NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi tiddles, even though i agree to an extent with your post i think there are factors about Warriena's behaviour that night that we just don't know. A big one for me is if he did in fact serve her some type of home made alcohol of which Warriena was not used to ingesting and thinking it was vodka instead, what did that have to do with her behaviour? Perhaps it made her aggressive where a few drinks out and about with her friends normally wouldn't have affected her to that extent? Only her friends would know that though. In other words only certain people in Warriena's life knew what she was like socially. And unlike GT, there is nothing to say WW ever got in trouble with the law, and was just a good girl that was working hard and helping others and getting on with her life. Her family and friends attest to the beautiful girl she was and the sad and awful part for me is that she ever met GT.

BBM: I agree. It is highly doubtful that Warriena was ever in any criminal trouble, unlike Tostee. It is difficult to enter Australia if you are a New Zealander with criminal convictions, even for a holiday. And very difficult to work for a bank if there is anything criminal in your past.

Yes, Warriena was a beautiful, caring girl with a useful and productive life ... that was stolen from her far too soon.

What if I am a New Zealand citizen and have a criminal history?
http://newzealand.embassy.gov.au/wltn/travellingwithacriminalconviction.html

Nothing at all according to the toxicology report.

Have you read that somewhere? As far as I have read, all they did was measure Warriena's alcohol intoxication level. I have never read that they checked for 'other substances'. Do you have a link, perhaps, that states this? Otherwise it would just be considered to be your opinion. TIA

I don't know if they even checked for methanol poisoning, which can occur from home brewed alcohol. Something I have always wondered if Warriena was affected from.

You claimed to have heard the audio. Is that the truth, or did you just listen to it once?

Unlike yourself, I've listened to the full tape many times. I suggest you do the same. I doubt that you've heard any more than the heavily edited version on MSM.

If she was out on the ledge as you claim, would she be saying "just let me go home" repeatedly? No. She would be screaming "help! help!", screaming her head off in abject terror,or something like that. You only have to think of yourself in such a situation to know you wouldn't be saying "Just let me go home". This 14 storeys up!

No, you are wrong again. Warriena did in fact scream out "Let me go home..." Your suggestion that she should have been screaming out "help" is just an assumption on your part without any basis of credibility. I have the facts - the tape where Warriena can be heard screaming "let me go home".

If you think the coroner will mount an enquiry to investigate why she had this lack of spatial awareness, then I wish you luck.

Where in my post did I mention anything about an inquest? I didn't so stop attacking me for something I didn't say. You've done the same thing to others on this thread and it's becoming tiresome.

I'm sorry, but this "he put her over" nonsense should stop.

:floorlaugh:

Seems like I've hit a nerve with my opinion that Tostee put Warriena out onto the ledge of the balcony. Why is that? It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. In regard to your bossy attitude of "the nonsense should stop", I suggest you take your own advice.

its just ships and giggles to fill in time between doing the dished or woteva.

What a disgusting attitude to have about the death or Warriena Wright! Perhaps you should take some time out from Websleuths and attend to your dirty dishes, they must be piling up by now.

Originally Posted by fairydust
its just ships and giggles to fill in time between doing the dished or woteva.

What a disgusting attitude to have about the death or Warriena Wright! Perhaps you should take some time out from Websleuths and attend to your dirty dishes, they must be piling up by now.

Thank you, Makara. This disrespect for Warriena, the victim in this crime, is completely unwarranted.

On the other hand, the lack of respect we have for Tostee - with his criminal past, his prior record of placing others in danger, his sickening runner from his apartment, followed by his inhumane eating of pizza, calling his lawyer, hiding out with dad, not calling an ambulance, not hanging around to show any measure of concern for Warriena - is warranted and justifiable.

And as well Karinna, who knows what else happened to have been put into those drinks?

Yes we don't know and don't have access to the toxicology report as far as i know. Are there possibly some drugs that don't show up on a tox screen? Also we don't know exactly what Warriena was tested for either.

BBM: I agree. It is highly doubtful that Warriena was ever in any criminal trouble, unlike Tostee. It is difficult to enter Australia if you are a New Zealander with criminal convictions, even for a holiday. And very difficult to work for a bank if there is anything criminal in your past.

Yes, Warriena was a beautiful, caring girl with a useful and productive life ... that was stolen from her far too soon.

What if I am a New Zealand citizen and have a criminal history?
http://newzealand.embassy.gov.au/wltn/travellingwithacriminalconviction.html

Thanks South Aussie for posting that link. Yes a lot of countries have very stringent laws about who they let in, and require criminal background checks.

Nothing at all according to the toxicology report.

Do you have a copy of the toxicology report for Warriena? My guess is because the inquest into her death is yet to be held, only officers of the court, jurors, the Defence, Prosecutor, expert witness and the Coroner would have/have had access to it.

Have you read that somewhere? As far as I have read, all they did was measure Warriena's alcohol intoxication level. I have never read that they checked for 'other substances'. Do you have a link, perhaps, that states this? Otherwise it would just be considered to be your opinion. TIA

I don't know if they even checked for methanol poisoning, which can occur from home brewed alcohol. Something I have always wondered if Warriena was affected from.

