Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..........Taken from Big Footy - 'AWARE' being the writer 4. In my opinion we have not heard the last of this case by a long chalk. Tostee is sitting on a gold-mine. I suspect he will be feted right now for media appearances/interviews. I also believe there may the possibility for legal action to be taken against certain media outlets for defamation. I also think he has possible grounds to mount a civil lawsuit against Qld Police and/or the Office of Dept of Public Prosecutions for malicious prosecution, particularly in view of being falsely incarcerated for three months because of a transcript which appeared to be 'doctored' with errors and cherry picked items designed to make him look guilty in the eyes of a bail judge.

..............bet WW's family won't see any of his $$$$$$. His day will come.

They wouldn't want it. It's his 30 pieces of silver, filthy lucre, blood money; along with the consequences.

*initiating #OpPh***** in 3, 2, 1...*

Better call Saul: Gable Tostee's Kiwi lawyer labels courtroom verdict drama the craziest thing he's experienced

The last 90 minutes of dramatic courtroom theatre before Saul Holt QC's client Gable Tostee learned his fate was something the veteran lawyer says he has never experienced before - and may never experience again.

The verdict was delayed as a juror was investigated for outing herself as sitting on Instagram during the case, and Holt's team called for a mistrial.

Then, the Instagram revelation was leaked to the public by a live-tweeting mystery blonde, the verdict came in acquitting his client, and Justice John Byrne revealed to the surprised jury one among their number had almost derailed the whole trial.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/austra...rdict-drama-as-craziest-thing-hes-experienced

I'll bet Saul had to have a bleach bath on Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night...the rest of his life...

[h=1]EXCLUSIVE: 'All Gable ever does is read about himself!' The New Zealand-born blonde comforting Gable Tostee - as he takes to Snapchat days after being cleared of Tinder date murder[/h]
Daily Mail Australia can reveal New Zealand woman Lizzi Evans was the 30-year-old Gold Coast carpet layer's shoulder to cry on during his two-week trial

At the weekend, she even posted a late-night video to social media of 'Gable' reading news stories about himself.

A wry Mr Tostee turns and tells the camera: 'I'm not up myself or anything.'

So self absorbed... So not affected by this whole experience like the everyday person would be. And her posting that... Tacky.

Birds of a feather flock together. They're welcome to each other. Suggested name changes: Fred and Rosemary?

Yes Blood Money it is.
Finding its way through the veins.
Activated end.

At least he can't hurt anyone if he is stuck to a screen gazing upon himself (which doesn't surprise me).

At least he can't hurt anyone if he is stuck to a screen gazing upon himself (which doesn't surprise me).

'The myth presented by Ovid the poet is slightly altered. According to this myth, Narcissus’ parents were worried because of the extraordinary beauty of the child and asked prophet Teiresias what to do, regarding their son’s future.

Teiresias told them that the boy would grow old only if “he didn’t get to know himself”. When Narcissus was sixteen he was walking in the woods and Nymph Echo saw him and felt madly in love with him. She started following him and Narcissus asked “who’s there”, feeling someone after him.

Echo responded “who’s there” and that went on for some time until Echo decided to show herself. She tried to embrace the boy who stepped away from Echo, telling her to leave him alone. Echo was left heartbroken and spent the rest of her life in glens; until nothing but an echo sound remained of her.

Nemesis, though, the Goddess of Revenge, heard the story and decided to punish Narcissus. From this point the stories are similar; Narcissus sees himself in the pond and he is amazed by the beauty of the reflection. Once he figured out that his love could not be addressed, he killed himself.'

Source: The Roman Version of the Myth – Ovid

..........Taken from Big Footy - 'AWARE' being the writer 4. In my opinion we have not heard the last of this case by a long chalk. Tostee is sitting on a gold-mine. I suspect he will be feted right now for media appearances/interviews. I also believe there may the possibility for legal action to be taken against certain media outlets for defamation. I also think he has possible grounds to mount a civil lawsuit against Qld Police and/or the Office of Dept of Public Prosecutions for malicious prosecution, particularly in view of being falsely incarcerated for three months because of a transcript which appeared to be 'doctored' with errors and cherry picked items designed to make him look guilty in the eyes of a bail judge.

..............bet WW's family won't see any of his $$$$$$. His day will come.

I miss Alioop (Verified Lawyer)....During the GBC trial, she was amazing with her knowledge of how the legal system works....She would be of great assisstance to answer our legal questions here with this case.....Am missing Makara as well....MOO..:seeya:

The Tostee got Acquitted by a confused Jury. Does not = Innocent, not by a long shot, IMO. Why are MSM now fame whoring him? No one is really interested in him because msm has been full of his dalliances ad nauseum. They need to quit with it and find a worthwhile article to write about. Who is he going to sue? The QLD police, i doubt that will be successful seeing as suing any Government body in Aus. would be near impossible. Will he sue MSM, good luck with that one too. He should be grateful he skated on a Murder rap and go far away. All IMO.

