Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone watched the conference online? I briefly worked on the Gold Coast Isisrising and worked with someone very much like GT in personality - the Gold Coast is full of fake people. It's like Qld's tiny version of LA - lot's of wannabes. They used to call the Gold Coast the place of the 5 year millionaire - come in, make your mark, rip people off and fold, then move out of town - all generally within 5 years. Quite a lot of property turnover in that regard. Not sure if it is the same now - but it wouldn't surprise me if it had gotten worse.

UPDATED: THE emotional sister of Warriena Wright has spoken this morning saying it is incredibly hard for her family to not know what happened in the last hours of her life.

Reza Tagpuno Wright struggled to contain her tears as she fronted a large media pack at police headquarters in Surfers Paradise this morning to appeal for information about her sister’s death.

“She was a very private person. It’s very hard for me to talk about her - she would really hate all this attention about her.

http://www.news.com.au/national/war...est-friends-life/story-e6frfkp9-1227023463265

I have to say it makes me laugh my arse off every time I see the Mr Right contest pic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stee-banned-nightclubs-acting-like-creep.html

He doesn't even have any definition - he just looks like a wannabe. He is the least ripped guy there (although to be honest I am so turned off by beefcake dudes - they gross me out).

I tried to load the pic but when I try to, I cannot press the Select Files icon and nothing happens. Tried reloading the page multiple times...no go.

That press conference is the saddest thing I've ever seen. :facepalm: I can't even finish watching it. Her sister's just in SO much pain.

And it makes me furious that Mr GT has taken NO responsibility or tried to help the family have answers in any way.

All does not bode well for him. [modsnip]

I have to say it makes me laugh my arse off every time I see the Mr Right contest pic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stee-banned-nightclubs-acting-like-creep.html

He doesn't even have any definition - he just looks like a wannabe. He is the least ripped guy there (although to be honest I am so turned off by beefcake dudes - they gross me out).

I tried to load the pic but when I try to, I cannot press the Select Files icon and nothing happens. Tried reloading the page multiple times...no go.

Here you go, Tarjessi :seeya:

Yep, it just shows how DELUSIONAL he is to think that he's got an impressive body........he is, as you said, the least ripped guy there.

article-2723521-2076BCEC00000578-915_634x359.jpg

(he's on the right with his arm up)

I personally couldn't care less about that stuff - but HE does!!

Nothing impressive there Ridge, nothing at all!!! :lol:

PS if THESE guys are the best there is up there - run for the hills!!! They all look like boys, not men!:facepalm:

That press conference is the saddest thing I've ever seen. :facepalm: I can't even finish watching it. Her sister's just in SO much pain.

And it makes me furious that Mr GT has taken NO responsibility or tried to help the family have answers in any way.

All does not bode well for him. [modsnip].

Brought tears to my eyes, she was so scared and upset giving that talk... Hopefully it strikes emotion with someone to come forward with something. Warriena would be proud of her younger sister today

Definitely all boys Isisrising and thank you for the post. Look I am going to confess - although I have never used Tinder because in the 20's/30's circle I have found it is well known that Tinder is only for random hookups. Maybe Rrie was just feeling a bit bored and did something risky and it is utterly terrible she met a major creep. I am not going to pretend to be an angel and not say that I haven't had a random hook up but it was years ago with someone I met in person first - this was before online dating became a thing. A lot of my close friends I spent time with moved out of Brisbane and I have been looking to find new people to hang out with so I joined OkCupid. You have to be careful and it is fairly obvious (to me at least) when the guy is nothing but a creep although some profiles you have to read carefully as they can be crafty.

Any profile with no details in it you don't touch. Any profiles where a body builder type bloke shows his abs in a pic or pants pulled almost too low with no face - you avoid. You have to really read the profiles to see what they are really saying. If the guy is super good looking or the image looks fake in any way - I guarantee it is. Lot's of fake profiles with fake pictures. If they sound too good to be true, they are. I have only been on one coffee date which went well but we never went to each other's houses and as he was going overseas to Europe, we didn't catch up again. I also am very cautious with any details I give - which is none and not even my name until we have chatted enough that I want to arrange a date. Anyone who hits you up instantly you have to be careful of as well.

I know there is danger involved and I am very hesitant but I still participate. I also know a number of people who use the app regularly and have no dramas so it can be a double edged sword. All of this aside, any time you are with someone you don't know there is a possibility they are not all there. I toy with wanting to delete that OkCupid profile for fear of meeting another crazy person. I have had enough experience with that in my past without using dating apps...it's just hard to meet people these days and I am not into clubbing or going out to drink as such. A lot of young people do it these days...

I feel sorry for Rrie so much - just an innocent hook up that turned into something so terrible that she lost her life. I really don't believe - regardless of her personal circumstances at home - that she would have jumped off the balcony willingly. And if that happened, why is GT not stating that? He would have come out saying that she threatened to jump, he pleaded with her not to, even tried to stop her and she still jumped over and even then I would have found that suss but a possibility. Not speaking at all is highly suspicious in my opinion and means that something really off happened in that apartment and he is hoping they won't have enough evidence to ever convict.

I'm just speculating again..... as GT wants everyone to believe he's not to blame and because he is a psychopath (in my books anyway) if Warriena had let go of him while she was dangled over the balcony, in his mind, it would be HER fault even though he put her life in danger in the first place. jmo

I'm just speculating again..... as GT wants everyone to believe he's not to blame and because he is a psychopath (in my books anyway) if Warriena had let go of him while she was dangled over the balcony, in his mind, it would be HER fault even though he put her life in danger in the first place. jmo

I think you have hit the nail on the head there PrimeSuspect - sociopaths/psychopaths never blame themselves. If they were drunk and she had momentarily let go or did as part of the struggle he would totally blame her. He would also blame her for not putting out if that was the case. He would blame her for not liking him. Typical Elliot Rodgers type psychotic, self- entitled mentality.

He comes off as being quite an illiterate noob at times on that forum...I think he is cunning but not that intelligent. There is a big difference and I also don't know about this tenuous partially autistic diagnosis. I think it is pretty insulting to anyone who has experience with, lives with or who has a family member with Autism or Asperger's for someone to say that they have "partial" symptoms. I agree with Isisrising in that you either have the disorder or you don't. As part of my (unfinished) degree at uni I did a few psych subjects and for one of them we all had to do an assignment on Autism/Aspergers after watching a doco on Temple Grandin - who I think is just the most incredible lady - and other reference materials. There is nothing partial about it although when I studied at uni it was more about the distinction between Aspergers and Autism whereas now it is diagnosed on a spectrum. He is socially inept because he is such a narcissist, not because he has Autism/Aspergers.

Oh the poor darling, how difficult to face all of those cameras. I am glad that she had a nice interviewer helping her. So brave.

I know! She's such a sweetheart :rose:

I have looked but cannot see that his alma mater has made any statement. Private schools usually have a community to provide support. You would think his former teachers would remember him and his apparent intelligence.

Rrie sounds like a lovely, good person. My deepest condolences to her family.

I think you have hit the nail on the head there PrimeSuspect - sociopaths/psychopaths never blame themselves. If they were drunk and she had momentarily let go or did as part of the struggle he would totally blame her. He would also blame her for not putting out if that was the case. He would blame her for not liking him. Typical Elliot Rodgers type psychotic, self- entitled mentality.

RBBM

Thanks for mentioning ER. My mind went right to him when reading GT's misogynist SM. In fact, ER was posting on a bodybuilding forum, as well. Scary, sickening stuff, indeed. ER 'supposedly' suffered from Aspergers/autism, too.
There is a thread here about ER, but I have no idea how to link it.

“Even though I knew Elliot was creepy,” Dtugg – who agreed to speak on the condition that he be identified solely by his username – told the Guardian, “it was one of the most shocking things that has ever happened to me.”

Dtugg had tangled with Rodger several times on the boards of bodybuilding.com’s “misc” section, and had attempted to give advice to a man he saw as clearly troubled. Others on the forum didn’t know what to make of Rodger.

They assumed he was putting on an act. But to Dtugg, something felt wrong.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/30/elliot-rodger-puahate-forever-alone-reddit-forums

And once he posted a screen shot of his Tinder dating app which showed he had not met anyone through it.

“He would moan that he couldn’t even get girls with an app that’s basically for random hookups of both genders “He was given a ‘red’ reputation by the moderators of the website - which basically means he and his posts were unpopular.

I never knew he was autistic. He certainly never seemed like he was autistic in his posts on the forums.

“He would use very well structured sentences and his posts seemed very well thought-out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...-elliot-rodgers-friends-3607196#ixzz3AKxv4Z28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14