SA, you are correct AFAIK, unless there is a copy of Warriena's toxicology report has been uploaded to the internet. This is an example of all that has been mentioned in MSM:

'So too do the results of Ms Wright’s autopsy, which showed she had a blood alcohol reading of 0.156 at the time of her death.

Such a reading, more than three times the legal Australian driving limit, is considered “high range”.'

Toxicology report finds Warriena Wright heavily intoxicated night she plunged from Gold Coast high rise

BAC 0.156. Equivalent high-range drink-driving. Seems high for someone who had a drink at a bar, and drank a few 'vodkas', doesn't it?

Exactly. Home brewed alcohol can be deadly and have some very adverse side effects.

Do you have a copy of the toxicology report for Warriena? My guess is because the inquest into her death is yet to be held, only officers of the court, jurors, the Defence, Prosecutor, expert witness and the Coroner would have/have had access to it.

SA, you are correct AFAIK, unless there is a copy of Warriena's toxicology report has been uploaded to the internet. This is an example of all that has been mentioned in MSM:

'So too do the results of Ms Wright’s autopsy, which showed she had a blood alcohol reading of 0.156 at the time of her death.

Such a reading, more than three times the legal Australian driving limit, is considered “high range”.'

Toxicology report finds Warriena Wright heavily intoxicated night she plunged from Gold Coast high rise

BAC 0.156. Equivalent high-range drink-driving. Seems high for someone who had a drink at a bar, and drank a few 'vodkas', doesn't it?

A drink to die for? Avoiding methanol poisoning
you can't see, smell or taste it, but drink a small amount and it could make you very ill or even kill you. It's a substance called methanol and it's recently been linked to a number of deaths in Australia and overseas.

But what exactly is methanol, how is it produced, and, more importantly, how would you know if you have drunk it?
What is methanol?

Methanol is the simplest form of alcohol. It is closely related to ethanol, the type of alcohol normally found in beer, wine and spirits – but much more toxic. The potential for its presence in drinks made from home-distilled spirits is a serious health risk.
http://www.abc.net.au/health/features/stories/2013/09/10/3845522.htm

As far as I am concerned and all I have read, Tostee's supporters completely reflect the type of person that Tostee is. The type of people he surrounds himself with. Look at the <modsnip> lawyer friend, Julie Frost. She drove a wedge between Tostee and his first lawyer by interfering in the case. Showed complete disrespect for police as she lay on the pavement flopping <modsnip> everywhere, while they were trying to get her to remove her car from being illegally parked. Fine way for a wanna-be lawyer to act.

Tostee has previously been represented by Gold Coast-based Potts Lawyers and civil liberties crusader Terry O'Gorman.
It's been reported a woman advising Tostee's family, Julie Frost, is behind the split, with the two leading legal firms with the Legal Services Commission confirming to the Gold Coast Bulletin a complaint had been made by one of the firms about Ms Frost's involvement.

http://www.smh.com.au//breaking-new...ce-more-for-murderaccused-20150112-3nyw6.html

Tostee didn't even want Julie Frost interfering in his life in any way. He stated that very clearly in a FB comment. But she still went ahead, put on her many socks, and interfered everywhere she could. He, no doubt, knows her character and knows it does not help him or his tarnished image at all.

Maybe she secretly hates him because he dumped her, so she goes around making a fool of herself and him?

GABLE TOSTEE January 12 at 4:48pm · Quotes: "Contrary to media reports, Julie Frost has had nothing to do with any of my matters or choice of lawyers, nor does she represent me in any way." Unquote.
Gable Tostee Charged with Murder
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1597298690500649&id=1522821181281734

As far as I am concerned and all I have read, Tostee's supporters completely reflect the type of person that Tostee is. The type of people he surrounds himself with. Look at the <modsnip> lawyer friend, Julie Frost. She drove a wedge between Tostee and his first lawyer by interfering in the case. Showed complete disrespect for police as she lay on the pavement flopping <modsnip> everywhere, while they were trying to get her to remove her car from being illegally parked. Fine way for a wanna-be lawyer to act.

Tostee has previously been represented by Gold Coast-based Potts Lawyers and civil liberties crusader Terry O'Gorman.
It's been reported a woman advising Tostee's family, Julie Frost, is behind the split, with the two leading legal firms with the Legal Services Commission confirming to the Gold Coast Bulletin a complaint had been made by one of the firms about Ms Frost's involvement.

http://www.smh.com.au//breaking-new...ce-more-for-murderaccused-20150112-3nyw6.html

Hmm...

I did a quick 'read up' on Ms Frost:

'A WANNABE lawyer advising the family of accused murderer Gable Tostee has been accused of becoming the wedge behind his split with two of Queensland&#8217;s top criminal lawyers.

Former Bond law student Julie Frost &#8212; who has been charged with using a carriage service to menace &#8212; has reportedly been closely involved with the Tostee family.

