Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I've removed a whole bunch of posts.

It is not ok to be posting about someone's facebook when they've not been named a suspect or POI.

And please keep derogatory comments out of the discussions thanks.

"Reza Tagpuno will brave the glare of a media press conference at the Surfers Paradise Police Station on the central Gold Coast at 11am on Thursday.

Ms Tagpuno will be the first family member of the late Ms Wright's family to be seen since her sister's dramatic and fatal fall in the early hours of last Friday morning.

Nine News reported Ms Tagpuno, who flew into Queensland with Ms Wright's mother, Beth Wright, on Wednesday morning, will make her appeal in a bid for information and to gain their very private family answers and some closure.

Ms Wright's mother, Wellington church deacon Beth Wright, and her sister, Reza Tagpuno, flew into Brisbane and met with detectives from the task force investigating the young woman's death.

Dressed all in black, Beth Wright - who is a senior member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Porirua, New Zealand - kept her head bowed as she and Ms Tagpuno were accompanied through the airport.

On Tuesday, a visibly upset Ms Tagpuno said she was going through a hard time before leaving New Zealand and her sister was a 'very private person'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stee-banned-nightclubs-acting-like-creep.html

:rose: :rose: :rose:

"In a long-running Facebook thread seen by Daily Mail Australia, nine Gold Coast women recounted their run-ins with Mr Tostee.

'Woah that's so *advertiser censored**ed,’ one woman replied to the news that Warriena Tagpuno Wright plunging to her death after meeting Mr Tostee.

Another replied: 'You would remember him hun, everyone in the [nightclub] industry does'.
She added she 'always’ thought there was ‘something not right about this guy'.

Another participant recalled: 'Honestly I've had so many run ins with this guy.'

Yet another said: 'Omg!! I remember this dude! He was sooooo weird. Him and his mate would go home and change their shirts half way through the night.'

'OMFG. I met this guy on Tinder four months ago,' wrote another participant woman, before detailing her an encounter with him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stee-banned-nightclubs-acting-like-creep.html

(My bold)

I had a good read through alot of his posts on Bodybuilding.com. There is 100s if not thousands of his posts on there that give a clear impression of someone with not alot of clue seeking macho approval. Much can be taken out of context, and the media has done so in many cases, but alot of it makes you go WTF and shake your head.

Personally think he would be safer going to jail.

I had a good read through alot of his posts on Bodybuilding.com. There is 100s if not thousands of his posts on there that give a clear impression of someone with not alot of clue seeking macho approval. Much can be taken out of context, and the media has done so in many cases, but alot of it makes you go WTF and shake your head.

Personally think he would be safer going to jail.

Thanks for that Whatson :seeya: I've struggled to keep reading his posts so it's good to hear from those who've persisted.

And he's posted nearly 6000 if my memory serves me correctly......

The Gold Coast truly seems like an alternate reality :facepalm: Steroids, implants, fake, fake, fake.........

:scared:

Also, plenty of "legitimate businessmen", "property investment gurus", and (to use newspaper innuendo) "colourful characters" and "local identities".

Ah, "local identities"!! :lol:

Remind me NEVER to visit!!!

Was the apartment above the main entrance? If there were witnesses there shortly after, how did he escape without being seen, did he have to pass close by the scene?

August 14, 2014 12:00AM

GOLD Coast playboy Gable Tostee has told of attaching miniature spy cameras to his clothing while trying to pick up women.

He also told of using a tablet phone to access live feeds from the surveillance cameras set up inside his apartment.

The 28-year-old, who is at the centre of a police investigation into the balcony death of New Zealand tourist Warriena Tagpuno Wright, spent yesterday afternoon with his lawyer as police *examined his apartment.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h-clothes-camera/story-fnihsrf2-1227023557852

James Peeping Tom Bond

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Actually, in all seriousness John Douglas (the FBI guy who began the criminal profiling programme at Quantico) states in his books that peeping tom activities are the precursor to way more serious crimes. Rapists often begin as peeping toms, as do sexually-motivated murderers :scared:

It's not a great mark of the man to be so creepily peeping.......:facepalm:

I would be inclined to take the autistic/Aspergers with a pinch of salt--- just because he functions in society, but in a <modsnip> way. The Aspergers people I know are quite sensitive and would much rather go hide somewhere than boast about conquests.
What about those charges on the police chase from NSW to QLD? Heavy drinking, drugs?

I wonder if Detective Superintendent David Hutchinson will be with Warriena's sister this morning when she makes her public appeal for further information about Warriena's death.

He probably won't know what to do with himself .. it'll be an odd experience for him .. he certainly didn't get any practise with that role in Novy Chardon's disappearance, with tight-lipped John Chardon who couldn't care less if his wife's disappearance, and presumed murder, is ever solved .. and actually hopes that it is not imo. :mad:

(Just adding that Detective Superintendent David Hutchinson is actually a very succinct public speaker and well-known public figure .. have seen LOTS of him in Novy's case.)

I have been googling a lot about this guy over the last couple of days......there is no way he is autistic...........I'd say he is a sociopath though......from what I have read he is a charmer....or tries to be. He is all about picking up girls and having sex with them, that is what controls him. Absolute creep!!! I was reading that he is quite well known on the gold coast and the night club strip as being very creepy and the bouncers and other staff know he is all about picking up girls, especially very drunk girls.............he has been banned from two of the main nightclubs because of this very reason: picking up very drunk girls............yuk yuk yuk...........I am sure you have talked about the cameras in his clothes to film girls and he also apparently keeps a journal of his conquests and rates them. This guy is the type of guy I hate and certainly hated when I was younger......Luckily I wasn't into his type: good looking sporty charming dude, I liked them a bit scruffier..haha, but I had girlfriends who liked this type of guy, and got used and lost their self esteem because of it......but this guy really does take the cake for being a total creep. I also think he pushed her over the balcony because she refused to have sex with him on the balcony (another thing I have read he bragged often about......one of his fave places to do it)...............I hope the police nail this creep.

Not all police are created equally - if they get the right forensic IT experts in they will find what he has hidden. He is a computer expert right? I am sure he knows how to make a lot disappear but there are always traces. The longer the cops let him out to have access to all of his profiles, backup data, computers, etc. the more evidence will disappear. This guy is an absolute nightmare...what an animal. People don't just fly off balconies in front of you without any type of explanation whatsoever. GT revolts me to the core of my being...

I seriously hope Mr Tony Ongart wasn't in the unit at the same time as Warriena and GT..........(thanks TGY for bringing that possibility to my attention :seeya:)

He seems a whole step up from GT (if that's possible).

But why would LE seize his phone? Hopefully just because GT was texting him that night.......

If GT is as intelligent as he would all like us to believe - he would have been deleting his side of things on his phone so fast they wouldn't know what was there or not. It is not until the phone is seized and forensically examined can they find anything else. They would be getting his mates phone to see what the content of the messages was. On the phone records the police would have access to they would see contact between the two numbers. Perhaps GT's phone showed no evidence of the contact so they went to the other person instead.

Detectives have also confiscated the mobile phone of Mr Tostee&#8217;s close friend Tony *Ongart. It is understood he was contacted by Mr Tostee after the fatal fall from the *Avalon apartments.

http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...n-the-gold-coast/story-e6frfkp9-1227022231772

hopefully they can find out where GT was when he made contact with TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee