Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just last month, ‘G T’ posted about ‘young sloots’ being ‘headcases’.

“Had a 21 year old Tinder date come over for drinks, we’re getting along fine, start kissing, feeling each other...’ read the post.

“She’s small so I go to hug and lift her up and take her inside from the balcony but she totally freaks out, mumbles something about getting back to her parents and bolts out the door. Deletes me off both Tinder and FB.

“Maybe I acted too abruptly and snapped her out of her little lust-trance by manhandling her.”

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...-warriena-wright/story-fnje8bkv-1227020483212

:waitasec:

His last post was at 11.30. The attitudes of some of those posters infuriate me.

Yes some pretty sick people there, but at least some of the early ones were telling him the truth. I can't believe he posted there today.

Yes some pretty sick people there, but at least some of the early ones were telling him the truth. I can't believe he posted there today.

Me either!! Either REALLLLY stupid.....or REALLY cocky :facepalm:

I personally am SO glad that the truth of his character has finally been revealed in MSM.

The misogyny simply blows my mind......:facepalm:

It's like these guys missed the whole evolutionary stage of "Women are actual people" rather than merely physical receptacles.

Makes me FURIOUS!!!:maddening:

The problem for Mr GT is - why would ANYONE believe him??!!

All of the online posts published by MSM reveal a predatory guy who'll lie to suit the circumstance in order to get what he wants.

His online posts have rendered the truth of anything he says VERY doubtful.

His whole schtick is to hustle women into bed with him....no matter what it takes or what lines he has to spin.

So there's two girls (so far, mentioned in above MSM) who he's been sexually aggressive with, out on the balcony. Can't take no for an answer. Gets angry when he doesn't get his way. Yep, I am glad this is MSM. Waiting for the rest, now... I am also hoping people who have potentially helpful information have gone to police with what they know.

So there's two girls (so far, mentioned in above MSM) who he's been sexually aggressive with, out on the balcony. Can't take no for an answer. Gets angry when he doesn't get his way. Yep, I am glad this is MSM. Waiting for the rest, now... I am also hoping people who have potentially helpful information have gone to police with what they know.

I'm thinking more women who've had negative experiences with him may well come forward now........

'I am devastated': Gable Tostee takes to bodybuilding forum to deny he threw Warriena Tagpuno Wright to death from 14th floor of Gold Coast apartment
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...90&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Can I just say that if someone is truly 'devastated' they would have rung emergency services immediately and then run down to where Warriena fell.

They wouldn't flee the scene, then lawyer up and refuse to co-operate with the investigation.

He must think people are fools to buy that line......

Can I just say that if someone is truly 'devastated' they would have rung emergency services immediately and then run down to where Warriena fell.

They wouldn't flee the scene, then lawyer up and refuse to co-operate with the investigation.

He's already been labelled as autistic yes? That could explain his actions I guess.

He's already been labelled as autistic yes? That could explain his actions I guess.

I don't actually think that explains his actions at all, Oddsocks. :seeya:

He's had the presence of mind to get a lawyer and go into lock-down with the police. That seems pretty strategic to me.

I'm not buying that weird "partially autistic" diagnosis yet. I want to know who diagnosed him - I want to know that they are an independent psychiatrist, totally unconnected to his family or lawyer. I don't trust it wasn't a ruse to get off lightly in his fraud case......

Totally agree. I'm wondering if he is going to argue that he wasn't there when it happened, that he had left before it happened ... CCTV evidence should confirm when he left the building.

I don't actually think that explains his actions at all, Oddsocks. :seeya:

He's had the presence of mind to get a lawyer and go into lock-down with the police. That seems pretty strategic to me.

I'm not buying that weird "partially autistic" diagnosis yet. I want to know who diagnosed him - I want to know that they are an independent psychiatrist, totally unconnected to his family or lawyer. I don't trust it wasn't a ruse to get off lightly in his fraud case......

He went to his parents first didn't he? Perhaps they got him all lawyered him up :dunno: I finished reading a book a few weeks ago, The Guilty One, about a little boy who murdered another boy. A psychiatrist assessed the killer for Asbergers and found that he had traits but not enough for a diagnosis, but the defence used it to their favour anyway. I think something like that could have happened here. GT has perhaps been assessed as having some autistic traits, which the lawyer spun as "partially autistic".

No-one has been named as a suspect or POI. Please stick to discussing media reports only.

Sleuthing the guy is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member