The Tostee got Acquitted by a confused Jury. Does not = Innocent, not by a long shot, IMO. Why are MSM now fame whoring him? No one is really interested in him because msm has been full of his dalliances ad nauseum. They need to quit with it and find a worthwhile article to write about. Who is he going to sue? The QLD police, i doubt that will be successful seeing as suing any Government body in Aus. would be near impossible. Will he sue MSM, good luck with that one too. He should be grateful he skated on a Murder rap and go far away. All IMO.

Im sure he thinks that he will be walking up the Hollywood Red Carpet any day. Or Dominos International will rename the supreme pizza after him.

Im sure he thinks that he will be walking up the Hollywood Red Carpet any day. Or Dominos International will rename the supreme pizza after him.

:floorlaugh: Thanks poss. I needed that!

Delusions of grandeur and that's all they are - delusions.

The problem for Gable is that nobody is actually interested in him. No media outlet at all. They are interested in Warienna. Without her, there is no story. So he had better start rapidly distancing himself and humbly working hard, like the rest of the world. His friends in high places will already, today, have moved on to other cases. No celebrity is born out of tragedy, without that tragedy sticking to them like dog faeces. He will never be a celebrity, but he will be notorious until he is a middle aged and bloated dinosaur.

The problem for Gable is that nobody is actually interested in him. No media outlet at all. They are interested in Warriena. Without her, there is no story. So he had better start rapidly distancing himself and humbly working hard, like the rest of the world. His friends in high paces will already, today, have moved on to other cases. No celebrity is born out of tragedy, without that tragedy sticking to them like dog faeces. He will never be a celebrity, but he will be notorious until he is a middle aged and bloated dinosaur.

Middle aged bloated dinosaur !!!!! .....chuck some cheese on there and Dominos may have a new name for a pizza.

The problem for Gable is that nobody is actually interested in him. No media outlet at all. They are interested in Warriena. Without her, there is no story. So he had better start rapidly distancing himself and humbly working hard, like the rest of the world. His friends in high paces will already, today, have moved on to other cases. No celebrity is born out of tragedy, without that tragedy sticking to them like dog faeces. He will never be a celebrity, but he will be notorious until he is a middle aged and bloated dinosaur.

:goodpost:

The problem for Gable is that nobody is actually interested in him. No media outlet at all. They are interested in Warienna. Without her, there is no story. So he had better start rapidly distancing himself and humbly working hard, like the rest of the world. His friends in high places will already, today, have moved on to other cases. No celebrity is born out of tragedy, without that tragedy sticking to them like dog faeces. He will never be a celebrity, but he will be notorious until he is a middle aged and bloated dinosaur.

Exactly, he is a social pariah, and needs to go do something useful.

Hello! Been lurking during the trial. Have followed this case from the beginning. The talk of GTs blood alcohol at the time has prompted me to post. No idea if anyone has put forward the same theory but here goes - I* believe he stayed off the hard stuff that night. I had read he used to use that tactic in nightclubs, drink mostly water and take advantage of drunk girls. I had also read on msm he liked to distill his own booze. I listened to the audio not long after it was leaked. On it he says to his father "i gave her MY alcohol"* or "we were drinking MY alcohol"* I firmly believe he got his booze out of there somehow that night but never figured out how until I saw the security footage. I think thats what he might of had in his hand. The unscrewing and kinda clunking sounds you hear after WW fell are the sounds of him unscrewing a bottle and pouring his alcohol from a glass with ice in it back into some sort container. He didnt want to dump it down the sink. The cops were coming. They might check. It had to be gone. As did he. He was also aware that he was being recorded (ugh) so he'd have to explain any flushing or water noises he recorded. He could be accused of flushing drugs, heaven forbid!* Or be accused of trying to dispose of whatever caused her high blood alcohol reading. Seeing him in the news today in the snap chat video really made me think hes so very empty.* I'd think someone with genuine remorse and emapthy for those left grieving would stay far far away from vapid social media apps etc and set out to openly establish a genuine sense of sadness for the loss of life that he was party to. Whether that be a statement or some other kind of gesture like a donation to a cause. Not make your first public outing a funny video poking fun at the noteriety you've achieved, filmed by your new gal. Weird. And kind of inhuman.

Yes. There is a BIG difference between fame and infamy. Tostee should learn it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://psychopathsandlove.com/psychopathy-and-the-eyes/

Attachments

• IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1726.JPG
    IMG_1726.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.