Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Warriena :rose:

974282-c67b7094-2049-11e4-a212-44a8a3dd312b.jpg

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...er-he-met-her-on/story-fnj94idh-1227020975170

So sad. :( Look at all those happy photos behind Warriena ....

The UK Daily Mail reported yesterday that Warriena's mum was on her way to Qld. May she have strength, and may she feel all the help and support that the Aussies are giving to her precious girl.

:rose:

So sad. :( Look at all those happy photos behind Warriena ....

The UK Daily Mail reported yesterday that Warriena's mum was on her way to Qld. May she have strength, and may she feel all the help and support that the Aussies are giving to her precious girl.

:rose:

Absolutely!! Deep blessings to Warriena's family and friends *advertiser censored*

From Sin City and Vanity to Shooters, Gable Tostee was well-known in hospitality circles
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...pitality-circles/story-fnje8bkv-1227021253705

GABLE Tostee’s past few days in seclusion are a far cry from his social life as a ladies’ man.

The 28-year-old’s Facebook profile is filled with photographs of him posing with women at a number of popular Surfers Paradise nightclubs.

He is also tagged in photos as a competitor in a “Mr Right’’ competition at Shooters Superclub and appears to have been a regular at Sin City and Vanity nightspots. A long-time hospitality worker said Mr Tostee was well known to those in the industry.

The Gold Coast man at the centre of an investigation into the death of a New Zealand tourist has allegedly not provided his version of events to police, nearly four days after she fell from his 14th floor apartment balcony.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...police-say-20140811-102wmx.html#ixzz3A826b3xE

I'm curious as to why his lawyers are advising this strategy of not saying anything.........surely it just makes it look EXCEEDINGLY bad for their client? It immediately makes him look like he's got something to hide.

An innocent person would just have explained what happened - and an innocent person would have been emotionally devastated by it, not gone around posting online AND gone back onto Tinder :facepalm:

EDIT: *self-snipped* I hope those club owners have gone to police.

SO GLAD they've finally called him a POI!!!! :happydance:

And that picture posted above of Warriena - she's the spitting image of my daughter, it just shatters me.

I'm curious as to why his lawyers are advising this strategy of not saying anything.........

Maybe they're aware of what sort of stuff might fall out his mouth is he isn't quiet.

Rich spoiled kid, doesn't have to face consequences... how many charges now? He feels he can assault a cop? It's fine to treat women any way he likes, how dare they say 'no? But still, mummy and daddy are paying the lawyers so he can walk away...

Not from this one, I hope.

EDIT: *self-snipped* I hope those club owners have gone to police.

SO GLAD they've finally called him a POI!!!! :happydance:

And that picture posted above of Warriena - she's the spitting image of my daughter, it just shatters me.

BBM That is exactly how I felt about little Eeva Dorendahl-Hutchings .. when my DD was a littley.

I'm curious as to why his lawyers are advising this strategy of not saying anything.........surely it just makes it look EXCEEDINGLY bad for their client? It immediately makes him look like he's got something to hide.

An innocent person would just have explained what happened - and an innocent person would have been emotionally devastated by it, not gone around posting online AND gone back onto Tinder :facepalm:

BBM I reckon it could be because he may not have a decent story to tell. CCTV would have him at certain times all over the place, perhaps no-one else with Warriena and him, and there are witness reports. There may be nothing to tell. Maybe he is just letting police try to figure out what happened to such a degree as to lay charges - and hoping that they can't.

On January 27 this year Mr Tostee was allegedly involved in an incident in Surfers Paradise which saw him charged with assault police, obstruct police and public nuisance offences.

He was granted bail but was back in custody on July 27 when he led New South Wales police on a high speed pursuit after attending this year’s Splendour in the Grass music festival.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...anger-to-the-law/story-fnj90t7b-1227020994419

Sounds a bit out of control, doesn't he?

BBM I reckon it could be because he may not have a decent story to tell. CCTV would have him at certain times all over the place, perhaps no-one else with Warriena and him, and there are witness reports. There may be nothing to tell. Maybe he is just letting police try to figure out what happened to such a degree as to lay charges - and hoping that they can't.

That's what I am thinking too SouthAussie. His criminal lawyer surely would have recommended that he stay away from social media, UNLESS it is a strategy to tarnish his ability to have a fair trial. That might be jumping the gun, but he has been named as a person of interest, he has engaged a lawyer, and the police seem to be using social media to gather information on him. I was surprised that so much information in the comments section was being unmoderated on the Gold Coast Bulletin press release on Facebook, but it seems to me it was a strategy to collate information on Mr Tostee.

On January 27 this year Mr Tostee was allegedly involved in an incident in Surfers Paradise which saw him charged with assault police, obstruct police and public nuisance offences.

He was granted bail but was back in custody on July 27 when he led New South Wales police on a high speed pursuit after attending this year’s Splendour in the Grass music festival.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...anger-to-the-law/story-fnj90t7b-1227020994419

Sounds a bit out of control, doesn't he?

:yes: Sounds as though he has little-to-no self control ... with police, girls, bodybuilding sites, driving, Tinder, counterfeiting, skirting systems by producing fake IDs .....

The counterfeiting charge was 8 years ago. What consequences did he face?

Two serious charges this year, and now Warriena's death..

I wonder if he's had any other charges in that 8 year gap...

He may not have provided police with information about what happened but Detective Superintendent Dave Hutchinson said they have obtained statements from 'a number of women'.

Following last weekend's interview with Mr Tostee, who is believed to have moved from the apartment to his parents' place, police seized CCTV footage from the apartment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eath-date-provided-version-events-police.html

Sounds as though they may have discovered his apartment camera.

And women are coming forward ....

He calls himself Superhero and has been described as 'intellectually gifted' but Tostee may also suffer from a personality disorder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ided-version-events-police.html#ixzz3A8x5veub

bbm. I can think of two right off the bat, judging by his online words and offline behaviour : Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder.

It's no excuse though - people with NPD and APD are not psychotic or in an altered state - they know right from wrong.

They just don't believe that society's rules apply to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm