they need/want more.
They need to place him at the scene of the crime. It’s been “reported” that they have DNA evidence against him, have taken DNA samples from his family to match, found his mobile pinging at Wangetti at the time, and may now be trying to prove he dumped her stuff in the water with the help of public dashcams. It’s also reported (aware it’s all tentative allegations) that the police searched his home 4 weeks ago, so they knew at least a month ago that he was overseas. If he had injuries like scratches & bite marks you’d think they’d want to sight them as evidence asap (before they fade). Why they haven’t gone after him seems odd, so maybe they have or maybe (as stated before) he’s a witness or a beach deviant or something connected.

Very well said FT.

He didn't just turn into a murderer over night, there was a build up to this happening.

Here is a little about the London Scheme (extradition from India/Pakistan and other Commonwealth countries) for anyone who is interested.

The London Scheme requires prima facie evidence that the person committed the offence. Further, extradition should not be precluded by law. States are permitted to lower the standard of proof between themselves when the record of the case is sufficient to warrant a trial and extradition is not precluded by law.
(Prima facie evidence means that there is enough evidence to prove something by pointing to some basic facts, but that the proof can be refuted.)

The London Scheme on Extradition within the Commonwealth

http://www.oas.org/juridico/english/mesicic3_jam_london.pdf

Last edited:
David Murray (The Australian) has clearly been given his info from someone. I'm thinking it's come from his brother, who would not be media savvy, is in a state of shock and for whom English is probably not a first language. Media taking advantage.

Unable to include quote for some reason.

Very well said FT.

He didn't just turn into a murderer over night, there was a build up to this happening.
It sounds like she fought hard too. Very early on the police asked the public to note anyone with unexplained injuries. How did they know that the perp had injuries? DNA under Toyah’s nails or teeth? Same with the dog Jersey?

Here is a little about the London Scheme (extradition from India/Pakistan and other Commonwealth countries) for anyone who is interested.

The London Scheme requires prima face evidence that the person committed the offence. Further, extradition should not be precluded by law. States are permitted to lower the standard of proof between themselves when the record of the case is sufficient to warrant a trial and extradition is not precluded by law.
(Prima facie evidence means that there is enough evidence to prove something by pointing to some basic facts, but that the proof can be refuted.)

The London Scheme on Extradition within the Commonwealth

http://www.oas.org/juridico/english/mesicic3_jam_london.pdf

Thanks SA. I think this is the reason the Police are tight lipped and frustrated that the media have let the cat out the bag.

This case has become extremely complicated now the POI has fled to his home Country. I just pray that they can get him back here to face the consequences, that's if he is the perpetrator, which IMO, he is.

It sounds like she fought hard too. Very early on the police asked the public to note anyone with unexplained injuries. How did they know that the perp had injuries? DNA under Toyah’s nails or teeth? Same with the dog Jersey?

I wondered the same, when they said that the killer's clothes would have been damaged. I can only think that Indie may have attacked him as well, and torn his clothing in some way. I still don't understand how he got control of the dog, whether it was at the start of the attack or end. I also agree and think Toyah fought back. It's just so sad to even imagine the horror that beautiful girl went through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona
Back