It is understood a complaint from one legal team has been lodged against Ms Frost and her involvement with governing body the Legal Services Commission.

The LSC yesterday acknowledged the complaint but refused to comment.'

'The self-styled animal activist successfully defended a bitter fight against council after her staffordshire terrier bit a resort manager.

Despite her win, Ms Frost was back before the courts last month accused of sending messages threatening that council employees should &#8220;have their loved ones shot&#8221;.

But this is not her first brush with the legal system. Ms Frost has also been banned from the Bond University campus and charged with obstructing police after a one- woman protest at a lecture in 2012.

Court documents reveal Ms Frost was physically removed from a Bond lecture, &#8220;kicking and screaming and yelling&#8221; before being arrested and &#8220;dragged&#8221; to a police car.

Ms Frost launched a wide- reaching appeal on grounds including she was medically unfit, that the magistrate interfered in the case and, incredibly, accusing the court of an &#8220;underlying mob mentality of prejudice and sexism&#8221; because everyone in the court was male.

She also accused police of a cover-up and claimed the court was biased.

Judge McGill dismissed Ms Frost&#8217;s appeal on all grounds.'

Former Bond law student accused of being &#8216;wedge&#8217; as murder accused Gable Tostee splits with top criminal lawyers

Tostee didn't even want Julie Frost interfering in his life in any way. He stated that very clearly in a FB comment. But she still went ahead, put on her many socks, and interfered everywhere she could. He, no doubt, knows her character and knows it does not help him or his tarnished image at all.

Maybe she secretly hates him because he dumped her, so she goes around making a fool of herself and him?

GABLE TOSTEE January 12 at 4:48pm · Quotes: "Contrary to media reports, Julie Frost has had nothing to do with any of my matters or choice of lawyers, nor does she represent me in any way." Unquote.
Gable Tostee Charged with Murder
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1597298690500649&id=1522821181281734

He may have rejected her advances is favour of a hotter, younger blonde woman? Maybe she wants his approval? Anyway, he doesn't have very complimentary things to say about *ahem* 'mature women' on the misc threads so I doubt she'd ever have a chance with him. In a normal, loving relationship anyway. Sad.

Hmm...

I did a quick 'read up' on Ms Frost:

RSBM

Oh yes, she hates police, likes causing trouble, still uses carriage services to cause menace, probably still is medically unfit - or at least, not sound of mind or stable - only she hides behind pseudonyms now. I wonder why she hides behind pseudonyms? Perhaps she is trying to avoid another charge of using carriage services to cause menace.

imo

RSBM

Oh yes, she hates police, likes causing trouble, still uses carriage services to cause menace, probably still is medically unfit - or at least, not sound of mind or stable - only she hides behind pseudonyms now. I wonder why she hides behind pseudonyms? Perhaps she is trying to avoid another charge of using carriage services to cause menace.

imo

Hmm...pseudonyms need to be careful too, though. As Terry Goldworthy states:

'It&#8217;s easier to find out more about a person these days, according to Dr Goldsworthy, and he said we all leave an electronic footprint.

Somebody who is tech savvy and wants to find details can gather evidence by looking at a certain footprint.'

The secret life of a websleuth and how they&#8217;re on the hunt for the Long Island serial killer

Yes we don't know and don't have access to the toxicology report as far as i know. Are there possibly some drugs that don't show up on a tox screen? Also we don't know exactly what Warriena was tested for either.

I recall in the twitter post it being said that due to R'rie extensive injuries that her blood alcohol reading had to be taken from her eye.
I will try and find it.
Would any/all drugs show up in this type of testing?

I recall in the twitter post it being said that due to R'rie extensive injuries that her blood alcohol reading had to be taken from her eye.
I will try and find it.

Vitreous humour (eye fluids) are apparently frequently used to test for blood alcohol contents, and indicate higher than a blood alcohol reading would show - 20% higher. It doesn't say if the eye fluid exaggerates the reading, or if the true reading is really that high.

Apparently, it can be used for testing for a 'range' of drugs. Although they more commonly check the liver for drugs. I don't know if Warriena's liver was even in a suitable condition to test for drugs (?)

So they may not have checked for other drugs at all, or they may have checked for ones within the 'range of drugs' that can be identified through the eye fluid.

http://www.forensicsciencesimplified.org/tox/how.html

I will try and find it.

Gable Tostee trial: Pathologist testifies about injuries to Warriena Wright after balcony fall

'She tested fluid in Ms Wright's eye to estimate her blood-alcohol concentration at the time she died was 0.156 per cent.'

Postmortem Vitreous Analyses

'Performable Postmortem Vitreous Analyses

Depending on the environment, vitreous fluid can be procured up to approximately 4 days after death. Analyses that can be performed on vitreous fluid include chemistry for the following (see also Table 1 below):

• Electrolytes, glucose, ketones
  • Toxicology
  • Viral antibodies
  • Acids
  • Insulin and C-peptide
  • Some trace metals'

btw if Warriena had ingested methanol it would metabolise to formic acid, which would show up in her toxicology report using vitreous fluid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alondra
Back