Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure his lawyer is thrilled that he's been speaking on online forums........:facepalm:

What a nightmare for his legal team! Now they have to mitigate the PR disaster this has turned into due to his appalling views being made so public.

11.31am: Gable Tostee writes on the bodybuilding blog that, 'my reputation has already been destroyed without me saying anything at all. It's nothing I haven't already posted in this thread, but that's all I have to say for now'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...na-Tagpuno-Wright-continue.html#ixzz3A4dqocPA
You'd think that he might be a bit more concerned about the fact that a young woman actually DIED at his home, rather than just any damage done to his 'reputation'............

There is no such thing as partially autistic. It's a spectrum but you're either on it or not.

There is no such thing as partially autistic. It's a spectrum but you're either on it or not.

Exactly! That's why I'm suspicious of that 'diagnosis'......

Exactly! That's why I'm suspicious of that 'diagnosis'......

Perhaps Aspergers was a convenient excuse for a lack of awareness of the consequences of making counterfeit money as a teenager. I can see that working for him.

Perhaps Aspergers was a convenient excuse for a lack of awareness of the consequences of making counterfeit money as a teenager. I can see that working for him.

Yup, me too. And sadly, getting diagnosed with Aspergers isn't that hard.......it's tossed out as a diagnosis way too readily imo.

I hope police are gathering a few names from that fb site. Some of those people could prove handy if someone's going to be prosecuted.

You'd think that he might be a bit more concerned about the fact that a young woman actually DIED at his home, rather than just any damage done to his 'reputation'............

Exactly what I said to myself isis, why does he care about reputation? Is he worried it will effect his ability to pick up girls because that's the only kind of reputation he's got. ugh

yep, excuses, excuses. Your comment made me :giggle:

The bloke has security videos from inside his apartment on his youtube.

Senior reporter for @rnz_news
Kim Baker Wilson
‏@kimbakerwilson

Qld police investigating death of NZer Warriena Tagpuno Wright have just cancelled a news conference for "operational reasons"

https://twitter.com/kimbakerwilson/status/498655948395667456

So this was tweeted over a day ago. I wonder what has happened. New evidence? Change of circumstances? :waiting:

Was it right after this presser was cancelled that all the bodybuilding forum stuff was made public?

From Tangled_Web's link ^^

Mr Tostee has been at the centre of an intensive police investigation involving 20 detectives and the state’s homicide squad since Warriena “Rrie” Tagpuno Wright plunged 14 floors to her death from his Surfers Paradise apartment in the early hours of Friday.

His lawyer Mick Purcell, who met Mr Tostee yesterday, said he was aware of the online statements, but would not comment further.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-for-casual-sex/story-fnihsrf2-1227021095768

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee