Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprises, the jury was obviously swayed by the judge and didn't have the smarts to actually figure it out :(

oh well!!.... that isn't the last we will hear of Tostee!!... it's only a matter of time , peoples.....

his days in Surfers Paradise are OVAH.. whatever else , he is a man to be avoided..

ON TO THE NEXT CASE, PEOPLES!...

will the DPP appeal this verdict?.... I am not confident of that happening, but they could on the grounds of jury misdirection....

I feel sick.

My only comment is that I feel very sorry for his next victim, and I am sure there will be one.

What a roller coaster ride.

Yep, we've seen it too many times haven't we. Heart breaking for so many right now.

How is it clear? how do you know she didnt lead them out there? Remember, she didnt want to leave at that stage.

Have you actually listened to the audio?
She did want to leave.

Sometimes I think a few of you either haven't listened to the audio or are listening to something else entirely.

Not surprised. I will pray for GT....and i mean that in southern, backhanded way.

I feel sick.

My only comment is that I feel very sorry for his next victim, and I am sure there will be one.

What a roller coaster ride.

Yep. No doubt.

Men have just been given a green light (again.) Basically men are allowed to behave however they like but women will always be held to a higher standard. We're responsible for ourselves when we're intoxicated, but men's behaviour is excused when they're intoxicated.

The majority of posters here are Australian, and have an understanding of how the word "chuck" is used by their compatriots. It's generally used when one is talking about throwing and using force.

Tell these compatriots to stop saying chucking around me then. I've lived with them and heard all about their chucking.

Oct 20, 2016 4:26 PMStuff Editors
The judge has told the jury that they can go.

"She may find she may not like what the public have said," the judge added.

The judge added that when she turns her phone on she will find many members of the public will have commented on the matter.

Oct 20, 2016 4:25 PMStuff Editors
The judge said this was disappointing.

Oct 20, 2016 4:25 PMStuff Editors
The judge is now telling the jury that a juror's Instagram post caused a delay in hearing the verdict.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austra...ial-live-updates-on-day-four-of-deliberations

oh well!!.... that isn't the last we will hear of Tostee!!... it's only a matter of time , peoples.....

his days in Surfers Paradise are OVAH.. whatever else , he is a man to be avoided..

ON TO THE NEXT CASE, PEOPLES!...

will the DPP appeal this verdict?.... I am not confident of that happening, but they could on the grounds of jury misdirection....
I think that would be tough. Without some sort of new clear, incriminating evidence, the second time around would just be a repeat.

So terribly, terribly disappointing.

Let's hope all the other idiots out there don't take this as a sign that they can choke and terrorise with no legal repercussions.

It is a sad day for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members