Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now to hear from those celebrating a woman's death...really hating our justice system right now. Things need to change.

I am Australian.. when I talk of 'chucking ' people, I mean pushing, shoving, hurling.... so Australians do mean exactly that when they say 'chucking'..

Just yesterday I physically picked up my child, restrained him, put him in his bedroom and closed the door. I told my husband that I chucked him in his room. I use the word "chuck" a lot. I chuck my bag in the car, I chuck my shopping on the table. I chuck something in the fridge. Doesn't mean I throw it. It means I put something somewhere.

Seems people are taking a word said in the heat of the moment, giving it a literal interpretation and insisting that GT must have meant the literal interpretation.

Not the ones I know, otherwise chucking back a beer would be awfully dangerous.

The majority of posters here are Australian, and have an understanding of how the word "chuck" is used by their compatriots. It's generally used when one is talking about throwing and using force.

Jorge Branco ✔ @JorgeBrancoBNE
Gable Tostee found not guilty of murder or manslaughter.
3:52 PM - 20 Oct 2016
2 2 Retweets likes

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I feel sick.

My only comment is that I feel very sorry for his next victim, and I am sure there will be one.

What a roller coaster ride.

Just yesterday I physically picked up my child, restrained him, put him in his bedroom and closed the door. I told my husband that I chucked him in his room. I use the word "chuck" a lot. I chuck my bag in the car, I chuck my shopping on the table. I chuck something in the fridge. Doesn't mean I throw it. It means I put something somewhere.

Seems people are taking a word said in the heat of the moment, giving it a literal interpretation and insisting that GT must have meant the literal interpretation.

What about when he said "I forced her?"

Of of course he wasn't. The prosecutor should be fired for wasting tax payers money

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers for Warriena's family :cry:

Karma, Tostee, karma will come

No earthly justice for Warriena in Queensland.

Please Warriena's loved ones, take him to civil court. And hit the Australian public hard with a request to change the law - this can't happen again.

And please let me bump into Tostee when I'm down the coast next.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME