Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man being investigated over the death of a female tourist who fell from his apartment balcony has been banned from a number of nightclubs in the area for being 'creepy' and filming people - including women - on his mobile phone

Gable Tostee, 28, is a regular on the Gold Coast's party strip and often visited nightclubs such as Crazy Horse, Cocktails, Club Liv, Bourbon Bar, Players, Alive, Vanity and Sin City.

He was barred from Vanity and Sin City after staff decided they didn't like his behaviour.

‘He was just creepy,’ Sin City manager Ty Davidson said.

He was here all the time. Everyone along here knows him. Even after he was banned, he’d come on nights when the bouncer didn’t know him and try and get back in.’

A bouncer at one of the clubs along the strip told Daily Mail Australia Tostee would obsessively film events with his phone and in one case on a violent incident outside a club until he was told to leave.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghtclubs-acting-like-creep.html#ixzz3AEaSWem2

IMO I think GT is enjoying the media attention.
He knows his social media is being monitored hence the updates he has posted knowing that msm will report on it, and they are....

IMO I think GT is enjoying the media attention.
He knows his social media is being monitored hence the updates he has posted knowing that msm will report on it.

True Amee, I don't think I've come across anyone so blatantly arrogant or stupid so soon after a suspicious death. :bang:

He's a POI and it's disappointing that his friends and family don't put him straight, or he's just so 'out there', no one can reach him. jmo :eek:hdear: :shakehead: :abnormal:

True Amee, I don't think I've come across anyone so blatantly arrogant or stupid so soon after a suspicious death. :bang:

He's a POI and it's disappointing that his friends and family don't put him straight, or he's just so 'out there', no one can reach him. jmo :eek:hdear: :shakehead: :abnormal:

Couldn't agree more Amy and Primesuspect. Whilst none of us know how we would react to his circumstances (mind you I can't imagine anyone more different to me than GT), he has a lawyer to guide him and I just can't see how his current behaviour is helping his situation. I also find it disrespectful to the family of the deceased.

^ So the paper's releasing these statements from club owners now, when they said yesterday they couldn't mention the comments "for legal reasons" or whatever.

I'm glad the comments from the club owner are in msm, because we can talk about them - but I hope the paper isn't releasing info to defend its position, at the cost of the investigation and any prosecution that may come of it.

Anyway, I think this club owner and all the others who might speak up now, are worth listening to. It does their business no good to admit to having 'creepers' in their clientele, or talking to the press about their clients. Nothing to gain at all by speaking out, so I trust what they're saying is true and female staff felt threatened by GT stalking them after work, his aggressive behaviour toward female clients etc.

Plus, the comments add a lot of credo to the forum admissions from GT.

His lawyers are probably doing this all day: :facepalm:

AUGUST 13, 2014: http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...ts-final-moments/story-fnj94idh-1227022231772

Det Supt Hutchinson said the seized material was still being examined but so far contained only music files and photos of a non-sexual nature.

He said it was ``outrageous’’ to suggest otherwise.

Bulletin sources are adamant that recordings of Gable Tostee involved in sexual encounters with women do exist.

Supt Hutchinson appealed for those sources to present their evidence to police.

I seriously can't believe he's posting on FB, discussing the very case he refuses to talk to LE about??!! WTF??!!

Maybe his lawyers are hoping it will cause so much info to be out in the public domain that a fair trial is untenable. Otherwise surely they'd be onto him, quick smart??!!

And if that is the case, that ruse better not work.

A WOMAN DIED!!!!!:facepalm:

AND IF SHE'D NEVER MET MR SMOOTH, SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!

[modsnip]

COME ON LE!!!:jail:

I seriously can't believe he's posting on FB, discussing the very case he refuses to talk to LE about??!! WTF??!!

Maybe his lawyers are hoping it will cause so much info to be out in the public domain that a fair trial is untenable. Otherwise surely they'd be onto him, quick smart??!!

And if that is the case, that ruse better not work.

A WOMAN DIED!!!!!:facepalm:

AND IF SHE'D NEVER MET MR SMOOTH, SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!

He should be deeply, deeply ashamed of himself and his disgusting history with women. But no, he's chat chat chatting like nothing major happened.

COME ON LE!!!:jail:

All very disrespectful to the victim's family making it all about him. :notgood:

BBM. Probably chatting over jaeger bombs with casual sideways glances into the mirror.

I must live a sheltered life but this is the first time I've heard of Tinder. It sounds like a creeper's dream. Poor Warriena.

Hopefully if he did contribute to her death he will keep talking long enough to give them all the evidence they need.

Detectives have also confiscated the mobile phone of Mr Tostee’s close friend Tony *Ongart. It is understood he was contacted by Mr Tostee after the fatal fall from the *Avalon apartments.

On Facebook yesterday, Mr Ongart warned his friends not to contact him and joked about the contents of his phone.

“Hope they (police) watch my *advertiser censored*,” he wrote. :puke:

http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...ts-final-moments/story-e6frfkp9-1227022231772

Very sad story, a young girl just having a night out across the pond and now she's dead. :(

My youngest daughter and her bf got back from a weeks holiday in Queenstown NZ Friday night, just a day before they left a 19 yr old Australian man fell from a balcony in Queenstown, he was trying to climb from a 2nd floor balcony to the rooftops of another building. But sounds like foul play in Warriena's case, I can't imagine her skylarking 14 floors up.

I noticed that she is described as petite, so easy for a guy to pick her up then. I'm thinking maybe the person who did this picked her up and sat her on the railing holding her by her shoulders, letting her fall backwards little by little as she screamed each time, the third and final scream she was let go. Something a psychopath would find enjoyable. I can't imagine Warriena said or did anything wrong, she was just in the wrong place with the wrong person. JMO

Glad to find there's a thread re: this case. Haven't read all the posts yet

But the above (BBM) is the theory with which I most agree, based on what's been reported to date

The Gold Coast truly seems like an alternate reality :facepalm: Steroids, implants, fake, fake, fake.........

:scared:

Miss Wright’s family flew in from New Zealand this morning and later in the day a woman, believed to be her sister, was seen being driven into the Surfers Paradise Police Station.

Police have confirmed Miss Wright’s sister will speak to the media in relation to her sister’s death at 11am tomorrow morning.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...n-the-gold-coast/story-fnj94idh-1227022231772

So so sad :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member